Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I think they were in love in the beginning but then I think it slowly started to crumble for both of them. In the videos I've watched I can see the love she has for her children, but I don't think SW or CW look happy. For the first time, I watched a video today where SW is on the back deck with the spray bottle and I felt sad for her. It's hard to explain but she's out there alone trying to play and make it fun when It just seems like she's sad inside. This may be the video that caused a lot of people to criticize her but after finally watching it, I saw a mother trying to act happy when she wasn't inside. JMO

Perhaps what you’re picking up on in the squirt bottle video is an undercurrent of anger?

About the bed sheets.

In a field near the oil tanks, investigators found a bed sheet matching the pattern of several pillow cases and a top sheet recovered from the trash can in the Watts's kitchen, according to the Warrantless Arrest Warrant.

MOO, we could deduce that the sheet found at the site belonged to the set found in the trash.

From this we could deduce that SW was murdered in her bed. CW then proceeded to wrap his dead wife in the fitted sheet for transport down to his truck and on out to the oil field for burial.

Just awful.

This has always made the most sense to me as well. She was wrapped in the fitted sheet because she was already laying on it. There are other scenarios I can also think of, but that was my first instinct.

About the bed sheets.

In a field near the oil tanks, investigators found a bed sheet matching the pattern of several pillow cases and a top sheet recovered from the trash can in the Watts's kitchen, according to the Warrantless Arrest Warrant.

MOO, we could deduce that the sheet found at the site belonged to the set found in the trash.

From this we could deduce that SW was murdered in her bed. CW then proceeded to wrap his dead wife in the fitted sheet for transport down to his truck and on out to the oil field for burial.

Just awful.
Totally agree. Likewise, the missing blanket from each girl’s bedroom was used to wrap them. MOO

IMO I think they were in love in the beginning but then I think it slowly started to crumble for both of them. In the videos I've watched I can see the love she has for her children, but I don't think SW or CW look happy. For the first time, I watched a video today where SW is on the back deck with the spray bottle and I felt sad for her. It's hard to explain but she's out there alone trying to play and make it fun when It just seems like she's sad inside. This may be the video that caused a lot of people to criticize her but after finally watching it, I saw a mother trying to act happy when she wasn't inside. JMO
I also feel like later videos she looked very sad. The video when she was in NC and she’s filming the girls playing in the rain, and she even says that Daddy is online watching too. I just got a sadness from her, and wonder if this is after she found out about the affair or at least CW growing distant.

In the last thread we were talking about why CW went to NC for that last week and what he might have told his AP about it. Was it always in the plan for CW to travel there for one week?

Interestingly in this May 5th video SW gives their schedule for the upcoming summer:
Shanann Watts
And she does NOT mention Chris will be joining them in NC for a week.
She says she is going to San Diego with Chris June 22-26.
Chris asks her something and she says "No the 26th we come home at 1:30 in the morning".
Then she says that on the 26th at 5:30 at night she will fly with Bella, CeCe and her dad to NC.
She says they will be in NC for 6 weeks to spend time with family and friends (no mention of Chris coming for a week).
Then she says they will come back Aug 7th and she will fly to Scottsdale, AZ on Aug 11th for a mini retreat with her team. She talks about being thankful that she can travel the world and throws in that maybe one day Chris will be able to travel with her too. But no mention that Chris was planning to take a week off to come to NC.

Sooo.... Did he surprise her? Was it a last minute change for him to show up? Did SW find out about the AP while she was in NC and demand he come spend some time with his family? Or was it just an oversight on SW's part when she was rattling off the schedule? Is there anything where she says before the NC trip that CW would be joining them for a week? TIA.

Also the rest of this video is so heartbreaking in light of what has happened...
She talks about how her family is why she continues to do what she does and how she will continue fighting.
She will not let haters get in her way.
She will not let people discourage her.
She will not let people judge her or what she does.
She will continue to not let others influence her decisions on what she does in life.
She says "I will continue fighting for my children, for my husband, for myself."
And nobody is going to hold her back from her future or her kids future.
No one is going to tell her what the right way is to live life and no one is going to tell her what she should and shouldn't do for a job.
Then she encourages others and says: "do what you love and be a bad@ss at it".
Just do it, be strong, be confident and be you at the end of the day.
And she talks about how she tries to be positive even on her bad days.
Choose happiness, choose a drama-free life.
She says Colorado makes her feel like it's a drama free* life.
See feels at peace. She feels at home.
She has never given up, no matter what she went through.
She believes everything happens for a reason.
At the end she tells the story of how she met Chris again and talks about how he is the best thing that ever happened to her
There is always a plan and something good always comes out of something negative.

*Wow, she has no idea of the drama that is coming. So sad....:(:(:(
I’m still trying to figure out how SW allegedly found out about the GL affair on July 4th. Was CW in NC the first week, too?

Perhaps what you’re picking up on in the squirt bottle video is an undercurrent of anger?
I saw no anger in that video, nor any of the ton I viewed. I also did not find her sad in that video at all. There are no signs that SW would ever harm her children. Since CW is the one that dumped them in tanks of crude oil, he is the only one I can see harming his children IMO.

About the bed sheets.

Just awful.
Maybe I am confused, but on the first day when LE checked the house, they found the master bed had been stripped and those sheets were on the floor. They were checked for signs of foul play and none was found . How does that sheet get to the burial site if SW was already buried at that point?

Maybe I am confused, but on the first day when LE checked the house, they found the master bed had been stripped and those sheets were on the floor. They were checked for signs of foul play and none was found . How does that sheet get to the burial site if SW was already buried at that point?
The implication from the affidavit, is that there was one set of bedding. Obviously it wasn't a complete set, as a matching blanket was found at the dumpsite.

During the initial search, the bedding was on the floor, and exhibited no outward signs of foul play. When police took custody of the house (2 days later I think), the bedding was found in the trash.

I’m not sure about that, honestly.
I will rephrase that. Only people who want their bias confirmed see a fun activity with children as having an undercurrent of anger.
I wonder if he was angry when he was dumping his clean, happy little girls in crude oil? And people think a water fight shows undercurrents of anger?
Too bad that we do not have a video to nitpick of him dumping his daughters lifeless bodies and cramming them in small holes to drop into a vast vat of darkness forever.
And they may still be there if not for her good friend. I hope that if NUA does nothing else remarkable in her life, she can feel good about herself for this one act, where she showed loyalty and care for a friend and a fellow human.

In the last thread we were talking about why CW went to NC for that last week and what he might have told his AP about it. Was it always in the plan for CW to travel there for one week?

Interestingly in this May 5th video SW gives their schedule for the upcoming summer:
Shanann Watts
And she does NOT mention Chris will be joining them in NC for a week.
She says she is going to San Diego with Chris June 22-26.
Chris asks her something and she says "No the 26th we come home at 1:30 in the morning".
Then she says that on the 26th at 5:30 at night she will fly with Bella, CeCe and her dad to NC.
She says they will be in NC for 6 weeks to spend time with family and friends (no mention of Chris coming for a week).
Then she says they will come back Aug 7th and she will fly to Scottsdale, AZ on Aug 11th for a mini retreat with her team. She talks about being thankful that she can travel the world and throws in that maybe one day Chris will be able to travel with her too. But no mention that Chris was planning to take a week off to come to NC.

Sooo.... Did he surprise her? Was it a last minute change for him to show up? Did SW find out about the AP while she was in NC and demand he come spend some time with his family? Or was it just an oversight on SW's part when she was rattling off the schedule? Is there anything where she says before the NC trip that CW would be joining them for a week? TIA.

Also the rest of this video is so heartbreaking in light of what has happened...
She talks about how her family is why she continues to do what she does and how she will continue fighting.
She will not let haters get in her way.
She will not let people discourage her.
She will not let people judge her or what she does.
She will continue to not let others influence her decisions on what she does in life.
She says "I will continue fighting for my children, for my husband, for myself."
And nobody is going to hold her back from her future or her kids future.
No one is going to tell her what the right way is to live life and no one is going to tell her what she should and shouldn't do for a job.
Then she encourages others and says: "do what you love and be a bad@ss at it".
Just do it, be strong, be confident and be you at the end of the day.
And she talks about how she tries to be positive even on her bad days.
Choose happiness, choose a drama-free life.
She says Colorado makes her feel like it's a drama free* life.
See feels at peace. She feels at home.
She has never given up, no matter what she went through.
She believes everything happens for a reason.
At the end she tells the story of how she met Chris again and talks about how he is the best thing that ever happened to her
There is always a plan and something good always comes out of something negative.

*Wow, she has no idea of the drama that is coming. So sad....:(:(:(
Interesting, thank you.

I will rephrase that. Only people who want their bias confirmed see a fun activity with children as having an undercurrent of anger.
I wonder if he was angry when he was dumping his clean, happy little girls in crude oil? And people think a water fight shows undercurrents of anger?
Too bad that we do not have a video to nitpick of him dumping his daughters lifeless bodies and cramming them in small holes to drop into a vast vat of darkness forever.

Really that video was what entirely changed my thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0