GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if I am asking a stupid question, but I haven’t seen as much as everyone else has. However I did listen to NK interview......why does everyone think she is lying and such? I appreciate all and every insight!!!! Thank you!

About the redactions and what is/isn't released. It's all public info. The case is closed. If people request it, it has to be released. This makes me think of Patty and Jerry Wetterling and how they had to fight to have some things redacted from Jacob's case file before it was publicly released.

More info here on what it took to have only a few bits redacted.

Yes
I thought I remembered a note in the discovery by a police officer that stated the house reaked of cleaning products when he/she first walked in. NK also mentioned that when she facetimed with CW, he was talking about cleaning the house and washing sheets. Are the washer and dryer in the basement? Maybe blood or other bodily fluids from the beds as well as the clothes he wore during and after he killed them all were taken down there for whatever reason?
Yes, she thought it was odd that he said the kids sheets were "smelly" since she knew everything was always kept clean. Just another piece of evidence to indicate to LE that he was trying to cover something up.
I'm not sure the laundry room was in the basement. I remember that when LE went through the house Chris showed them the dirty clothes and kept saying he was doing laundry (dope) but don't recall where the laundry room was.

Pg 1887 (Discovery pg 2082).

8/4/2018 - NK Google searched for Chris and Shanann's Facebook accounts

-----
NK could have seen the following recent posts showing SW was pregnant, they had 2 girls and SW was still going on vacations with Chris, praising him and taking photos and videos with him:

June 9, 2018 picture of text SW got from Chris -- he calls SW "Baby":
Shanann Watts

June 10, 2018 picture of Bella and CeCe with chalkboard that says "Big Sister 101" and Caption:
Ready or not, Celeste....Here comes Baby Watts #3
Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 pic with caption:
We had such an eventful weekend! 3 birthday parties, play dates, 3 thrive locals, concerts and more! 1st trimester is no joke! Today I’m packing the girls suitcase for our 6 week trip to NC! This should be fun! Then I need to pack mine! This will be harder since most wont fit. Then off to do a deep cleaning on house before the girls and I leave. Plus grocery shop for a “bachelor” for 5 weeks on his own and meal prep for him. A lot to do this week. Thankful for Thrive.
Not doing #burn!
#Doctorapproved

Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 Picture of SW wearing the "Oops we did it again" shirt with caption:
How Chris found out.
Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 Video announcing the pregnancy to Chris and facebook with "Oops we did it again" shirt: Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 Video announcing to the girls that Shanann is pregnant. CW is silently videoing it as SW hugs her girls with both arms and the girls "hug the baby": Shanann Watts

June 13 2018 picture pickles:
Shanann Watts

June 14, 2018 Video ask Bella "How many babies to I have in my belly," Bella says 5. Chris protests loudly, "Whoa!" in the background: Shanann Watts

June 14, 2018 Video of Bella singing "My Daddy is a Hero" Shanann Watts

June 15 2018
picture of SW wearing a shirt that says "All I wanted was a back rub":
Shanann Watts

June 16 2018
pictures of Chris shirtless mowing the lawn:
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts

June 16 2018
picture with the caption:
The last two pregnancy I never wanted to leave my house unless I had had too. This go around, I’m 4 years older and with two wild toddlers! I haven’t stopped! Saying yes to birthday party’s, going to friends house at 6pm at night, taking kids to parks and splash pads. I am in LOVE with this lifestyle of just Living and enjoying every moment with my family with out saying no, mommy is too tired! I’m addicted to creating memories and living life to it’s fullest.
Shanann Watts

June 17, 2018
picture of Chris and CeCe at a movie theater:
Shanann Watts
June 17, 2018 picture of Shannan, Bella, CeCe and Chris together at the movie theater:
Shanann Watts
June 17 2018 picture collage of family photos with the caption:
Chris, we are so incredibly blessed to have you! You do so much everyday for us and take such great care of us. You are the reason I was brave enough to agree to number 3! From Laundry to kids showers! You are incredible and we are so lucky to have you in our life! Happy Father’s Day!
Shanann Watts
June 17 2018 multiple wedding pictures of Shanann in her wedding dress with her dad:
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
June 17 2018 picture of CW wearing a shirt that says "I'm a proud dad of two awesome daughters who love the Steelers (and yes they bought me this shirt)."
Shanann Watts

June 18, 2018
picture with caption:
In less than 4 days Chris and I will be chillin on the Beach somewhere in San Diego! Much needed vacation before our trip to NC. #lifestylegetaway #pdforbylevel #vacation #sandiego
Shanann Watts

June 18, 2018 Video of a hail storm at their house. The girls are home. CW is there holding CeCe. SW mentions they are going to NC multiple time. She mentions Chris' truck getting beaten by hail. The girls have to go to sleep because of the NC trip coming up: Shanann Watts

June 19, 2018 Shanann posts "round 2" viedo of a hail storm at their house. She mentions the kids are at school. Then she talks about having a dr appointment to find out if she is having 1 baby or two. She uses "we" throughout and says "Chris and I are hoping for 1" baby. She says they won't find out if it is a boy yet, she says Chris wants a boy and she hopes it's a boy for him as that will make him happy: Shanann Watts

June 19 2018
Ultrasound picture with Chris saying "Little peanut! Love her/him already!" and the caption:
I love Chris! He’s the best dad us girls could ask for.
Shanann Watts

June 20, 2018
picture with SW holding a bottle. We can see her wedding ring and the caption:
So much to do today! But first I’m going to savor this Candy Cane Mix, which taste like mint ice cream shake.

Grocery shop for kids and dad for weekend
Pack kids and my clothes for 6 weeks in NC
Pack for Chris and I in San Diego.
Go buy a bathing suit
Clean house/laundry
Several calls today
Color my hair

1st Trimester and I’m full of energy and feel great! I love this!

In less than 2 days I will be sitting on beach in San Diego and It is Free!

Shanann Watts

June 21, 2018
picture of a sandwich with caption:
Steak and Cheddar Panini...Just What Baby Watts ordered! #sogood — eating breakfast at Panera Bread.
Shanann Watts

June 21, 2018 picture of SW wearing a shirt that says "I'm creating a tiny human, what have you done today"
Shanann Watts

June 22, 2018 San Diego Trip Video. SW shows off their room. There is only one bed. SW refers to it multiple times as "our room" and shows of "our view." When she pans to some restaurants she mentions she is starving and then corrects and says "I should say the baby is starving because I don't usually eat this early or this much," Throughout her talk she uses "we" and "us" then Chris is in the background, he say "What's up!" and she says he is helping her get the bag situated: Shanann Watts

June 23, 2018 San Diego "Flossin" Video. CW stands in the background talking to friends and stares at SW: Shanann Watts

June 23, 2018 picture of SW with CW with caption explaining how she affords going on vacations with CW by selling LeVel:
Shanann Watts

June 24, 2018 San Diego Cruise video. CW is there behind SW and waves: Shanann Watts

June 25, 2018 Video from the San Diego Trip. NU won her car bonus. SW pans the camera and CW is there: Shanann Watts

July 1 2018 picture of SW, CW, Bella and CeCe at the airport with their luggage:
Shanann Watts

July 1 2018 picture of the car with caption:
Chris deep cleaned my Lexus inside and out! #LuxuryAutoBonusEarner #PdForByLeVel
Shanann Watts

July 2 2018 picture of Bella and CeCe sleeping with caption:
My kids are out cold since 12:30. I think I should wake them now. It’s almost 3pm. #Winning #thrivinpreggomama
Shanann Watts

July 2, 2018 picture with caption:
Traveling with out kids is crazy, traveling with two toddlers and preggo is extremely crazy! Visiting with family is busy, especially when you haven’t seen some in over 3 years. It’s been a very busy, stressful, and fun! I’m sure glad I have Thrive right now. Keeping me calm, patient, energized, great sleep and happy! I’m winning!
Shanann Watts

July 3, 2018 picture with caption:
I’m surviving this HUMIDITY, bugs the size of birds and the hustle with kids and family. We have been going non stop for over a week, lots of new Thrivers and I’m 9.5 weeks preggo. I’m truly grateful for the mood support and patience I get from Thrive. #needtocolormyhair #sunkissed

July 5, 2018 video of the girls playing in the rain in NC. Shanann tells CeCe and Bella that "daddy is on here watching" them through the Facebook live post: Shanann Watts

July 8, 2018
picture of a baby gender test kit and asks if anyone has used it:
Shanann Watts

July 8, 2018
picture of SW's manicure showing she is wearing her wedding rings:
Shanann Watts

July 10, 2018
picture of Thrive pro bar with the caption:
Middle of the night pregnancy hunger calls for Birthday cake ProBar. 20 grams protein,
Shanann Watts

July 11, 2018
picture of the temp in car showing 110 degree outside with the caption:
1st trimester or not it’s hot
Shanann Watts

July 11, 2018
I should be worn out from this heat and running around, especially 1st trimester! Going home to color hair now.
Shanann Watts

July 14, 2018
picture of UNC baby outfit with caption:
Bought baby Watts first outfit! — at North Carolina.
Shanann Watts

July 15, 2018
picture of t-shirt that says "Exclude the Food, Not the Child" and the caption:
Alecia, I need this shirt. And one for Celeste.
Please don’t offer me food without asking my mom first. #FoodAllergykid

July 15, 2018
SW posts an Allergy Awareness post with caption:
#Allergyawareness I have been on such HIGH alert this summer since we are traveling. Everything in our home is completely safe for Celeste so I don’t worry as much unless we go out to eat, which isn’t often anyway.

Some understand and some think I’m being paranoid! I have to hear my kid cry after taking a treat out of her hand because someone gave it to her and I cant read the ingredients! She’s just turning 3 and don’t understand exactly why she can’t have what others are having. (She is never around ppl in Colorado that are eating something she can’t. So she doesn’t feel left out) she thinks she is in trouble when I say no to something she can’t have on this trip and I feel terrible for it!

I’m so grateful for all our friends, especially in Colorado who consider my daughters safety when we are around or they come over for play date! I’m grateful for everyone who thinks and respects my daughters safety while we visit in NC.

Trust me...it’s hard enough to have to read and re-read everything.

Shanann Watts

July 15, 2018
video of Celeste's birthday party in NC (you can see SW's pregnant belly as she takes Celeste a cupcake): Shanann Watts

July 16, 2018 picture of BoJangles fast food bag with caption:

It’s Bo time! Sorry Chris, baby wanted it. — eating lunch at Bojangles'.
Shanann Watts

July 18, 2018:
Picture with Bella hugging SW's belly and caption:
Rubbing her baby she says.
Shanann Watts

July 19, 2018
Running errands with two wild kiddos. #Thrivin
Shanann Watts

July 26, 2018
picture with Bella in the car and the caption:
3rd pregnancy and I’m feeling really great! Not exhausted, not losing sleep , good mood , patience with two toddlers !! I’m glad I’m Thrivin and so is everyone around me ! If your not thriving, your missing out!
#doctorapprovedandsupports #mykidslovethrivinmama

Shanann Watts

July 26, 2018
Shanann Watts

July 29, 2018
pictures of obviously pregnant Shanann with Bella and CeCe: Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts

August 1, 2018
on Instagram, SW posted underneath the image: "I'm so excited about August! Girls and I Fly home August 7! I fly to Scottsdale Aug 10-12 for an amazing weekend with my Le-Vel family! Gender Reveal for Baby Watts #3!"
Thrive Healthy Fit Mom on Instagram: “I’m so excited about August! Girls and I Fly home August 7th! I fly to Scottsdale Aug 10-12 for an amazing weekend with my Le-Vel family!…”
She posted the same thing on facebook: Shanann Watts

August 4, 2018
picture of CeCe at the beach with the caption:
The older she gets the more scared I am to let her out into the real world. The world of evil, the world of hate, the world of bullying!

I was reading a post the other day where a kid was being bullied at school because of his nut allergies and a kid put a peanut in his drink as a joke! He could of died!

The world is a scary place. I will do everything in my power to teach her right and to protect her, advocate, stand up for her and defend her! I pray everyday that she never feels any less than the rest of the world. I pray that she’s protected when I’m not around to protect her! Nothing or no one will stop me!

#allergykid #treenuts #Kiwi #stopbullying #Stophate #Protectourkids #eoekid #asthmakid

Shanann Watts

----

8/11/2018 - having concluded her evening tryst with Watts, Kessinger searched the internet on topics like "Chris Watts" - "Shanann Watts" - "Ronnie Watts" and "2825 Saratoga Trail"
----
In addition to all the above posts since her last search on 8/4, NK could have seen these new posts on SW Facebook:

August 8, 2018
picture with caption:
-Went to bed at 2am, up at 5:15am
-2 loads of laundry
-dusted whole house
-cleaned out fridge and pantry and restocked
-2 grocery stores with kids
-Celeste Doctor appointment ‍⚕️
-emptied 7 suitcases/3 backpacks and put away
-fed kids a million times
-we all showered (we know this is a win)
-went through 6 weeks of mail
-washed kitchen floor
-cleaned up kids disaster
-repacked my suitcase for Arizona this Friday
They literally said, “we’re going to bed!” And put themselves to bed! Rain machines on and all. They are obviously exhausted from traveling and playing. I’m over here knocking everything out and it’s only noon! The old me would live out of a suit case for 1-2 weeks till it was empty again.
All while 4 months preggo! Love my Thrive Experience!
#Doctorapproved

Shanann Watts

Aug 9, 2018 photo of doll covered with twister cloth (we now know from discovery docs that CW sent this to SW):
Shanann Watts

Wow. Pretty irrefutable that she knew. She lied. I wonder if it's because she told him she doesn't want to be with a man with an infant. And then he killed his family.

After watching Chris' interrogation and his subsequent visit w/Ronnie, I now believe Ronnie knew before the "confession" that Chris killed the girls too. When Dad joined CW in the interrogation room Chris told him Shanann choked the girls, and Ronnie's response was "choked or smothered"? For Ronnie to question if Chris meant smother instead of choke, it would seem Ronnie had heard a version previously involving smothering. We heard LE feed CW the "Shanann killed the girls" defense shortly before his father arrived so it's doubtful he discussed that version with his Dad yet. Now that we know the girls were actually smothered, it seems likely CW confessed to his father he killed them all during their car ride from the airport. This also explains why he insisted on talking to his Dad before confessing--it was to give Ronnie a heads up so he wouldn't say CW admitted to killing the girls too.

Combine that w/the speculation that the flowered bag Ronnie took w/him into the hotel was the same bag CW was seen putting into the Lexus, I think it's possible Ronnie was an accessory after the fact. Thoughts please.
I think so too. And it makes me furious and sick to think that their DIL and OWN GRANDCHILDREN didn't seem to mean much to them.

I think so too. There was a fairly good amount of life insurance and in his mind, he probably thought the life insurance company would just write him a check - take his word for it that he had nothing to do with their disappearance and that they were all dead.

This man is a complete idiot, in every respect. A missing person is not considered to be deceased in the life insurance world. It takes years to have a missing person declared legally dead.

In order to collect, their bodies would have needed to be discovered and he would have then needed to be cleared by LE. That was never going to happen, either.

He's an idiot - a special kind of idiot. And tragically, the people who loved him most paid the price for his idiocy. To think he had the power to totally break Shanann's heart and spirit in the weeks before he murdered her, and that his little girls called him "daddy", and loved him and trusted him makes me feel ill.

He deserved none of that power, and he abused it in the worst way imaginable.
Very well said! Put a lump in my throat! This whole case has tied me in knots!

First time talking about this case but have been reading for months.
Sadly, if it weren’t for NK Sw and her three children would still be alive. NK was consumed with Jealousy .... Shan’ann was beautiful, she was popular , had a beautiful house and car and a family who adored her. Shan’ann also had a past history with her lover that was happy and fulfilling UNTIL her involvement.
Shan’ann had everything NK wanted and she wanted to be her. Whilst I don’t think she murderedthe family she was an active participant in convincing a weak and spineless CW he needed to kill his family. She wanted to win at all costs.

And why would Bella and Celeste want to plant plants and watch them grow with her wtf???? They had their own loving mother and didn’t even know NK apparently ( I know that is a lie as she has tripped herself up about this) and why is she planning on being the step mum and having bunk beds if she hardly knows this guy? She wanted Shan’ann gone so that she could be their mum ... her arrogance and power she thinks she has is mind boggling. Even in death , Bella and Celeste were and are Shannan beautiful children and nothing can change that. She would have likely to have been the wicked step mother in the story and those beautiful children have at least been spared that future.

She spoke with venom about how the house was huge and beautiful and how everything was so expensive . She spoke about Shan’ann’s Lexus and the jealously was palpable. How the hell did she become an expert on their finances and what went on? She was just a floosy who inserted herself into the midst of this lovely family.

This is exactly what I see. He went for cheap beer.

I was one who had sympathy for NK as well, before hearing her interview........

The first thing that I found interesting was her quiet, tired tone of voice to begin, as if she'd been dragged out of bed at 3am. She had clearly made reference to this prior to recording as the detective said ....".... I know you're tired and stressed ..." but as soon as she began to talk her tone become assertive, domineering and it could certainly come across as arrogant or cocky. It continued in this vain until, rather bizarrely she seemed to get very emotional after about AN HOUR exclaiming "Those girls.... they were so little ...", as she got emotional. I'm sure she was being sincere but the change of tone in her voice, switching back to domineering a minute later was strange.

Her desire to control the conversation, deflect questions and talk about apps and macronutrients was unusual when juxtaposed against the detective asking " ...... but did Chris act in any way strange or say anything unusual that suggested he was going to do anything terrible ......"

When asked where she was the Sunday, the very day before the murders, she couldn't even remember what she was doing, and she was often hesitant about answering questions like "Did you speak to Chris on Monday?" she had to pause before responding "I spoke to him at about 12 I think" (or whatever her response was). By this time she was fully aware of the murders and would have known FBI would ask her when did she last speak to CW during this period.

There was an interesting slip of the tongue near the beginning when NK was asked if she'd met the girls and her initial response was "I DON'T want to meet the girls" before she back tracked and attempted to justify her response. And how could she not know what they spoke about for 2 or 3 hours during a given converstaion "oh we just spoke about nothing really, I can't remember etc". I don't believe that one bit. You'd tell FBI we just spoke about exercise or politics or diet or sex, whatever, I think you'd remember if you thought about it.

She did come across as very spoilt e.g when discussing the Lazy Dogs restaurants and Broncos seats, to paraphrase "..... I didn't like the menu so we went to the other LD" and "I didn't like the seats....." etc

When NK was asked about "Jim" and said "........ not Jiiiiimmmmm pllllleeeeaaaaassseee don't bring him into ths, he's not involved". It just reminded me of CW saying the same about NK. What has she got to hide? If I was interviewing I would have been making more enquiries about Jim, even if it meant her summoning an attorney as a result.

There was bitterness towards SW with references to the house looking "expensive" and herself not being "materialistic" felt like a jibe at SW. And I couldn't believe that her response to "What was your first impression happened to SW when CW said that she left her phone and purse?" My response would be, she didn't go far. Her response was ..."she needed to get away to a friends house" (exactly what CW tought!!) .... and she thought SW would leave her phone behind so CW couldn't contact. Which directly contradicts what she said 30 seconds later when the detective asked her if she was aware of SW use of social media, she said she KNEW SW was constantly on her phone, so why would she leave it behind?

IMO NK seemed very much to be protecting CW in some way, and her attempts after the hour mark to show distain for his actions didn't feel sincere, not one bit. Her constant references to "I think you'll find that in the text messages....." (eeerrr the text messages you deleted!?) were patronising IMO. I feel she is hiding a lot, I agree she wasn't involved in the killings but I sense her downplaying the relationship and would hazard a guess that she was far more involved with CW than she let on.

So many things said gave me great unease, and this is off the top of my head, there were far more red flags. Moreso, the way she speaks does lack empathy and is arrogant. I'd say Rourke's measured response of NK being "mostly forthcoming" was rather generous. I'd put a big bet on a book deal by the Summer, and given the hundreds of deleted texts, I bet there is far more to the story than we've heard so far.

ALL MOO

Finished listening to the NK interrogation. (like squeaky chalk on a board)

At around 1 hr 38 minutes, NK starts squealing loudly and crying about how little the toddlers were and how could CW have killed them. I nearly puked. It sounded TOTALLY fake to me. After squealing and sniffling for a few seconds she gets right back into her stride and starts yapping on about CW being in the basement.
Does she sound fake to anyone else in those squealing sound-bytes?

Oh, and I think Jim is more than just her "friend". I think Jim is a friend with benefits...

moo

The big difference between NK and Amber Frey is that this case was over in just a few months. Scott Peterson went to trial and has been in the media for years and years. I am sure other tragic events are right around the corner and people will forget NK's name. Had this gone to trial it would have been a circus for years. The new information that has been released will be viewed, discussed, and then there will not be anything left to see unless CW's family and/or NK keep themselves in the media. I am hoping everything just dies down and that Shanann's family can get some peace, begin to heal and grieve. And maybe Frankie will give his parents some more grandchildren one day. They have so much love to give and I wish them all good things. IMO
True. Also, unlike NK, Amber Frey was completely forthcoming. She actually helped the police record phone calls that were very incriminating.

Who can forget that phone call when Scott claimed to be at the Eiffel Tower, when in reality, he was at a vigil for his missing wife.

She also had no idea that Scott was even married, which meant that there was little public anger towards her.

She seemed completely genuine, and truly scared to death. She didn’t willingly put herself in the position that NK put herself in.

Her name will forever be tied with CW, and will be mentioned in documentaries for years to come.

Fortunately, she isn’t as well known as Amber Frey, so that will benefit her somewhat.

Yes, and that one of the reasons why I think that he may have killed them earlier. SW was a fanatic about keeping the home clean and fresh and there is no way that she would have left the girl's bed linen dirty and smelly unless he did something to make them that way.
I've read a number of times that the human body voids upon death, but I've seen no reference to that happening! It would explain the bedding!

Whew, well that took me a lot longer than I thought it would! I went back to June since NK says she started seeing CW in June and that she thought they were separated when she was seeing him. She could have easily seen this was a lie when she googled SW twice in Aug before the murders ever occurred. And NK could have easily found out that SW was pregnant and the baby is Chris' baby by SW's public social media. All of the above is visible without Social Media accounts. SW posted constantly and daily about her pregnancy and her relationship with CW never looks like it is trouble. Who posts hot pic of their husband mowing the lawn if you are fighting and separated from him? They went on vacations together and in screenshots of their private texts which SW posted CW calls SW "Baby" and says he loves the baby on the way already. After going through all these posts and videos I'm even more angry and disgusted at CW for his cold, calculating, vicious murder of his beautiful wife and beautiful children. I'm going to take a break from posting now and go hug my family. :mad::(
I feel like it is a responsibility to verify information if they are having a secret affair despite what they are being told. It is so dang easy these days, if someone wanted to know, they would.
She will only suffer the consequences if she doesn't sign a million dollar contract for a book.
yea, you are right and the fact that she has been deceptive will only add to the story and make publishers seek her out even more.

8/4/2018 - NK Google searched for Chris and Shanann's Facebook accounts

-----
NK could have seen the following recent posts showing SW was pregnant, they had 2 girls and SW was still going on vacations with Chris, praising him and taking photos and videos with him:

June 9, 2018 picture of text SW got from Chris -- he calls SW "Baby":
Shanann Watts

June 10, 2018 picture of Bella and CeCe with chalkboard that says "Big Sister 101" and Caption:
Ready or not, Celeste....Here comes Baby Watts #3
Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 pic with caption:
We had such an eventful weekend! 3 birthday parties, play dates, 3 thrive locals, concerts and more! 1st trimester is no joke! Today I’m packing the girls suitcase for our 6 week trip to NC! This should be fun! Then I need to pack mine! This will be harder since most wont fit. Then off to do a deep cleaning on house before the girls and I leave. Plus grocery shop for a “bachelor” for 5 weeks on his own and meal prep for him. A lot to do this week. Thankful for Thrive.
Not doing #burn!
#Doctorapproved

Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 Picture of SW wearing the "Oops we did it again" shirt with caption:
How Chris found out.
Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 Video announcing the pregnancy to Chris and facebook with "Oops we did it again" shirt: Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 Video announcing to the girls that Shanann is pregnant. CW is silently videoing it as SW hugs her girls with both arms and the girls "hug the baby": Shanann Watts

June 13 2018 picture pickles:
Shanann Watts

June 14, 2018 Video ask Bella "How many babies to I have in my belly," Bella says 5. Chris protests loudly, "Whoa!" in the background: Shanann Watts

June 14, 2018 Video of Bella singing "My Daddy is a Hero" Shanann Watts

June 15 2018
picture of SW wearing a shirt that says "All I wanted was a back rub":
Shanann Watts

June 16 2018
pictures of Chris shirtless mowing the lawn:
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts

June 16 2018
The last two pregnancy I never wanted to leave my house unless I had had too. This go around, I’m 4 years older and with two wild toddlers! I haven’t stopped! Saying yes to birthday party’s, going to friends house at 6pm at night, taking kids to parks and splash pads. I am in LOVE with this lifestyle of just Living and enjoying every moment with my family with out saying no, mommy is too tired! I’m addicted to creating memories and living life to it’s fullest.
Shanann Watts

June 17, 2018
picture of Chris and CeCe at a movie theater:
Shanann Watts
June 17, 2018 picture of Shannan, Bella, CeCe and Chris together at the movie theater:
Shanann Watts
June 17 2018 picture collage of family photos with the caption:
Chris, we are so incredibly blessed to have you! You do so much everyday for us and take such great care of us. You are the reason I was brave enough to agree to number 3! From Laundry to kids showers! You are incredible and we are so lucky to have you in our life! Happy Father’s Day!
Shanann Watts
June 17 2018 multiple wedding pictures of Shanann in her wedding dress with her dad:
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
June 17 2018 picture of CW wearing a shirt that says "I'm a proud dad of two awesome daughters who love the Steelers (and yes they bought me this shirt)."
Shanann Watts

June 18, 2018
picture with caption:
In less than 4 days Chris and I will be chillin on the Beach somewhere in San Diego! Much needed vacation before our trip to NC. #lifestylegetaway #pdforbylevel #vacation #sandiego
Shanann Watts

June 18, 2018 Video of a hail storm at their house. The girls are home. CW is there holding CeCe. SW mentions they are going to NC multiple time. She mentions Chris' truck getting beaten by hail. The girls have to go to sleep because of the NC trip coming up: Shanann Watts

June 19, 2018 Shanann posts "round 2" viedo of a hail storm at their house. She mentions the kids are at school. Then she talks about having a dr appointment to find out if she is having 1 baby or two. She uses "we" throughout and says "Chris and I are hoping for 1" baby. She says they won't find out if it is a boy yet, she says Chris wants a boy and she hopes it's a boy for him as that will make him happy: Shanann Watts

June 19 2018
Ultrasound picture with Chris saying "Little peanut! Love her/him already!" and the caption:
I love Chris! He’s the best dad us girls could ask for.
Shanann Watts

June 20, 2018
picture with SW holding a bottle. We can see her wedding ring and the caption:
So much to do today! But first I’m going to savor this Candy Cane Mix, which taste like mint ice cream shake.

Grocery shop for kids and dad for weekend
Pack kids and my clothes for 6 weeks in NC
Pack for Chris and I in San Diego.
Go buy a bathing suit
Clean house/laundry
Several calls today
Color my hair

1st Trimester and I’m full of energy and feel great! I love this!

In less than 2 days I will be sitting on beach in San Diego and It is Free!

Shanann Watts

June 21, 2018
picture of a sandwich with caption:
Steak and Cheddar Panini...Just What Baby Watts ordered! #sogood — eating breakfast at Panera Bread.
Shanann Watts

June 21, 2018 picture of SW wearing a shirt that says "I'm creating a tiny human, what have you done today"
Shanann Watts

June 22, 2018 San Diego Trip Video. SW shows off their room. There is only one bed. SW refers to it multiple times as "our room" and shows of "our view." When she pans to some restaurants she mentions she is starving and then corrects and says "I should say the baby is starving because I don't usually eat this early or this much," Throughout her talk she uses "we" and "us" then Chris is in the background, he say "What's up!" and she says he is helping her get the bag situated: Shanann Watts

June 23, 2018 San Diego "Flossin" Video. CW stands in the background talking to friends and stares at SW: Shanann Watts

June 23, 2018 picture of SW with CW with caption explaining how she affords going on vacations with CW by selling LeVel:
Shanann Watts

June 24, 2018 San Diego Cruise video. CW is there behind SW and waves: Shanann Watts

June 25, 2018 Video from the San Diego Trip. NU won her car bonus. SW pans the camera and CW is there: Shanann Watts

July 1 2018 picture of SW, CW, Bella and CeCe at the airport with their luggage:
Shanann Watts

July 1 2018 picture of the car with caption:
Chris deep cleaned my Lexus inside and out! #LuxuryAutoBonusEarner #PdForByLeVel
Shanann Watts

July 2 2018 picture of Bella and CeCe sleeping with caption:
My kids are out cold since 12:30. I think I should wake them now. It’s almost 3pm. #Winning #thrivinpreggomama
Shanann Watts

July 2, 2018 picture with caption:
Traveling with out kids is crazy, traveling with two toddlers and preggo is extremely crazy! Visiting with family is busy, especially when you haven’t seen some in over 3 years. It’s been a very busy, stressful, and fun! I’m sure glad I have Thrive right now. Keeping me calm, patient, energized, great sleep and happy! I’m winning!
Shanann Watts

July 3, 2018 picture with caption:
I’m surviving this HUMIDITY, bugs the size of birds and the hustle with kids and family. We have been going non stop for over a week, lots of new Thrivers and I’m 9.5 weeks preggo. I’m truly grateful for the mood support and patience I get from Thrive. #needtocolormyhair #sunkissed

July 5, 2018 video of the girls playing in the rain in NC. Shanann tells CeCe and Bella that "daddy is on here watching" them through the Facebook live post: Shanann Watts

July 8, 2018
picture of a baby gender test kit and asks if anyone has used it:
Shanann Watts

July 8, 2018
Shanann Watts

July 10, 2018
picture of Thrive pro bar with the caption:
Middle of the night pregnancy hunger calls for Birthday cake ProBar. 20 grams protein,
Shanann Watts

July 11, 2018
picture of the temp in car showing 110 degree outside with the caption:
1st trimester or not it’s hot
Shanann Watts

July 11, 2018
I should be worn out from this heat and running around, especially 1st trimester! Going home to color hair now.
Shanann Watts

July 14, 2018
picture of UNC baby outfit with caption:
Bought baby Watts first outfit! — at North Carolina.
Shanann Watts

July 15, 2018
picture of t-shirt that says "Exclude the Food, Not the Child" and the caption:
Alecia, I need this shirt. And one for Celeste.
Please don’t offer me food without asking my mom first. #FoodAllergykid

July 15, 2018
SW posts an Allergy Awareness post with caption:
#Allergyawareness I have been on such HIGH alert this summer since we are traveling. Everything in our home is completely safe for Celeste so I don’t worry as much unless we go out to eat, which isn’t often anyway.

Some understand and some think I’m being paranoid! I have to hear my kid cry after taking a treat out of her hand because someone gave it to her and I cant read the ingredients! She’s just turning 3 and don’t understand exactly why she can’t have what others are having. (She is never around ppl in Colorado that are eating something she can’t. So she doesn’t feel left out) she thinks she is in trouble when I say no to something she can’t have on this trip and I feel terrible for it!

I’m so grateful for all our friends, especially in Colorado who consider my daughters safety when we are around or they come over for play date! I’m grateful for everyone who thinks and respects my daughters safety while we visit in NC.

Trust me...it’s hard enough to have to read and re-read everything.

Shanann Watts

July 15, 2018
video of Celeste's birthday party in NC (you can see SW's pregnant belly as she takes Celeste a cupcake): Shanann Watts

July 16, 2018 picture of BoJangles fast food bag with caption:

It’s Bo time! Sorry Chris, baby wanted it. — eating lunch at Bojangles'.
Shanann Watts

July 18, 2018:
Picture with Bella hugging SW's belly and caption:
Rubbing her baby she says.
Shanann Watts

July 19, 2018
Running errands with two wild kiddos. #Thrivin
Shanann Watts

July 26, 2018
picture with Bella in the car and the caption:
3rd pregnancy and I’m feeling really great! Not exhausted, not losing sleep , good mood , patience with two toddlers !! I’m glad I’m Thrivin and so is everyone around me ! If your not thriving, your missing out!
#doctorapprovedandsupports #mykidslovethrivinmama

Shanann Watts

July 26, 2018
Shanann Watts

July 29, 2018
pictures of obviously pregnant Shanann with Bella and CeCe: Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts

August 1, 2018
on Instagram, SW posted underneath the image: "I'm so excited about August! Girls and I Fly home August 7! I fly to Scottsdale Aug 10-12 for an amazing weekend with my Le-Vel family! Gender Reveal for Baby Watts #3!"
Thrive Healthy Fit Mom on Instagram: “I’m so excited about August! Girls and I Fly home August 7th! I fly to Scottsdale Aug 10-12 for an amazing weekend with my Le-Vel family!…”
She posted the same thing on facebook: Shanann Watts

August 4, 2018
picture of CeCe at the beach with the caption:
The older she gets the more scared I am to let her out into the real world. The world of evil, the world of hate, the world of bullying!

I was reading a post the other day where a kid was being bullied at school because of his nut allergies and a kid put a peanut in his drink as a joke! He could of died!

The world is a scary place. I will do everything in my power to teach her right and to protect her, advocate, stand up for her and defend her! I pray everyday that she never feels any less than the rest of the world. I pray that she’s protected when I’m not around to protect her! Nothing or no one will stop me!

#allergykid #treenuts #Kiwi #stopbullying #Stophate #Protectourkids #eoekid #asthmakid

Shanann Watts

----

8/11/2018 - having concluded her evening tryst with Watts, Kessinger searched the internet on topics like "Chris Watts" - "Shanann Watts" - "Ronnie Watts" and "2825 Saratoga Trail"
----
In addition to all the above posts since her last search on 8/4, NK could have seen these new posts on SW Facebook:

August 8, 2018
picture with caption:
-Went to bed at 2am, up at 5:15am
-2 loads of laundry
-dusted whole house
-cleaned out fridge and pantry and restocked
-2 grocery stores with kids
-Celeste Doctor appointment ‍⚕️
-emptied 7 suitcases/3 backpacks and put away
-fed kids a million times
-we all showered (we know this is a win)
-went through 6 weeks of mail
-washed kitchen floor
-cleaned up kids disaster
-repacked my suitcase for Arizona this Friday
They literally said, “we’re going to bed!” And put themselves to bed! Rain machines on and all. They are obviously exhausted from traveling and playing. I’m over here knocking everything out and it’s only noon! The old me would live out of a suit case for 1-2 weeks till it was empty again.
All while 4 months preggo! Love my Thrive Experience!
#Doctorapproved

Shanann Watts

Aug 9, 2018 photo of doll covered with twister cloth (we now know from discovery docs that CW sent this to SW):
Shanann Watts
Wow, thank you! x1,000 Likes :)

musemoon said:
Having an affair should not equal ruining your life...sorry, she's the only one not dead (heartbreaking, horrible and sad) or in jail for life, yet in my opinion, her life is just as ruined. Imagine the horror of seeing your name in print every day and your nightmare doesn't end. Sorry, even the lies she told, or the selfishness, or any of the immature things she did, didn't warrant that punishment.

MOO

You make good points but I cannot equate NK's situation with the loss of life. Her life is in no way just as ruined. There are a million ways she can be productive, find joy, give joy, LIVE. Ask her dad our any loved ones how they compare NK's situation to Shan'ann's or her beloved children. No, NK's life is in NO way just as ruined, it's an unfortunate chapter of her but she has a lot of life in front of her to relish. MOO

Are all clocks in interrogation rooms that loud? Is that part of the interrogation routine i.e. time is running out, time to fess up, etc.
Agree! That clock’s ticking was so loud.... especially during the extended quiet periods and staredowns towards the beginning... that it does feel purposeful...very stressful!

Forgive me if I am asking a stupid question, but I haven’t seen as much as everyone else has. However I did listen to NK interview......why does everyone think she is lying and such? I appreciate all and every insight!!!! Thank you!
I found most of what she said believable, and useful as far as the investigation is concerned. All the things she reported Chris as saying correlated to what others said about him. He made an effort to convince everyone that Shanann and he were finished with the marriage and told several people they were separating.
Everything she described him saying about his trip to NC lined up with the events that occurred. Of course he told her that he didn't know why his parents were ignoring him because of the nut incident since Shanann never said a word about it. Her texts prove otherwise.
He was setting things up while he was there and NK helped to prove that.
She was also able to provide details about his concern for his finances and the fact that they were in debt.
Most important of all, her description of the relationship and all the things he said and did helped them to establish a strong motive that Chris was obsessed with her and wanted a future with her. He was willing to kill his wife and kids so he could be with her. Imo

I have not seen anything about a pillow anywhere in the documents. The DA said CW used his bare hands to smother them. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong. I think that may be a social media rumor or a misunderstanding/assumption being made because he did throw away pillow cases.
The DA said at the press conference that there weren’t any fibers in their lungs, so no evidence of a pillow or other material as the smothering tool...

In the discovery it showed her actions were much different than what she was saying in the interview. One example is she said she told him to work on his marriage while he was in North Carolina but it was revealed she was sending him nude pictures while he was there. Nothing to me though that implied she had any prior knowledge about the murders. She did a pretty good job of painting a different picture of her role in the relationship then what her text and Google searches showed.

Yes, there was the smell of cleaning supplies and newly vacuumed carpets.

I imagine at least Bella must have bled.

I'm not sure where the washer dryer are in the house.
The washer and dryer are on the second floor.

Pg 12 (Discovery pg 57)
"I then went upstairs into the master bedroom on the second level where Sgt. Bakes and Officer Coonrod were. Upon entering the room Sgt. Bakes was looking at a blanket on the floor. I did not observe anything obviously damaged or anything that would indicate a struggle in the bedroom.

The washing machine door was open and it appeared there were a couple child clothing items in the washer. There was a load of clothes in the dryer."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23