Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you describe it for those of us who can't watch? What does Wowzerz mean?

It’s a huge, beautiful home. As AB put it, “not a starter home”. She also described it as a “mansion”. Not sure I’d go that far, but it is very impressive.

They showed photos of the listing. I’ve seen it, the listing has been posted on other sites, not sure if it’s allowed here.

I think the “wowzerz!” is an appropriate reaction.

Edited to add: it’s a 4-bed, 3-bath across from a lake, on .7 acres.

Last edited:
It’s a huge, beautiful home. As AB put it, “not a starter home”. She also described it as a “mansion”. Not sure I’d go that far, but it is very impressive.

They showed photos of the listing. I’ve seen it, the listing has been posted on other sites, not sure if it’s allowed here.

I think the “wowzerz!” is an appropriate reaction.
Can someone remind me...is that wowzer house a house SW purchased with her first husband or one she purchased on her own?

I am believing law enforcement.

I am taking what family, friends, and neighbors say with a level-headed, non-emotional grain of salt.

I am ignoring what acquaintances, high school classmates, past honeys, wannabe friends, non-verified people who put themselves out there, and trolls have to say.

Somebody close thread 19–Jesus.

Long day and hangry. Now going for dinner.

Report and delete my post, I don’t care (ha). Rebel.
I agree with you. Anecdotal evidence does nothing to diminish the incriminating facts of this case. A wife and her children were killed. The husband lied, covered up evidence, and hideously disposed of their bodies.

You could tell me Shanann she was violent, abusive, controlling, whatever. Paint whatever picture you want, but facts are facts, and they point directly to C.W.

AB 9/10/18 (cont.)
1. SW built her own 4,000 sq ft house when she was 25.
2. It was reported that the new owner of the house said SW left furniture behind, but AB contacted him today, and he said the media had misconstrued his statements. He wouldn’t comment further.

That’s it for today. Nothing new but the new owner saying his statements were misconstrued.

Can someone remind me...is that wowzer house a house SW purchased with her first husband or one she purchased on her own?

We don’t have that information.

According to Shanann’s video, she worked her butt off to purchase it. She did not mention the first husband in that video.

I’d be curious to know what job(s) financed that house. I know professional married couples who couldn’t afford a house like that, on two incomes.

According to Shanann’s video, she worked her butt off to purchase it. She did not mention the first husband in that video.

I’d be curious to know what job(s) financed that house. I know professional married couples who couldn’t afford a house like that, on two incomes.
That's true. It sounded like she bought it herself the way she described it but it could have been purchased with her ex-husband although she didn't mention him. It's not entirely clear.

The house was not expensive though. In real estate, everything is location, location, location...

iirc, the house sold for ~$350,000. Please correct me if I'm wrong @MerryB

AB 9/10/18 (cont.)
1. SW built her own 4,000 sq ft house when she was 25.
2. It was reported that the new owner of the house said SW left furniture behind, but AB contacted him today, and he said the media had misconstrued his statements. He wouldn’t comment further.

That’s it for today. Nothing new but the new owner saying his statements were misconstrued.
Relative to SW building her own home at age 25, I believe it's fair to say that she comes from a family of builders -- Dad is finish carpenter/cabinet maker, and it appears brother does a lot of framing. That's good equity to start with. MOO

Do we have any idea what SW did for a living when she was 25, living in NC, that allowed her to buy this very nice house?

She's definitely good at sales. She sold cars at a dealership when they moved to Colorado. Then successful Thrive business.

She was working at a car dealership at that point I believe, and perhaps nannying a bit. IMO there’s definitely more to the story with that house. As you’ve suggested, 25 years old and newly divorced from a marriage that, in her words, she had to start all over from financially (see “My Purpose” video on her SM), plus not having had a long-standing career after an attempt at nursing school during her marriage, doesn’t seem to line up with building a $300,000 house.

She was working at a car dealership at that point I believe, and perhaps nannying a bit. IMO there’s definitely more to the story with that house. As you’ve suggested, 25 years old and newly divorced from a marriage that, in her words, she had to start all over from financially (see “My Purpose” video on her SM), plus not having had a long-standing career after an attempt at nursing school during her marriage, doesn’t seem to line up with building a $300,000 house.
Maybe SW family helped with the down payment on CO home but also I read on WS that the CO home was purchased with what I recall to be approx $8000 deposit so not a large chunk of money to put down on a home in CO with CW.

I don't believe the photo was of the security center, I believe the photo was of the Operations center, monitoring data. There is a similar photo on the link below.

It's my assumption there is video security after seeing an aerial photo showing a small tower. I think it is for security because those are expensive assets in a very remote location. Anadarko might also outsource the security to a company like this one:
Digital Oilfield Solutions | PetroCloud

So we don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members