GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every decade I look back and ask myself..."what the h*ll were you thinking???"

Life does that.

BUT, in a million years, no matter what age, I would never had remotely considered anything less that complete transparency with the law. Especially in a situation of this magnitude!

Even as a dumb *advertiser censored**, I knew better.
I think words like "immature" keep getting mixed up with words like "morals". You can be young and immature and still know right from wrong and behave accordingly.

Moo

It’s infuriating that the media is continuing to promote The Watts and CW’s fake story.
I don’t think they are promoting it.

Because they are family members of this convicted killer, the media will continue to reach out to them.

I want to know what they have to say, even if it angers me.

I had to go back and look through the thread to understand what you were saying. OMG! I’ve made an edit, get the misunderstanding and no, no, no! I jump in every hour or day & don’t get the full context as to what I’m replying to. I’m going to be more careful and shut up until I’ve read back through threads. I’m sorry for the misunderstanding!

Well, how about this...?

Just after the 3-minute mark NK says she didn't know Shanann's name:
Nichol Kessinger Aug. 16 interview with investigators

However, from NK's phone data (what was retrievable):

8/3/2017 – searched items “chris watts” Pg 1601 (Discovery pg 1783)

9/1/2017 - searched the internet for the name "Shanann Watts" Pg 1887 (Discovery pg 2082)
This is why her actions -scrubbing her electronics - are under scrunity, she tells indisputable lies, why ? Why is she lying about knowing her name and so many other things. I absolutely understand Rourke saying she was somewhat forth coming. Lies are going to erase your credibility.

PommyMommy said:
Here's what I have as far as NK's searches for the names "Chris Watts" or "Shanann Watts." (IOW, not a complete list of NK's internet/google searches.)

Unless otherwise noted, the information comes from the Phone Data Review beginning on pg 1887 (Discovery pg 2082)

8/3/2017 – searched items “chris watts” Pg 1601 (Discovery pg 1783)

9/1/2017 - searched the internet for the name "Shanann Watts"

1/7/2018 – searched items “shanann watts” Pg 1601 (Discovery pg 1783)

8/4/2018 - Google search for Chris and Shanann's Facebook accounts

8/11/2018 - having concluded her evening tryst with Watts, Kessinger searched the internet on topics like "Chris Watts" - "Shanann Watts" - "Ronnie Watts" and "2825 Saratoga Trail"

8/14/2018 - searched Google for Shanann Watts

8/14/2018 - spent nearly four hours searching Google and the internet for Watts, news outlets and news accounts of Shanann's disappearance

8/14/2018 - searched the internet for news accounts of this incident and Shanann's name (these searches were conducted frequently by Kessinger throughout the next several days. She deleted every one afterwards)

Um...are those dates right? She searched on both CW and SW a year earlier??? And then she just happens to work where he does? And then later she googles their home address? Really????
Hmmmm......(serious side eye.....)

Last edited:
Don't think CW and NK discussed books they read, at all.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
There seems no intellectual component to this affair.
2 sex addicted rabbits at it.
MOO.
Yeah I had a relationship like that, and fizzled out in 3 months! I know I wouldn't have killed for him, and I also knew that it couldn't last, the lovebomb stage is so weird. It's a time when you're both super vulnerable, you don't know each other really, and something bad can happen at any time. Never again!

The one on 8/11/18 is one of the ones that stands out to me. Why would she search Ronnie Watts and Chris and Shanann's address? She had already been to the home twice. I figure she was awfully nosey about Shanann so I can understand her searching for her. Then we get into the why lie? Why delete all messages, if she really wanted to help as she said in the beginning? Why not just be forthcoming? It isn't illegal to have an affair with a married man. She doesn't appear to be ashamed that she was having an affair with a married man. So the deception makes no sense unless she knows that she said things to him that pushed him toward killing his entire family. Only the two of them know what was said, to each other, in person. I'm not at the point where I think she meant for him to kill them, but I think she knows there were things said, that could have pushed him toward that. He still made his choice and chose to be a killer. I do believe she was very jealous of Shanann and wanted her life.
Regarding 8/11 - Perhaps that was the first time she heard Ronnie's name? They went to the Lazy Dog that night. Someone suggested that she might have looked up the address to see if the home had been put on the market yet. MOO

Last edited:
I believe NK when she said she didn't know about SW being pregnant. Even CW (I know he's a liar but I believe him on this) says she didn't know. Why would they both conspire to lie about that?

Discovery page 609
"CHRIS said KESSINGER didn’t know his wife was pregnant, but she does now. CHRIS said he was scared to tell KESSINGER about the pregnancy because he felt like KESSINGER wouldn’t have gone on a date with him if she knew. CHRIS said KESSINGER knew he was married with kids."
8/4/2018 -Google search for Chris and Shanann's Facebook accounts

Heavens, photos being exposed have been going on FOREVER!
Waaay, before the invent of the internet or, social media.
And who cares?
It has made many people famous, which equals $$$.
If you Really don't want your photos out there...
Do not take them.

PS, I have a few that I sent to my husband while he was in boot camp.
That was decades ago, unfortunately, my bod probably looks a wee bit different now.
For anyone wanting to pay for them- I am open to all negotians!
I was HOT!!!

Well, one question is, if there were very private photos, how could one be sure they would not end up in public domain?

This is something that I would like to know. If she were more helpful...would the police protect her privacy more?

Because - much as she is not likable - there is no law against making private photos, sending nudes. And yet later it might spoil someone's life. Not only now. Imagine her getting married and have kids. And their young mom's nudes are in public domain?

There are people who need defending; Shanann, and her three (3) children, who were brutally murdered by the man they loved and trusted. The Rzuceks, who lost their beloved daughter and grandchildren, but who have behaved, always, with courage and dignity. And NUA, whose courage and determination brought the horrible crime to a quick end.

NK needs no defense! And deserves none. She lied. She misled. She delayed the investigation. She is an adult who made poor decisions. She was motivated by her own needs and desires and cooperated only out of a sense of self-preservation. I feel sure there are things that haven't come out yet.

Hear , Hear !

It one sense NK does not seem that much smarter than CW. I guess she thought they would not be able to retrieve the data that proved her lies. Why lie about something as simple as knowing Shanann’s name? What harm/damage would it have caused to say she knew it? Is she playing games, a compulsive liar?
I think she was trying to save face, and wanted to portray herself in the best light possible.

The less she knew, the better she looked.

She would be far more sympathetic a character if she was completely misled by this guy, and didn’t knowingly play a role in breaking up a marriage.

Especially a marriage that didn’t just break up, but exploded in horrific violence.

Her strategy backfired. Obviously.

I see this, and I can’t forget about it, nor I can not pretend that I didn’t see it. For me it reads as the opposite of what Rourke said about NK at the Press Conference. Both can’t be true. From Discovery Page 1926 “A two day investigation revealed Watts was involved in an affair with Nicole Kessinger (DOB *advertiser censored*) which he had denied in previous interviews. The affair was only discovered after Kessinger contacted your affiant stating she had information regarding this investigation. In an interview with investigators (08/15/18) Kessinger disclosed she had been romantically involved with Watts and the relationship began around June of 2018.”
Did you forget when we provided evidence to you that this statement was a "summary" of several investigative reports. The complete details do not lie -- not selective text from one page. At best, NK and Anadarko were providing evidence on the same day. IMO, these posts are insulting to all that poured over the evidence and shared the facts.

Last edited:
They had to use manpower, hours and money retrieving all the data she scrubbed. I don’t condone her making their job more difficult. They did not use that info to get CW to confess, he told them about NK first then they told him they already knew about her. They never discussed the specifics of her interviews with him.

CW denied any affair initially.
LE stated they knew of NK, by name.
Then CW agreed he did have this affair with NK, but not to use her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties