CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that opinions and theories should have at least a little fact to them. It’s starting to feel like “Aliens did it” will be coming next. And because my heart is so broken over the suffering Shanann, Bella, and CeCe endured, it hurts me to see disparaging comments about Shanann based on how someone interprets what they see as a crazy look in her eye in one picture on her FB page. I feel like I have to stand up for Shanann, but I’m going to try to ignore.

I don't disagree. There's a difference between dragging her name through mud and not being ready to string CW up from the nearest tree, and it just feels like that's being overlooked and people are being grouped where groups do not exist.

This is a sad and sensitive discussion, understandably.

HLN talking now about the Apple Watch SW wore and how there could be evidence gained from it...such as her activity level. Didn’t even think about that!

Many of these record 'heart rate'.
They can be synchronised with phone/laptop.
Time of death could be established.
Was she killed, as soon as she entered home?

This is so depressing, we have run off a VI. I really am upset this happened because she specifically said she was here to help process what has happened to Shanann and the girls with us. :(

She also was here to give us insight on THRIVE and SW's potential earnings from it, and posters have insulted her for being involved in it, also.

At this point, I don't blame her one bit for running far from this forum.

I can't wait to hear them. And no amount of nonsense about how evil and controlling and crazy CW wants to pretend SW was, will cause a jury to fail to be horrified when they hear those messages.

See he didn't have that story in mind yet when he left those messages, IMO. I think he still felt he was going to be able to stage the scene.

He ran out of time.

Could the Defence 'stop' these being presented?

This is so depressing, we have run off a VI. I really am upset this happened because she specifically said she was here to help process what has happened to Shanann and the girls with us. :(
Although we are not certain that anyone drove her out. She may just be taking a break. Also, I would like to point out that her good friend did not agree with certain observations on CW's character. Obviously at the same time not condoning his actions either. I believe it must be very hard to hear things being speculated about both of them.

I feel like they would have checked those oil tanks just because the spouse automatically has to be cleared in suspicious cases where their family members go missing, and checking out his place of employment would have been on the top of their list.
I suppose the idea might cross someone's mind eventually to check the tanks, but to me, it seems like a big leap from knowing he's employed with the oil company to thinking he dumped bodies into huge containers.

But...evidence might have lead them to the huge tanks. That, I can imagine. But, that might have taken awhile to figure out, and who knows what condition the bodies would be in if they had stayed in the oil for a longer time.

Luckily, he came clean with where he put the bodies of his little girls, and LE was able to get them out of the oil containers.

jmopinion

According to Frankie Rzucek, Shanann's brother, he did. On his FB page on 8/16 he said " he has admitted to killing all my family".
With respect, while it's been reported, I don't know that it's officially "fact" yet. That doesn't mean he didn't, and certainly doesn't mean I am defending anything, just pointing out that hasn't been verified and wasn't stated as such in the arrest document. I'm sure we'll get better official confirmation at some point.

MSM reports stated he did confess. But that is all moot. In my opinion he is a murderer.

It seemed like all the early reports stated that he had confessed to all their deaths. Then the affadavit was released (was it a day later?) and it claimed that he'd only confessed to Shanaan's.

The theory that CW's Father came up with the "story" literally makes me ill.

If I had a son who had done something this heinous, yes, you love your child, but, I would have encouraged him to tell the truth. Making up a story as horrible as this, on the fly, is beyond corrupt.

I wonder if his family will attend the funeral? What is the etiquette of rules on that situation?! Horrible. I think that I would not attend. I would call her family, and express my condolences, and just say I don't want to cause more pain.

You said your account (hours of interrogation, partial confession) is in the arresting document. Nope, don't see it there. I'm as old as the hills, have been on message boards since Michael Jackson, and my radar goes off when someone is sending me on a rabbit chase. Oh, keep looking, lol. If you can't quote your own data, your own account, let's just let it be. And yes, IMO there's a chance that Dad helped design the story.
No, that is not what I said. First, you posed several questions, and I did not give you a blanket response. I understand you've only been posting since Tuesday, and extended you courtesy but there's much information available here already to corroborate my posts.

Please remive this immediately. It violates the Terms of Service. This person has not been name by LE.
She did, or someone did. And now your quote shows it which is also a problem (I know because I did the same thing!) You need to edit your quote and delete her name.

Look, I have been on the opposite side of the masses. On a pop case out of rural IN, me and a tiny minority of others didn't think a certain criminal arrested in CO was responsible for that crime (other crimes, yes, but not that one). So I know how it feels to be kind of out in the north 40 on your own. And yes, some posters accused us of being in a fan club. That angered me.

But this isn't the same thing. Nobody was victim bashing in that thread-we argued over the perp but ALL agreed that the girls needed justice.

Here, the victim's name (she was pregnant and murdered, she is a victim) has been dragged through the mud. It's not just that some think she might be responsible, if stated in a logical and respectful way that would at least be palatable, she has literally been accused of voodoo, drugs, and suicidal tendencies based on absolutely nothing.

There are other sites out there, sites with zero rules and imaginative posters, that aren't even going there.
It is called victim-bashing. Sadly it has been allowed here because HER murderer claims that SHE is a murderer.

One thing that stands out from his media interviews is that he was sticking to a basic script. I say this because he repeated similar phrases over and over. I think his basic script was "we argued about separating and I left for work, and they were gone when I got home and I have no idea where they are."

I think he was trying his very hardest to stick to this script, but in his mind, he knew his plans had been derailed due to Nicole calling the police. But with the media he still stuck with it.

He imagined he would kill them, make their bodies disappear, and then use his script listed above.

I feel there is a clear connection between the crime (wife/children dead in oil tanks/field) and his story to the media.

I think that if Nicole had not called the police, that is the story he would have been telling people when someone finally realized she wasn't answering her phone/texts/social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member