Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry about how the girls were treated in their final days. How could he have lovingly put them to bed and met their bedtime needs, when he was planning on killing them? I worry they were emotionally abandoned and confused in the lead up and I feel so desperately sad for those little girls.

I thought the same thing. He knew he was going to kill them so who knows how he treated them that weekend. I also think about him at the bbq. He was grilling himself a steak knowing he was going to murder his children that night. We have no doubt of that now. It was all premeditated.

Exactly and he was probably spending money Shannan earned on another woman, the downright cheek! I wish she had of flipped on him and murdered him instead.

BBM. I can't imagine SW doing anything like that. She wasn't evil like CW. I wish she had kicked him out of the house, threw his clothes on the lawn, and changed the locks as soon as she got home from NC. Then hired the best divorce lawyer her money could buy (She made $80,000 a year-- probably more than CW's salary and she didn't need him IMO). Unfortunately her loving nature didn't suspect her cheating husband was about to murder her and her girls. She still wanted to save her marriage. :( MOO.

I beg to differ -- especially pg with possibly sore breasts. TMI but I see I am not alone and some women do, sometimes.
yep, i definitely slept in a bra during my whole pregnancy. and when i come home late and tired, i might just pull my pants and shoes off and hop into bed (which would be consistent with what she was wearing).

After reading the autopsy reports, I found nothing surprising in them.

The DA made us aware beforehand of the injuries to Bella, to include the mouth wound and scape on her backside.

Shanann died from strangulation. The kids died from asphyxiation. The bodies of the children were saturated in oil, to include their clothing.

The clothing is the most important part to me. It appears that all the victims were dressed for bed.

This is pretty much where I'm at.

Celeste had a diaper on, which I know is common for 3 year olds but why is that so hard for me to hear? What a poor innocent baby.

That got me too. She was just a tiny baby, really.

I thought that I would be elated at his sentencing, but I just feel sad about the whole sorry business.

Yup. There is no happiness or relief in any of this.

I think it might be the modern day version of ripping up all pictures with the two of you in it. When she realized he had been telling her lies all along...there were no photos to rip up like in the "good ole days", LOL. She just deleted all his texts. MOO
I wish she would have waited to do erase stuff. Unsure what day exactly the erasing happened. I’m still glad she went to the police, but the DA did sound a tad displeased (‘for the most part we think she was forthcoming’). Hmm. Bet she went in on her own the first time, then was called back multiple times. She’s a “victim”, but I don’t trust her (there, I said it).

Someone above asked about what Shanann was wearing. I believe that she did change at home. There is a picture of her from the airport when her flight was delayed and she's wearing a light colored (possibly with some print on it) tank top.

ETA:
I'm so sorry - I went back and double checked. The tank top was the day before. There is a picture of her from the delayed flight, but she's leaning in and you cannot really see her shirt. It appears darker, but I couldn't say if it were blue, purple or grey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members