Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it does.

I'd be shocked out of my shoes if it didn't. I said I thought the DA would accept LWOP and guilty on all charges. And I thought there'd be no way a plea to lesser charges would be agreed to without a big press conference in advance.

But I didn't think this family annihilator would plead guilty!

Chris Watts Reaches Plea Deal in Triple Slaying of Pregnant Wife & Two Young Daughters: Reports
In a bombshell turn of events Tuesday, authorities announced that accused triple murderer Chris Watts had reached a plea deal in the deaths of his pregnant wife and their young children, according to multiple news reports.

Watts, 33, was arrested on Aug. 15 and charged with murdering his wife of nearly six years, 34-year-old Shan’ann Watts, and their daughters, Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3.
I wonder if they took off the 2 felonies, murder of children under care whatever it is called.

Oh my heart is pounding out of my chest. I wish there were cameras in the court room and we would get to hear him say guilty and see his face. I hope he has to admit to all of it. I hope there is disclosure of a lot of evidence.

Shanann, Bella, Cece, Nico.... I’m so glad you got some justice today. I’m so sorry the man who was supposed to love you the most did this to you.

I don't think his fear of the death penalty was his motivation for taking the plea. I think he didn't want all his dirty secrets to come out in the trial.

Yes.
There was probably so much more about this monster, that he didn't want released.
I am in tears, on the other side of the globe, so imagine both families and friends.:(:(:(:(

I hope CW does have an interview in the near future, where he speaks about all this.
Books, movies are already on the way, I would think.
Would love his 'mental assessments', to be made public, for us to try to understand.
Why?
MOO.

I'd be shocked out of my shoes if it didn't. I said I thought the DA would accept LWOP and guilty on all charges. And I thought there'd be no way a plea to lesser charges would be agreed to without a big press conference in advance.

But I didn't think this family annihilator would plead guilty!
It is very rare indeed.

Paula Neal Mooney on Twitter

Paula Neal Mooney‏ @PAULANEALMOONEY 23s24 seconds ago
Paula Neal Mooney Retweeted Rob Low

#ChrisWatts will plead guilty to murder of #ShanannWatts #BellaWatts and #CelesteWatts, (and essentially, #NicoWatts) according to the judge.
I am glad that both sides of the families won’t have to endure the further torture of a trial. I hope CW gets the lengthiest sentence possible so that he has to live with the guilt of what he has done every waking minute he is alive, he should never be released.

Hopefully! But to be honest I believe many of his "supporters" will blame her anyway. There are people out there who believed that he really killed them all but put the blame on poor Shannan anyway. So... I don't believe it will really stop. But it's a real good beginning!

The terms of this website will now have changed if I recall correctly. It will no longer allow certain discussions I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties