Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t know yet what the motive was. Maybe he just snapped. He had five weeks without any children around. Maybe he decided he liked it. OTOH I was thinking that it wasn’t asking too much for him to watch them for a few days, considering he had 5 weeks all to himself.

The laughter in the interview he did, prior to allegedly confessing, was horribly out of place.

Interesting cause so far we have only been told that the girls were strangled.

We weren't told anything. We surmised that was probably because a defense motion sought DNA sampling from the kids' necks. Which was very specific.

In fact, that's the only motion from which I think and hidden info can be gleaned so far.

But we shall see. Maybe kids were strangled and she was shot. Who knows?

Is it possible we will hear their preliminary theory regarding what happened today as well or is it soon for that? Trying to decide whether I should catch it live or just get a recap tomorrow.

I doubt LE will give us any kind of theory as to what happened and when. IF they release the affidavit/warrants, then we may be able to glean some tidbits from those documents. I really want to know when the girls were killed.

We don’t know yet what the motive was. Maybe he just snapped. He had five weeks without any children around. Maybe he decided he liked it. OTOH I was thinking that it wasn’t asking too much for him to watch them for a few days, considering he had 5 weeks all to himself.

The laughter in the interview he did, prior to allegedly confessing, was horribly out of place.
I hated that little laugh , made me sick, starting to say for them to come home and laughs first, like he knew they were not coming home. The second I saw the interview I knew he killed them all in that instant.

I doubt LE will give us any kind of theory as to what happened and when. IF they release the affidavit/warrants, then we may be able to glean some tidbits from those documents. I really want to know when the girls were killed.

I also want to know when they were killed. IMO he already killed them before SW ever made it home.

Regarding "evidence, such as firearms, bullets, and shell casings,..."
The neighbor(s) heard shouting and arguing coming from the Watts household late that night (or rather in the wee hours of the am), so I would imagine they would have heard a gunshot.(unless course gun was equipped with a silencer)

Perhaps he lost weight with his Thrive Patches and bulked up because he is in a "middle age crisis"....
If he was using those Thrive Patches, maybe the patches made him anxious, short-tempered, and stronger than usual. Maybe he lost his temper with the girls and was severe in his treatment over them. Maybe he badly, badly hurt one (2nd degree murder) and then killed the other little one and Shanann to make it look like foul play by someone else, of course (1st degree murder x 2) ala Jeffrey MacDonald. I wonder if the COD for one little girl might be different from the other. Just pondering here.

The neighbor(s) heard shouting and arguing coming from the Watts household late that night (or rather in the wee hours of the am), so I would imagine they would have heard a gunshot.(unless course gun was equipped with a silencer)

Oh I had not seen that the neighbors heard shouting????

I've not heard that, I thought a reporter asked and LE refused to answer.

Maybe that is what it was but I am pretty sure I read the answer was no,,,and now the post above which I never saw that.
There is sooooo much stuff flying on these pages!

Oh I had not seen that the neighbors heard shouting????

Maybe that is what it was but I am pretty sure I read the answer was no,,,and now the post above which I never saw that.
There is sooooo much stuff flying on these pages!
No kidding! I've read every page from thread one, and it's hard to keep it all straight.

How investigators will use social media in the Watts family murder case

“Investigators will be taking a critical look at the social media postings of a Colorado mother who was allegedly killed by her husband, says a former FBI profiler.”
TY. I’ve been out the past few hours prepping for first day back to school myself, so getting caught up.
Admittedly, I skipped through a lot as it seems honestly like most that has already been discussed here on WS. NOT to discount this “expert” by any means.
I was thinking earlier this morning....
a) I don’t think in IRL people understand the risks of publicly sharing SO much private info. If you put yourself in the shows of a burglar, stalker, etc

They did??? I missed this.... where was this stated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230