Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The matress being exposed is something, to me. He had to take everything off, including the mattress pad? That doesn’t sound good. I too am surprised they said the sheets showed no foul play. Because it sounds to me like something happened on the bed.

The mattress was exposed? I just thought it said that the bedding on the floor. I just finished doing laundry tonight, and my comforter and decorative pillows were on the floor/chair, while my sheets were in the wash. And my mattress pad was still on the mattress and was never removed.

To walk into my room, I would describe it as my bedding was on the floor/chair. But my sheets were not there, and my mattress pad was still on the mattress.( I don't wash the pad every time I strip my bed and wash my sheets.)

So I guess I'm just not jumping to conclusions about the mattress was Bare. And that the mattress pad was off in addition to the sheets/bedding.

I still believe the reason the top sheet and the pillowcases were in the trash was because he realized the matching sheet was not there and he need to cover that up and put on perhaps a new set of sheets. Most newlyweds have two sets of sheets these days.

We know cw SAID he said he wanted to separate, and SAID they had an emotional conversation. From where do we know those are facts? Has some data just been released that proves he told her he wanted to separate, and not vice versa for example?

Just like we don't know for a fact if CW or SW killed the girls.

And sorry - unless I don't understand anything about strangulation- there would be stench. The sphincters loosen (sorry for details). So did he take them somewhere outside, and then strangled? Next to the oil? How could he could get rid of the smell if three people were strangled in the house?

I just realized that the same applies to SW - if she did it, as he said, there would have been the smell... they had rugs in the house, no way can you get rid of it in the morning.

He must have taken them somewhere.
I think he had help.

Oh this was jyet a theory of mine way back early in the thread as a local. I was thinking about the finances, and his state of mind, and places he might go tocheaf, etc, and this place just came to my mind. Nothing at all ever mentioned about this, just a personal thought of mine while brainstorming.

I found it interesting because yesterday it was mentioned that the defense had made the request .
I believe the only reason that police don’t already have these prints and swabs, would be because C.W. and the defense had refused to give it to them. That’s why a judge is involved, to compel the defendant to provide those samples. I’ll have to read up on the defense motions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow