Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did he EVER expect to get away with this when he called and unenrolled the girls from school? Then went on tv saying they’re missing and he has no idea where they are. He’s crazy.
I think he did that before NA got involved. He thought he would have more time for them to be "missing" or tell a story that SW must have taken them somewhere to punish him. No one would know and school wouldn't start asking. He didn't count on NA showing up at his door by 1pm.

ETA - I think. Not completely clear on the timeline of when he called school and a realtor.

I wonder how the CW supporters are handling this, they must be devastated. They can no longer claim he was railroaded or such a great guy he was protecting Shanann. I know they will still blame Shanann , sick, sick people
You would hope they'd come to their senses, but I'm not optimistic. If they've ignored facts for this long... MOO

How disgraceful that both Watts forgive their son. My blood is boiling that they could even consider calling Shanann their daughter!? How dare they!

That pissed me off BIG TIME. After the smearing they did of her they had the nerve to say some kind words?? They must think people are stupid. They can KMA.

I thought I wanted to watch this.. I thought I wanted to know what happened to those sweet angels, and their brave mom.. But I couldn't handle it. What a horrible tragedy. What a monster. Senseless murder.. Another Scott Peterson.. Sociopath.

I had one thing wrong.. I thought SW was leaving him. I thought SHE was the one not wanting to make things work, and he thought he couldn't live without her. I was wrong. She wanted to make it work. She was trying, sending him books about relationships and texting him begging to work it out. My heart is so heavy and sad.

For me, the only real surprise was the kid’s cause of death.

I thought they were strangled, simply because there seemed to be no reason to lie about this aspect.

The fact that they were smothered, makes sense of the fact that pillowcases were found in the trash.

Blue lips. He saw blue lips, but not over the monitor when they were “being strangled” no not until he lifted the pillow off their faces.

Always a drop of the truth ... he saw the girls blue lips for sure but not over the monitor, up close and in person. This is one of those cases where you just can't stop shaking your head in horror of it..

So much more premediation than I anticipated. And poor Bella. There are no words.
Yes.
I now believe he killed the girls first before Shannan arrived home later than originally expected. This was completely premeditated and he had already secured him going to those oil tanks thru a text. They were deceased when Shannan arrive home imo. I hope she never knew. :(

DA Rourke: Watts un-enrolled the girls in school. He contacted a realtor to sell the house and he texted with his girlfriend about their future together in the days after they died.

Well now we know why @Colorado303 couldn't tell us why Bella "switched schools". I bet that is what CW told the school when he called to unenroll them. JMO. He is so evil. :mad:

I'm gonna go peek...Lol kay "it appears my info was wrong...." lol

Yep! Walking that back pretty quick, LOL. Also - the condition must've been because of being buried for 4 days.

For me, the only real surprise was the kid’s cause of death.

I thought they were strangled, simply because there seemed to be no reason to lie about this aspect.

The fact that they were smothered, makes sense of the fact that pillowcases were found in the trash.

I was surprised at that, too. Why lie? I guess because he could.

He texted a co-worker the night before that he would take care of the site where he dumped them.
He was planning a trip with NK while Shanann was texting him trying to work on their relationship.
Shanann sent him relationship books and he threw them away.
He called to remove the girls from school, and called a realtor the day after he killed them!
These details are mind boggling. He might as well have put a flashing sign on his head saying "I did it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member