Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone who said that was right!!!!!!!!! I was certain he had confessed to the whole thing. Whoa!!!

And the affair too!!! Who all were certain about that??

I was. I knew it. Classic.....getting less attention from his wife b/c of her new business, gets all buff and probably getting attention from someone else..... There was zero doubt in my mind there was a homewrecking <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I was. I knew it. Classic.....getting less attention from his wife b/c of her new business, gets all buff and probably getting attention from someone else..... There was zero doubt in my mind there was a homewrecking <modsnip>
Hey now she or he may not have known any better like Amber Frye

Last edited by a moderator:
What a ! He's trying to pin this on Shanann. WTF!!!!!

I cannot believe this - am dumbstruck that he's saying this. Thought it was too far-fetched

And that this is after his Dad has told him to tell the truth! Or so he says....nothing is certain with him.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 00.15.21.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 00.15.21.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 106
Just as we suspected. He’s trying to pin the kids death on her & he was having an affair :mad:

I cannot imagine how her poor family feels right now. They have to hear this vile lie about their loved one. Oh I was so confident this was going to be a plea deal. Bad enough for them but this? Mary Jane Longo's sister lost her job form being at the trial so much.

This is devastating news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members