Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This. There was a reason why her friend was frantic when she couldn't reach Shanann the next day, and was able to convince LEO to get involved so quickly. Something. It is unusual for a welfare check on an adult, even with 2 children missing a few hours.
Actually LE will do a welfare check if asked. My former SIL did it to my daughter to harass her. LE told her to to get a protection order so police could stop coming by. Done!

# 4. is interesting. I wonder what she means.

4e9b339c-04fd-4252-9fb5-04114a64f78e-png.142673

Last edited:
That isn’t from their website. ETA: even if she made the smallest amount listed on here, they each got $800/mo for car expenses.
Don't know if it is true or not but someone posting on one of her SM posts about how both her and hubby have free cars, refuted this and claimed it is not free, that 800 is deducted from their check every month for the car lease. She made it sound as if the lease was for the company and they let them drive it but it cost them 800 to do it. She said it was a con and just used for promotion purposes so SW and other sellers can say they got a car from Thrive. Again, I don't know how true that is. If true then Thrive is most certainly making money off that. You can lease a Lexus for less then that. I would not be surprised though if it is a con the company is using to make money from their promoters. Remember, they want to sell a "lifestyle" of success. Very manipulative if accurate. I can guarantee Thrive like other corporations have deals with Lexus if they lease XX amount of cars they get a very, very low rate. They in turn charge their promoters 800/month per car which only cost them perhaps 250/month to lease.

Last edited:
Exactly. With the babies out of the picture, along with his pregnant wife, he's totally free to move on to a new life. Or so he thought.
Why would he talk her into having another baby if he wanted out? I'm expecting another woman to come out of the closet any time now.

Last edited:
But that fact that she called LE means she knew something BAD had happened because she and SW had discussed it. Nicole was primed to look for something BAD to have happened. She wasn't going to let CW bs her about a walk or something.......

i think this too -- way to short a timeframe had passed to get worried were talking noon and we have to assume she had some time to drive over there.

Although the things I am learning and have seen possibly not returning a call or text or facebook or a twitter or a instagram or now i know a snapchat (are you impressed - I am so up to date!) in 4.5 seconds might be out of the norm!

The instagram stuff sure seemed like it takes a lot of time

sometimes ignorance can be bliss!!

Everyone always wants answers as to WHY someone kills another - any reason for the murder. My response is that some people are just killers and there is no reason.

If he was all hopped up on steroids and caffeine supplements, that was his choice and he lost control of his own brain and body, the killer in him came out. He always had it in him. Lots of people take steroids and get overloaded with stimulants everyday and they aren't killing their families. because it isn't in them to do so. He is a broken person, something essential is missing in him. Defective.

Were there pressures on the two of them? Heck yeah, but nothing that other people don't experience all day everyday and they don't kill their families over it.

Don't know if it is true or not but someone posting on one of her SM posts about how both her and hubby have free cars, refuted this and claimed it is not free, that 800 is deducted from their check every month for the car lease. She made it sound as if the lease was for the company and they let them drive it but it cost them 800 to do it. She said it was a con and just used for promotion purposes so SW and other sellers can say they got a car from Thrive. Again, I don't know how true that is. If true then Thrive is most certainly making money off that. You can lease a Lexus for less then that. I would not be surprised though if it is a con the company is using to make money from their promoters. Remember, they want to sell a "lifestyle" of success. Very manipulative if accurate. I can guarantee they deals with Lexus if they lease XX amount of cars they get a very, very low rate. They in turn charge their promoters 800/month per car which only cost them perhaps 250/month to lease.
Do you know where / which post?

Agree 1000%

Hugs my friend. Because some of these folks don't understand exactly the totality of the actual meaning that you just posted. Much obliged.

I want to understand the totality of the meaning......

I'm convinced we are going to find computer searches about hiding decomposition, searches for closed or unused oil wells within a radius of his house, maybe stuff about changing your identity.

And likely a girlfriend, or two

1. Cases with confessions absolutely tend to move fast. Except false confession cases. This is not a false confession as I think we all know.

2. Tuesday is about the charges being announced but I do not believe it is an arraignment.

3. It is very common (almost universal) for someone to plead not guilty at the initial stage after confessing. Because they need to examine evidence and have psych eval, etc., before intelligent plea discussions can be had.

Almost no one pleads guilty at arraignment and throws themselves on the mercy of the court to let the court sentence them without mitigators being presented and thus as high a sentence as possible. If he just pled guilty at arraignment he could be quickly sentenced to death.

This is just not how any of this works.

Discussions about plea offers will be had between the lawyer and client. A defense attorney cannot advise a client about taking a deal until all the evidence is seen. I mean that would be malpractice.

Mitigating factors come out via evidence exchanged and psych evals. None of that is going to happen before or at arraignment. It's just too soon.

4, They will not offer a formal plea deal at arraignment or on Tuesday. They could maybe have an informal discussion if CW insists he wants it all over with.

Thank you so much, gitana1. Your response cleared up a lot of my questions about the court system.

Don't know if it is true or not but someone posting on one of her SM posts about how both her and hubby have free cars, refuted this and claimed it is not free, that 800 is deducted from their check every month for the car lease. She made it sound as if the lease was for the company and they let them drive it but it cost them 800 to do it. She said it was a con and just used for promotion purposes so SW and other sellers can say they got a car from Thrive. Again, I don't know how true that is. If true then Thrive is most certainly making money off that. You can lease a Lexus for less then that. I would not be surprised though if it is a con the company is using to make money from their promoters. Remember, they want to sell a "lifestyle" of success. Very manipulative if accurate. I can guarantee Thrive like other corporations have deals with Lexus if they lease XX amount of cars they get a very, very low rate. They in turn charge their promoters 800/month per car which only cost them perhaps 250/month to lease.

I could lease a Lexus for less than that but i’d bet you anything $800 is less than a car payment would be for someone with a recent bankruptcy.

Edit to delete half a thought from something I thought I unquoted!

Their wedding photo in this article bothers me. She is stunning and smiling. The way he is looking at her is unsettling to me. Blank eyes. Jealous of her vibrancy? Moo. Very odd indeed. My gut tells me he is a controller to the nth degree. Mega controller. I bet he felt he couldn't control her any longer. Poor Shanann. I bet he stifled her.

Also, doesn't that look like a bruise, like she was grabbed on her left arm? He must be right handed. His look seems like one of contempt. Moo again.

I was watching a program on Netflix recently, where a criminal psychologist said one thing that seems to be consistent with family killers (men who take out their entire families) is they are socially awkward, or "loner types". CW seems to fit that bill.

Control. He thought he could reinforce his control over her if she was pregnant. It didn't seem to slow her down though.

She was sick when they met, I believe. He probably liked her dependent on him as easier to control. When she started to blossom more he felt threatened by that imho. What a small man!!!!

Oops quote didn't work. I am responding to post by MCDRAW on why CW would initiate the pregnancy idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur