Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These charges are not that the pregnancy was terminated BECAUSE she was killed

It's the other way around

*Weeping for Shannan and her family*

What a horrible thing to have to hear

I, for one, am going to wait to hear from LE or a legal expert about this before jumping to conclusions that she died as a result of a "botched forced home abortion" or something. I personally think the charge was worded this way so that the poor unborn baby's life could be atoned for under Colorado law, and it was the only one that comes close to being able to do that with the way the law is currently written. And, if this is the case, I doubt the charge will stick. Just my opinion.

why five counts of Murder?

I’m really hoping that her death was not a result of an action attempting to terminate the pregnancy but just indicates a legal loophole to hold him accountable for the death of the fetus via his mother’s death. Because if not......

I’d imagine an emotional conversation would result from these actions. Jesus.

This! Says two over 12???

I, for one, am going to wait to hear from LE or a legal expert about this before jumping to conclusions that she died as a result of a "botched forced home abortion" or something. I personally think the charge was worded this way so that the poor unborn baby's life could be atoned for under Colorado law, and it was the only one that comes close to being able to do that with the way the law is currently written. And, if this is the case, I doubt the charge will stick. Just my opinion.

I'm hoping, too. Thanks for this thought that allows me to breathe more normally

why five counts of Murder?

I’m really hoping that her death was not a result of an action attempting to terminate the pregnancy but just indicates a legal loophole to hold him accountable for the death of the fetus via his mother’s death. Because if not......

I’d imagine an emotional conversation would result from these actions. Jesus.
5 counts of murder? Not 4. Was she with twins? Bella,Cici,SW and baby makes 4?

If he.. (sorry for the graphic description) kicked her in the stomach or something like that, I don't see why the charge wouldn't stick. And we've seen criminals (see Arias) get convicted for two "conflicting" charges before (e.g felony murder AND murder in the first degree) so CW could be found guilty for both charges here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel