Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I never thought this mother had anything to do with the deaths of her babys but something truly broke my heart today ...there's a video Memorial to Shanann and her children set to a Billy Joel song and anybody that has any doubts in their mind just watch this and see how happy the children and Shanann were, the laughter and smiles are pure love and I don't even know what to say but it is heartwrenching!! :(
I agree. I do wonder what possible reason SW would have for murdering her two girls. It couldn’t be to get back at CW for something because he’d free and she’d still be pregnant with Nico, in jail. No way she did this.

He makes me ill. I can't imagine how his wife stands for him to touch her.

Apologies! I just imagined since it had already been discussed that it was okay. Sorry for the bother. I won't post on the topic.

No need to apologize! It's a very interesting article, but I think your post kind of sums up the discussion about inmates in the Weld County Jail. Again, if we get any confirmed information that CW is being abused or singled out unfairly in the jail, the topic will certainly be open for discussion at that time.

Yes to APPEAR that way! The last photo of her tells alot, and she was a pregnant mom missing her family that was already fractured by him!!
I
Yes to APPEAR that way! The last photo of her tells alot, and she was a pregnant mom missing her family that was already fractured by him!!
I
Sorry i get very upset over this :( thank you pommymommy!!! :)

Sorry have some thoughts that have been lingering in my mind but haven't posted want to say I bet you his defense wants it to get out that he has a Bible and a picture of his wife and the girls in his jail cell but if what he said is SUPPOSED to be true why would he want a picture of his wife who he says killed his girls?
Good point.

0 she was 110% all the time which might make some people feel inferior but if you're her husband you should feel proud of her but as another mother I admire her and I don't post on anyting except here now but I wouldn't want anybody seeing my best, she made it look good, even with no makeup and let everyone in and in turn made him look good, she did it to support her family and i thought she gave it all her effort, but people rip it apart? :(

And I don't post often but a question I have is I know there's been a lot of discussion about the bed and the sheets and I just was wondering where did he sleep that Monday night and was the bed made up again or did he not sleep there -does anybody have any clue about this? not that he has a conscience but maybe he cannot stomach to sleep in that bed where something awful might have happened???

Between the amount of couches in that house with TV sets in front of them-am sure he was able to get a bit of rest although sleeping at that point, with the anxiety of his best laid plans foiled, I doubt he got much sleep.

According to the tapes the next day it was “ a nightmare” “ghosttown & the House was not the same!” Waiting for “those kids” to barrel rush him and his realization that he wasn’t going to ever “turn on the rain-making machines and kiss the kids to bed” again. This suddenly dawned on him and even may have plagued him so much that he could almost believably IMO claim that he never wanted to sleep there again.

I tend to believe that part of what he told the press. I don’t think that he just stayed with the Thayers to make him look good. I think he really didn’t want to be in that house and that’s why they were shocked when he told them he wanted to sell it at the most inopportune and inappropriate time.

Last edited:
Thank you as always Layla! Interesting that they brought up Shannan's baby blog after were just discussing it here. Are AB's producers reading Websleuths? Anyone want to place bets that AB's show will be discussing the significance of the emoji beanbags sometime this week? :D
Lol o_O That's what I thought too. We were discussing the baby blog, then 'boom', she has it on her show!

RSBM
I haven't had a chance to watch AB so thank you Layla for posting this. Who is Pat LaMama?

4. SW’s guest Pat LaMama, from *********** disagrees with AB about SW’s videos. AB thinks the videos show SW was a happy person who enjoys being on video, LaMama thinks some of the videos show SW as pathetic and desperate for attention and not very happy.
She's been a crime journalist for ages and covered most, if not all, of the cases that grab national attention over the last several decades. She's married to a criminal defense attorney. I'm not a big fan of hers.

To summarize my feelings I heard about this from a woman I work with and I didn't pay much attention until the interviews came out and I made my judgement then but I thought if it was me I would look directly into the camera and beg for them to come home or somebody to release them and I'd give them whatever they want and as soon as I saw the interviews I knew he was guilty and it appalls me that what happened after that but I also can guarantee that if I talked to my parents about my story of events and if they believed me they would have talked to the press and also been at those funerals which were also heart-wrenching!!!

Thank you as always Layla! Interesting that they brought up Shannan's baby blog after were just discussing it here. Are AB's producers reading Websleuths? Anyone want to place bets that AB's show will be discussing the significance of the emoji beanbags sometime this week? :D
Oh!! If AB keeps reading here and using WS stuff, I think she should SAY she got it from WS.
That way, hundreds, no, millions of people will join!! Yay!!
(((Mods...please don't spank me))) Bwahahahahahahaha

To summarize my feelings I heard about this from a woman I work with and I didn't pay much attention until the interviews came out and I made my judgement then but I thought if it was me I would look directly into the camera and beg for them to come home or somebody to release them and I'd give them whatever they want and as soon as I saw the interviews I knew he was guilty and it appalls made at what happened after that but I also can guarantee that if I talked to my parents about my story of events and if they believed me they would have talked to the press and also been at those funerals which were also heart-wrenching!!!
That about sums it up.

Between the amount of couches in that house with TV sets in front of them-am sure he was able to get a bit of rest although sleeping at that point, with the anxiety of his best laid plans foiled, I doubt he got much sleep.

According to the tapes the next day it was “ a nightmare” “ghosttown” the House was not the same!” Waiting for “those kids” to barrel rush him” “”turn on the rain-making machines and kids then to bed” memories plaguing him and he couldn’t sleep there again!

I tend to believe that part of what he told the press.
He didn't look sleep deprived when preening for the cameras.

Lol o_O That's what I thought too. We were discussing the baby blog, then 'boom', she has it on her show!
Oh!! If AB keeps reading here and using WS stuff, I think she should SAY she got it from WS.
That way, hundreds, no, millions of people will join!! Yay!!
(((Mods...please don't spank me))) Bwahahahahahahaha

LOL! :p
If they bring up the emoji beanbags, they should at least give you the credit for figuring it out whisperOFwings :) ;)

I wouldn’t be surprised if she had one of those life size pregnancy pillows that are huge and allow one to sling their unwieldily body over them in an attempt to get comfortable.

This reminded me that the pregnant woman’s sleeping body is not like the body of everyone else’s. It’s damn hard to get comfortable, sleep through the night or just not feel like you have to get up to use the bathroom. Most women can’t EVER forget their pregnancies by the time they are 4 months into them when they go to sleep or get up. If they know they are pregnant, it’s one of the foremost things on their mind, particularly if it is a wanted pregnancy as it seems this was for SW and the excitement she seemed to hold for their first son because according to her, CW wanted a boy. IMO
Bolded by me
Oh man :( That got me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members