Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It came out a few threads ago that many of us absolutely adore Shanann Watts, even though we never met her, and when we hear someone knock her down, we feel compelled to defend her. Can’t help it.
Still don't know how to double quote... lol... but thank you.
Every single word you posted is my truth.

And as the OP of that person's response I just say.... why wouldn't I try hard to push forward Shanann's truth? Why wouldn't I try hard to push for justice for Shanann, CeCe, Bella, and Nico?

And why on earth would that person ask that question.

Adding imo I guess just in case. Ugh

She said on a video her OB approved it. Either he/she did or did not. Blood tests indicate what supplementation is medically indicated. Why any high-risk pregnant woman would ingest anything not medically indicated baffles me.

JMO
If she said her dr. approved it, then I don't see what the problem is. Most doctors say the ingredients are safe, there are just not any conclusive studies on those things combined that prove they are harmful. That's what I read. If the defense is desperate enough to try to prove SW murdered her kids based on this theory, then I would think they don't have much else to go by.

According to her, he pushed for/wanted the new baby. I don’t put it out of the realm that he used it to throw her off the idea that he was cheating. After all, what man is wanting to be a daddy with you while he’s visiting other houses? Total speculation right there.

And maybe he thought she really wouldn't get pregnant since it was so hard the first two times.

Or maybe he did think it would save his marriage. But once it was there he felt more trapped. And could've fallen more for his affair.

I have a very similar theory about that night. I think she had spent that 5 weeks in NC, trying to figure out if she thought she could reestablish herself back there, if they separated. I don't think she wanted to divorce, but it was becoming obvious to her that he had checked out of the marriage already.

So she got some new business contacts going, talked to a few close friends/family about possibly returning back to the area with the children and for the upcoming birth...and got used to the idea of possibly becoming a single mom.

Her husband came to visit for the week, and she noticed that he was distant and disconnected from the kids. So she knew it was inevitable that they would be parting ways...

On her 2 day business trip, she told her best friend that she was going to need a lot of help and support soon, and she decided she'd start making the necessary changes when she returned home.

At some point, that fateful night, they had their 'emotional conversation'...AND SHE SEALED HER FATE THAT NIGHT---She told him that she was taking the girls in the morning, and going to a friend's , while he figured it out. And in the meantime, she was taking the girls back to her parents, to get the help and support she needed.

That was a big problem for him. He couldn't let her leave like that. It would totally ruin his future plans. He had it all figured out that he was going to make them 'vanish' one night and then he could come home from work and say 'where is my family?'

But suddenly she was threatening to move out the next day and he wasn't ready...so he had to just go for it...
Yes and he did not want to be seen as a man who would desert his family and a pregnant wife for a variety of sexual partners, so it had to be her fault, not his.

It came out a few threads ago that many of us absolutely adore Shanann Watts, even though we never met her, and when we hear someone knock her down, we feel compelled to defend her. Can’t help it.
Can you give an example of someone knocking her down?

If she said her dr. approved it, then I don't see what the problem is. Most doctors say the ingredients are safe, there are just not any conclusive studies on those things combined that prove they are harmful. That's what I read. If the defense is desperate enough to try to prove SW murdered her kids based on this theory, then I would think they don't have much else to go by.
From what I have honestly surmised, the theory went that SW said she could wear the patches as approved by OB. Some OBs say don't wear it, but not all. Hence, SW probably lied. Because SW probably lied, she and CW are equal liars. Because of this, he can't be found guilty. I have asked for clarification, but none yet. Oh, and maybe CW did not kill SW...depends on COD. He might have lied about killing her and actually did not kill her. Or thought he did but he didn't.

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I don't even have to love her to see that all of the available evidence at this time shows she and the girls were his victims. I also happen to detest victim-blaming and shaming in general, particularly when it's based on speculation from people who didn't know her in the least. Was she my favorite type of person? Not really, but that absolutely doesn't mean she and those girls don't deserve justice.

That's where I'm at.

It baffles me why everything she has ever said is deemed to be a lie, but the proven liar who lied about where his children were (in crude oil, as it turns out, by his own hand) is believed on the third of fourth self serving version of the 'truth'.
And also the extraordinary effort to speculate based on a few videos, and very little effort to explain his lies and his actions.

Can you give an example of someone knocking her down?
The talk about her being a liar. The talk about her being a murderer. How she may have worried about health insurance, and this may be a motive for her snapping and strangling her kids. That she was overbearing. That she was verbally abusive.

There have been endless attacks, and that’s just from today.

Yes, it is hocus pocus and a placebo but it gets people who are desperate to earn a living from home.
I kind of like it. I like the idea of all these people coming together and supporting one another through the trials and tribulations of their lives, while trying to be the best they can be. Not that I want to take it. I’m retired now. I don’t want to do 5 loads of laundry, mop and wax my floors, clean out all the closets, and make 24 jars of jam all in one day. I’m done.

I feel like it might be my own daughter that I am defending from a lying cheating murdering man's friends who will lie and accuse her of things that she cannot defend herself against. Who will speak for her? Her family will and so will we.

I kind of like it. I like the idea of all these people coming together and supporting one another through the trials and tribulations of their lives, while trying to be the best they can be. Not that I want to take it. I’m retired now. I don’t want to do 5 loads of laundry, mop and wax my floors, clean out all the closets, and make 24 jars of jam all in one day. I’m done.
Lol! I am old but never did all that all in one day even when I was young. I did sometimes read two books a day, though.

The talk about her being a liar. The talk about her being a murderer. How she may have worried about health insurance, and this may be a motive for her snapping and strangling her kids. That she was overbearing. That she was verbally abusive.

There have been endless attacks, and that’s just from today.
Respectfully, I have not seen anything from anyone calling SW a liar or murderer. I see questions and speculation, but not outright name-calling like that.

I hope we will not bring that stuff back here. I believe a bunch of it is now out of bounds anyhow.

You wouldn't want to accidentally get anyone in trouble, would you?
Apparently, I'm just getting myself in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member