Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live updates: After emotional sentencing hearing, Christopher Watts will spend the rest of his life in prison
10:45 a.m. — Judge sentences Christopher Watts to life without parole for each of the three murders, 48 years for unlawful termination of a pregnancy, and the maximum of 12 years for tampering with the bodies. Watts will spend the rest of his life in prison.

Shannan’s father calls Christopher Watts “heartless monster,” said he took his daughter, granddaughters out “like trash.”

“May God have mercy on your soul.”

District Attorney Michael Rourke, reading statement from Shannan’s brother: “Why? Why would you do this? Why would you slaughter the people who love you most?”

Christopher Watts’ parents, through a spokeswoman: Parents were misinformed in media interview. Said they did not have full information. “They accept that their son has done this.”

To those questioning the order of events, if he texted the co-worker to secure the oil site...that's complete premeditation - he probably wouldn't have texted the coworker in the middle of the night, so this IMO probably was done the night before. I believe with all my heart that those precious girls were killed first, before SW got home. This whole thing is so sickening!! ALL MOO

To those questioning the order of events, if he texted the co-worker to secure the oil site...that's complete premeditation - he probably wouldn't have texted the coworker in the middle of the night, so this IMO probably was done the night before. I believe with all my heart that those precious girls were killed first, before SW got home. This whole thing is so sickening!! ALL MOO
Hopefully he clarifies at his presser.

NBC Charlotte on Twitter
Chris Watts was officially sentenced to life in prison after he pleaded guilty to killing his pregnant wife Shanann and their two young daughters. Today, we remember Shanann, Bella and Celeste as well as the family, friends who have been impacted by their deaths.

DsYiD3BU8AA_zzr.jpg

12:47 PM - 19 Nov 2018

https://twitter.com/DenverChannel/status/1064575261771890689
#BREAKING
: Chris Watts sentenced to five life sentences with no possibility of parole in murders of wife Shanann and daughters Bella and Celeste.

12:44 PM - 19 Nov 2018

Ashleigh Banfield on Twitter
Three consecutive life sentences imposed on #chriswatts for murdering Shanann, Bella and Ceci Watts, plus a consecutive 48 years for the death of unborn baby Nico .. and for tampering with bodies 12 more consecutive years for each victim.

12:46 PM - 19 Nov 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members