Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that people are able to make requests for copies of this evidence. But I really don't know the process. Some media people seem to be doing so already.

I'm pretty sure much of this stuff is going to be released to the public.

I'm very interested in the interrogation videos. I can't wait.

In other news, people have asked about what he was asked or said during the plea hearing. I don't know if the transcript has been released but another poster posted this plea hearing. from another case recently, as an example of what is asked of the defendant during the plea and what is said by the state.

It's worthy to watch. Just in case anyone still has a vestige of fear that he could somehow one day get out of this!

Raleigh man pleads guilty to wife's murder :: WRAL.com
Yes, I kept waiting for him to say he had reconsidered.
This Judge certainly explains that this is irrevocable.

We've been thinking how could he look at their sweet little faces when he did this? Maybe he wasn't.
The thought that he might have put a plastic bag over their faces and stepped on them makes my blood run cold.

My theory was not that he 'put a plastic bag over their faces and then stepped on them'.

I don't know whether you clicked back through my posts and/or misunderstood them but - regardless of how much I loathe him and think his actions were evil - that was not ever something I suggested, nor do I think it likely for many, many reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman