Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly what I've been wondering. How was he going to reconcile all of this to an AP? Even if the whole "disappearance" thing had worked for him and he got away with it? It was going to be all over the media and AP would know he lied from the get-go and most women would run (I believe) screaming.

Maybe he is just that stupid. If he is that stupid, then how was he able to come up with that "confession"?
Could well be. What's that Forrest Gump quote? Stupid is as stupid does.

CW probably imagined he'd stroll into the police station on the Tuesday and report Shanann and the girls missing. He'd emphasise there's no urgency, he and Shanann had an 'emotional conversation' before he went to work on Monday and she decided to take a trip with the girls to clear her head. (No thought of NUA spoiling his plan)
He thought there'd be missing person flyers posted in the street and around town and no attention grabbing news stories.
Shanann's remains would be found in due course but not the girls. He'd garner sympathy from his and SW's family, townsfolk set up a gofund.me to search for the girls. All the while he's living high on the hog as a swinging bachelor with the AP or another. Meh. :rolleyes:

I hope we get a break for a few days. I am so upset, sitting here shocked to the bone, feeling like crying, my stomach is churning. How could a fellow human being be so selfish and evil? Remembering that report about CW when he was in jail after being told there was great interest in this story, it had gone worldwide. His response was, “They don’t understand.” What does he think we are supposed to understand? That Shanann was mean to him?

I am finding this quite horrid.
We really don't know, who we meet.:(:(
You would think, with NK meeting CW at work, there would be little reason to lie.
Surely his work mates, would have known he is married and his wife was pregnant.
If they suspected NK is going out with CW, why not tell her about the pregnant wife.
Perhaps CW had no friends at work.
But also his family, SW's family, the Thrive people, neighbours all duped by evil.
People he may have known for years, were not aware there was a sly monster amongst them.:eek::eek:

I can't listen to the drivel these podcasters are putting out but I am forced to wonder if they are actually aware that this "story" is about real people. It seems incredibly callous to celebrate your "scoop" and then pick over the details of a woman's brutal murder while adding what could only be speculative embellishment about what the girls may have done that night. This isn't the latest Netflix series.

God bless Shanann, Bella, CeCe, and Nico. And God bless their family. I'm sorry they ever have to know what was done to their loved ones in their final moments.

Jmo.

I’m surprised this lady didn’t address him with “Yo judge, what up?”

Yeah. I actually don't have a problem with how it was addressed. People don't use "dear" in business or the legal world so much anymore. The best would probably be:

"To the Honorable Judge Kopcow:"

But none of that is the issue for me. It's the silly content.

I can't listen to the drivel these podcasters are putting out but I am forced to wonder if they are actually aware that this "story" is about real people. It seems incredibly callous to celebrate your "scoop" and then pick over the details of a woman's brutal murder while adding what could only be speculative embellishment about what the girls may have done that night. This isn't the latest Netflix series.

God bless Shanann, Bella, CeCe, and Nico. And God bless their family. I'm sorry they ever have to know what was done to their loved ones in their final moments.

Jmo.

Amen. This whole thing is quite sad. There are some dark souls out there. Those who murder. Those who blame victims. And those who gleefully capitalize on all the suffering.

It is hard to hear about how Shanann suffered. If this is real info, it's heartbreaking.

Yeah. I actually don't have a problem with how it was addressed. People don't use "dear" in business or the legal world so much anymore. The best would probably be:

"To the Honorable Judge Kopcow:"

But none of that is the issue for me. It's the silly content.
It is for me. If you are going to put yourself up on the world stage and meddle in legal things, you should get the respectful terminology right.

This is exactly what I've been wondering. How was he going to reconcile all of this to an AP? Even if the whole "disappearance" thing had worked for him and he got away with it? It was going to be all over the media and AP would know he lied from the get-go and most women would run (I believe) screaming.

Maybe he is just that stupid. If he is that stupid, then how was he able to come up with that "confession"?
Which confession? The story he told about Shanann killing the girls? The one that didn't make any sense? That wasn't him being stupid?

That's what I was just thinking...I turned it off and have no intention of turning it back on...but based on what I heard (and it could have just been one of their theories) the girls woke up and tackled him...so, based on that they are saying
#1-he's guilty of all
and #2-the girls were alive when she arrived home

I've seen a few comments from people saying 'they don't know what to believe anymore'
Is this because CW (in the porch interviews) said he was waiting for the kids to come running in the door, to barrel-rush him?

I am finding this quite horrid.
We really don't know, who we meet.:(:(
You would think, with NK meeting CW at work, there would be little reason to lie.
Surely his work mates, would have known he is married and his wife was pregnant.
If they suspected NK is going out with CW, why not tell her about the pregnant wife.
Perhaps CW had no friends at work.
But also his family, SW's family, the Thrive people, neighbours all duped by evil.
People he may have known for years, were not aware there was a sly monster amongst them.:eek::eek:
She said he wasn't wearing a wedding ring, though. He could have told everybody at work that they were getting a divorce for all we know. I think he lied to everyone - family, friends, co-workers... MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member