Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to enlighten her -an abusive relationship is grounds for divorce, not murder.
And...that a "bossy" or "argumentative" or "dominant" wife (like herself, no doubt IMO) does not equal an "abusive" wife. Not even CLOSE. Give me a break. To me, this kind of thinking degrades the very REAL occurrence of men and women who are abusive.

Looks like Cindy is coming around a bit more reasonably. Finally mentioned the girls and says it's possible he did it but she doesn't want to believe it.

"So when her daughter-in-law and granddaughters were reported missing, she initially assumed that Shanann had simply taken the girls and left.

Now, she has lots of questions and few answers. On one hand, she wonders whether his initial story – that Shanann killed the girls and he killed her – could be true. On the other, she realizes it’s possible he murdered them all.

“That scares me to death,” she said. “It scares me to death to think that he could have done all of this. And I don’t wanna go there. I don’t wanna go there now.”

Chris Watts' parents question plea deal in murder of wife, daughters

“Bella was just like Chris,” Cindy Watts said. “Just, just like him – shy, cautious, conservative. CeCe was a ball of fire. I mean she was fearless – completely fearless. She just loved to run, run, run, run, run. They were wonderful.

“It breaks my heart to know that they’re not here. They were beautiful children.”

I recall seeing a video with Cindy at the airport hugging and kissing both the girls (unless that was Sw's mom but I think it was Cindy.) Of course she still digs at SW. Ugh I can't even with her.
Is she though? I can’t fathom her saying this but missing their funeral? Or being able to speak so vilely about their mother

Looks like Cindy is coming around a bit more reasonably. Finally mentioned the girls and says it's possible he did it but she doesn't want to believe it.

"So when her daughter-in-law and granddaughters were reported missing, she initially assumed that Shanann had simply taken the girls and left.

Now, she has lots of questions and few answers. On one hand, she wonders whether his initial story – that Shanann killed the girls and he killed her – could be true. On the other, she realizes it’s possible he murdered them all.

“That scares me to death,” she said. “It scares me to death to think that he could have done all of this. And I don’t wanna go there. I don’t wanna go there now.”

Chris Watts' parents question plea deal in murder of wife, daughters

“Bella was just like Chris,” Cindy Watts said. “Just, just like him – shy, cautious, conservative. CeCe was a ball of fire. I mean she was fearless – completely fearless. She just loved to run, run, run, run, run. They were wonderful.

“It breaks my heart to know that they’re not here. They were beautiful children.”

I recall seeing a video with Cindy at the airport hugging and kissing both the girls (unless that was Sw's mom but I think it was Cindy.) Of course she still digs at SW. Ugh I can't even with her.
Her statement above that she thought SW had taken the girls and left when they were declared "missing" by CW reminds me of the interview wherein CW's father says that when CW told him, just prior to his confession before arrest, that it was SW who killed the girls he believed him. I wanted to ask him if he ALSO believed CW when he told him for the first 3 days that they were "missing" and might have run off???

I know of only one person who tried to do something positive, and it was Susan Klebold. But Susan is very educated, an intellectual, a pacifist, the granddaughter of a well-known philanthropist. From a very different stock.
I love that she donated all proceeds from her book to mental health charities

Is she though? I can’t fathom her saying this but missing their funeral? Or being able to speak so vilely about their mother
Agree, I just don’t understand how she can talk about those adorable girls with no emotion. I have 2 toddler grandchildren who are my world, I could not function if something happened to them, I don’t even like typing those words or allowing that thought in my mind.

I wish I had seen that one first, and the other ones not at all. She comes across as a real person, hurt, but real.
I suspect she was on the internet with instigators just before her other interviews, pumping up anger and accusations. Note so far there has been no mention of from her of Nico, and those sites are full of nasty rumors. (IMO)

I hate to say it, but she could also be getting feedback from the comments to these interviews from the podcasters, who have been setting up these interviews for her.

I know of only one person who tried to do something positive, and it was Susan Klebold. But Susan is very educated, an intellectual, a pacifist, the granddaughter of a well-known philanthropist. From a very different stock.

Yes, she is a strong woman and I have a lot of sympathy for her. She genuinely feels sorrow for both her son and for his victims. She doesn't bash her son's victims to justify or explain his behavior.

Susan is an excellent example of behavior from the perpetrator's family. She was introspective, compassionate, and kind in her words. Her book was amazing. The Watt's could take MANY lessons from her actions and words.

Are those both the MIL? Shan’ann tagged her own father, Frank, in the first video from the airport. Is that actually Shan’ann’s mom? What were the girls’ nicknames for each grandma? The airport video says “MeMe”.

It's Cindy Watts. The "c" on her bag clinches it.

Eta I should read further. sandi is Shananns mom.

More from the Watts' original interview.

>"Do you worry about the backlash of a woman not here to defend herself?"

>"Shanann was...you'd have to get to know her to be around her, put it that way".

This comes from the dad, so he isn’t any better than the mom
Forgive me I am way behind on this thread. I can’t find the right words for my feelings about this mother! She actually believes there is a defense for what he has done! I believe she wants him acquitted and thinks he could be with a trial. If there is a letter I believe that would absolutely prove premeditation just like him telling someone he asked repeatedly for a separation but she wouldn’t agree. I don’t believe he ever brought that subject up with Shanann, not even that night. I think he was planning and setting things up for a while. MOO

I wish I had seen that one first, and the other ones not at all. She comes across as a real person, hurt, but real.
I suspect she was on the internet with instigators just before her other interviews, pumping up anger and accusations. Note so far there has been no mention of from her of Nico, and those sites are full of nasty rumors. (IMO)

This interview is better. She has softened her tone somewhat. But saying to SW's family, "I'm so sorry. They lost a daughter. We lost a son. We all lost our grandchildren," shows she still doesn't quite "get it". That statement would have been fine minus the "We lost a son."

Her statement above that she thought SW had taken the girls and left when they were declared "missing" by CW reminds me of the interview wherein CW's father says that when CW told him, just prior to his confession before arrest, that it was SW who killed the girls he believed him. I wanted to ask him if he ALSO believed CW when he told him for the first 3 days that they were "missing" and might have run off???
bolded by me
It's going to be very interesting next week when SW's family and friends disclose more of what was really happening. We know CW told his OWN family about his plans to divorce SW. That's even what the CW friend/family VI told us.

IF it turns out that her family and friends knew nothing about a planned separation, IMO it means that CW was planning their murders for weeks and intended for his own family to back up his absurd story about her taking the girls and leaving everything behind just to spite him.

IF CW was so miserable, so verbally abused and wanted a divorce, then why the heck did he not leave during the 4 or 5 weeks that his family members that he murdered were across the country?

I will give Mom Watts a break she has is suffering great grief. Her son is a murderer. Part of her family has been murdered at his hand. That has got to be hard to absorb and live with. It does not excuse her behavior but I will cut her some slack .

I know I am 100 years late, but what in heaven's name did I just listen to?? Who is this shrieking woman and why does she act like her child died? She sounds like she doesn't even know that she once had grandbabies. No words, Jesus...

Anyone would have compassion for a Mother whose adult Son turned her out of his life while in jail for murder charges. But not one iota of that justifies what she just did to the SW family.

I’m still getting caught up on this thread but I am not just enfuriated by Cindy Watts. I find Ron Watts to be equally egregious. The fact that he inferred that because Chris Watts failed to dump SW in oil with the girls “because he just couldn’t put her with them after what she’d done” as pointing to his innocence is about the biggest crock of cockamamie crap to come out to date!

I get that they’re in massive denial. But if they want to entertain counterproductive nonsense like this, they need to do it in private and not subject the Rzucek family to it with public assertions as they’ve done.

Cindy Watts’ complaints about SW are the kicker to an already painful and irrevocably horrible situation for Shanann’s family! What are they trying to accomplish? They want someone to tell them that their son didn’t kill his children and their grandchildren because he’s “not a monster” and was good at sports as a youngster? Even though he killed his pregnant wife, lied about it and treated all of their corpses like garbage? What a monster in law pair they both are to me!

The only thing that their kid has done that has been decent since his family “went missing” is to confess to the fact that he LIED AND KILLED THEM ALL. If the Watts family feels so emboldened as to suggest that CW was railroaded into that confession, and continue to profess that he needs to recant, they do not comprehend that this is not only crass, classless and unnecessary of them , (and an affront to the family of the DEAD VICTIMS) but they are causing a lot of potential problems on top of everything. What unattractive, selfish people! No wonder he thought he could get away with everything! Mama & Daddy enablers! “We lost our son” she said-but NO. He’s still alive and twisting things and now doing it with their help!

I’m still getting caught up on this thread but I am not just enfuriated by Cindy Watts. I find Ron Watts to be equally egregious. The fact that he inferred that because Chris Watts failed to dump SW in oil with the girls “because he just couldn’t put her with them after what she’d done” as pointing to his innocence is about the biggest crock of cockamamie crap to come out to date!

I get that they’re in massive denial. But if they want to entertain counterproductive nonsense like this, they need to do it in private and not subject the Rzucek family to it with public assertions as they’ve done.

Cindy Watts’ complaints about SW are the kicker to an already painful and irrevocably horrible situation for Shanann’s family! What are they trying to accomplish? They want someone to tell them that their son didn’t kill his children and their grandchildren because he’s “not a monster” and was good at sports as a youngster? Even though he killed his pregnant wife, lied about it and treated all of their corpses like garbage? What a monster in law pair they both are to me!

The only thing that their kid has done that has been decent since his family “went missing” is to confess to the fact that he LIED AND KILLED THEM ALL. If the Watts family feels so emboldened as to suggest that CW was railroaded into that confession, and continue to profess that he needs to recant, they do not comprehend that this is not only crass, classless and unnecessary of them , (and an affront to the family of the DEAD VICTIMS) but they are causing a lot of potential problems on top of everything. What unattractive, selfish people! No wonder he thought he could get away with everything! Mama & Daddy enablers! “We lost our son” she said-but NO. He’s still alive and twisting things and now with dping it with their help!
Why was the only option placing them all in one grave? How about digging 3 separate graves? Duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504