GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else finds "marrying your mistress" an odd search? vs wouldn't it make more sense to search "How often do married men actually leave their wife and marry their mistress?"
Yes, but what jumped out at me more was the word ‘mistress’, and in another search around that time, she used a phrase with the word ‘affair’. IMO, those words are associated with adultery, not typical dating.

That is likely the exact kind of speculation that she would be seeking a lawyer for, if that's in fact the case. If that type of thing has been insinuated in the media, or on any type of news source, she may be looking for compensation. I have no idea if it has, but I would not be surprised. As long as she can prove its not true, which she can, that is considered slander. At least I think it is. Maybe one of our lawyers can tell us. Although it seems Gitana is the only one left. Where did the others go!? Oh well.

@gitana1 can explain it better than I, but what I believe she had said before is they have to have damages. She was fired from her job very quickly. Before the evidence came out recently. Perhaps she would have to prove that the reason she was fired was because of those statements? Statements that were false? And I believe that she was fired within a week if I recall correctly.

During that time, mainstream media did not publish her name, nor did we here at this site. So I don't think that anything that many said about her gave her damages to sue to result in her firing.

If she is going to after-the-fact damages after she was fired that she cannot get rehired, how could they differentiate the libel damages from her name being out there from the attorney's office and the Freedom of Information Act versus what was said on the internet?

Maybe all the love was just on his mother's side. Subconsciously people do choose mates that mimic childhood abuses etc...no idea why I guess it's familiar to them.

A lot of therapy here so I feel like I can contribute some insight. Adult children of abuse (physical and/or emotional) tend to replicate those relationships in adulthood so they can rewrite the ending now that they aren’t helpless children any more. It’s also a case of familiarity, associating pain and love and thinking it isn’t really love unless it has the same intensity and dysfunction. It’s super messed up and can take a lot of therapy and work to break the cycle

ETA: I don’t believe Shanann was abusive in any way so I don’t think these are his issues

Last edited:
For those that were asking, CW reveals during polygraph that he moved out right after graduating hs and never went back.

Somewhere I saw a photo of CW in a tux, possibly graduation or prom, but I can't remember where. He's much scarier looking, imo, if you can find it.

Like this one is closer to his true self, before he learned to fully mimic a caring father

ChrisWatts_Sophmore.jpg

Moo
Wow did Bella look just like him or what?

For those that were asking, CW reveals during polygraph that he moved out right after graduating hs and never went back.

Somewhere I saw a photo of CW in a tux, possibly graduation or prom, but I can't remember where. He's much scarier looking, imo, if you can find it.

Like this one is closer to his true self, before he learned to fully mimic a caring father

ChrisWatts_Sophmore.jpg

Moo

I don't know... but looking into his eyes makes me feel uncomfortable. Might be because I know what he did and what he is capable of. But it gives me the creeps... He looks like a weirdo staring at and stalking you :D

I don’t believe his eyes were suddenly open re Shannan, he knew that it wouldn’t disappoint his family if she were missing from his life.

It was one of three or four control questions, he was asked to lie about them purposefully. But I thought the same thing until I watched the entire process. :)
I don’t believe his eyes were suddenly open re Shannan, he knew that it wouldn’t disappoint his family if she were missing from his life.

:)
No Mama Watts was planting seeds in him even before they were married! This all came into play with him, calling her shady, etc. her parents being kept from the kids at their home. It goes on and on.

In rewatching the discussion with RW and CW. The whole family lacks appropriate emotion and responses.

The picture of Bella and CeCe is right in front of RW. Why isn’t he screaming and pleading with Chris. Tell me where the babies are. Tell us the truth. We need to know! Etc.

But no. Nothing. I feel like the insane one.

I don’t know. I know I google everything. How long I stay interested enough to search further depends on how interested I am. It just seems odd that she searched one time, but not again for such along time. I’d love to know why.

Have we seen all the results of her computer, her work computer, her personal phone, her work phone? I'm not sure that they have published all of the warrants yet, or that her personal computer or her work computer had warrants on it to see what the searches were. Do you know that?

@gitana1 can explain it better than I, but what I believe she had said before is they have to have damages. She was fired from her job very quickly. Before the evidence came out recently. Perhaps she would have to prove that the reason she was fired was because of those statements? Statements that were false? And I believe that she was fired within a week if I recall correctly.

During that time, mainstream media did not publish her name, nor did we here at this site. So I don't think that anything that many said about her gave her damages to sue to result in her firing.

If she is going to after-the-fact damages after she was fired that she cannot get rehired, how could they differentiate the libel damages from her name being out there from the attorney's office and the Freedom of Information Act versus what was said on the internet?
Yeah, I have no idea if that's what she hired the lawyer for. The only thing I could think of is if the media had printed lies about her, like suggesting she was covering for CW or was involved in some way. I could see why that would be damaging.

CW mentioned several times that SW accused him of having an affair. (Early Monday a.m.) I believe that. I wonder if, somehow, she had found out who it was, and said something like....yeah, well I'm calling that "you know what" tomorrow, I'm a MOM, I'm Pregnant! This is MY family!.......
That's the only thing I can think of that would set off a person (CW) like that. And if we can believe NK, she didn't know SW was pregnant, (if we can believe she didn't watch the FB videos) and CW would know it was the end of the affair if she did find out. No, of course I'm not blaming SW, because in my marriage I knew exactly what to say if I needed to fight back, verbally.

Last edited:
He was ready to lose it just before they let him see RW. I thought it was strange when the male detective told him to take a big breath and the breath was very loud. Another thing I don't think would work with me, if I were being interrogated, I would breath deeply if they suggested it, but I wouldn't make it so audible like a kid would.
:D :D

In rewatching the discussion with RW and CW. The whole family lacks appropriate emotion and responses.

The picture of Bella and CeCe is right in front of RW. Why isn’t he screaming and pleading with Chris. Tell me where the babies are. Tell us the truth. We need to know! Etc.

But no. Nothing. I feel like the insane one.
I think that he knew. I think it came out in the car. The real story, not CW's later story.
The father comes because the family is missing. He goes to the police station with his son and then he is driving back to the airport.
At this stage the family is still missing, so what was the point of him going to Co?
I think that he knew his son was not getting out of the police station because of what CW told him in the car. MOO.

Last edited:
Why did he choose SW?
I think because she was assertive, and very capable of directing him and doing things for him just like his parents probably did. She herself said she was the dominant one. I'm thinking he saw his mother as running his life for him too. Telling him what to do and making it known what she did or didn't want him to do. Imo

I sure don't get a Love vibe out of the relationship between NK and CW. He sounds immaturely sexually-obsessed and she sounds calculating and looking for marriage. They seem to be using each other for different goals.

This relationship was surely doomed, too.

But I am convinced she is not wholy and entirely truthful with LE and seems rather undistressed about the events.
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth."

So pretty much the opposite of CW & NK's relationship!

CW mentioned several times that SW accused him of having an affair. (Early Monday a.m.) I believe that. I wonder if, somehow, she had found out who it was, and said something like....yeah, well I'm calling that "you know what" tomorrow, I'm a MOM, I'm Pregnant! This is MY family!.......
That's the only thing I can think of that would set off a person like that. And if we can believe NK, she didn't know SW was pregnant, (if we can believe she didn't watch the FB videos) and CW would know it was the end of the affair if she did find out. No, of course I'm not blaming SW, because in my marriage I knew exactly what to say if I needed to fight back, verbally.

But that would require us to believe this was spontaneous, wouldn’t it? I think there is plenty of evidence to support that this was premeditated. IMO he made this decision on Friday, if not earlier when he did a 180 pretending he’d go away for the weekend with her and told her to wait until Monday to reveal Niko’s sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap