Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, did CW break out in a heavy sweat during the interviews? I don't know how he could not have - interview and dogs searching the house and a camera in his face.

Last edited:
And he seemed to be so happy about that shirt... seemed to bring a true smile to his face while answering questions about his babies and wife buried in oil and dirt.

Curious to know where that shirt really did come from.

I bet his wife bought it for him when she was on her trip to NC. That's where the Tarheels are from.

And it is weird, and very strange, that he would wear that shirt, if he told the truth about her killing the children.

If my husband strangled our babies, there is no way I would get up the next day, and put on anything he had given me as a gift, including my wedding ring..

I am not a mod. Just cautioning that Tricia has warned everyone she will NOT put up with snark any more and IMO it is again creeping into the thread. I don't want the mods overworked or the thread closed. JMO.

------
In other news,
I have a funny feeling that a lot of information is going to be discovered soon.
Thank you! I hate it when they shut down the thread for snark! Very disconcerting.

He was absolutely not mandated to give an interview, but under the circumstances, it would have struck many people as odd, had he not given one.

We’ve seen countless tearful pleas from the families of missing people over the years, and I think that most people have come to expect that.
Yes, there would IMO be pressure to do so because it greatly helps create motivation of the public and additional media interest. It would have been suspicious of him to say nothing. That said, he could have simply read a statement. Choosing to conduct several media interviews? Astounding gall and ego, IMO. Thankfully, it has come back to bite him in a big way.

Last edited:
The PD offices in this general area both Weld and Larimer counties I can't speak for other areas are good. He's not getting a lesser defense bc they're PDs. (Not implying you think that) They also tend IMO to be extremely vile to victims of crime. Part of the reason I "want" more than what we are privy to, is because IMO it will be needed.

All IMO ....

Yeah. To the contrary. I think they're incredible. And your info explains something I've been thinking. I do believe they've been peppering the internet with nasty insinuations about Shanann's character. Or encouraging others to do so.

And I think it's having an effect.

Yes, there would IMO be pressure to do so because it greatly helps create motivation of the public and additional media interest. It would have been suspicious of him to say nothing. That said, he could have simply read a statement. Choosing to conduct several media interviews? Astounding gall and ego, IMO. Thankfully, it has come back to bit him in a big way.
In hindsight, he should have had the Thayer's speak for him. Their grief was REAL. MOO

Yeah. To the contrary. I think they're incredible. And your info explains something I've been thinking. I do believe they've been peppering the internet with nasty insinuations about Shanann's character. Or encouraging others to do so.

And I think it's having an effect.
Oh man, this is so awful to contemplate. I never even thought that the defense team would try to smear SW's character this early on by dropping hints in the media. I feel sick now.

Yes, there would IMO be pressure to do so because it greatly helps create motivation of the public and additional media interest. It would have been suspicious of him to say nothing. That said, he could have simply read a statement. Choosing to conduct several media interviews? Astounding gall and ego, IMO. Thankfully, it has come back to bite him in a big way.

Yeah just think about it. HHe wasn't even breaking a sweat. And yet some people think he was nervous.

Oh man, this is so awful to contemplate. I never even thought that the defense team would try to smear SW's character this early on by dropping hints in the media. I feel sick now.

I've felt that way for awhile. I alluded to it on the podcast.

Because when there's such a strong case against your client, what can you do? Turn people against the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tased×20