GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank didn't need to throw CW under the bus because CW's mother needed no help.

CW's parents appear to be clueless to their own incredible dysfunction and the role it played in their son's personality formation and the disaster he became. JMO
And yet some people believed the lies that that dysfunctional family told about SW.
There are whole groups on other sites who are still blaming her for all of this.
I would like to know the psychology behind that.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Was there enough room in their garage for two SUV's? (Some people store tons of "stuff" in their garages....) I guess we should look at the "LE first arrival at the house" video (when CW opens the garage and runs to the passenger side of the Lexus) to see how much room was left for another vehicle... I was so intent on watching him to see what he was adding to or removing from the Lexus that I didn't notice much else....

I'll see if I can find that video. From what I remember, the back of Shanann's Lexus was right up against the garage door, so it may not have been very deep.

Has anyone figured out just what his interest level was in the Lexus when he arrived home? I thought maybe he was going to try to do something with her garage door opener. He had to know he had problems inside the house as all of the doors were locked from the inside.

Hi all. I've seen a few posts stating that NK was homely/ unattractive. In looking at the photo of her online, I'm pretty sure most of us have seen it, she is not unattractive at all, IMO. Is this photo not really of her? TIA.

Maybe because he did not want NK to see SW's car still at home, when he was telling her that they were separated?
It was a double garage so NK would have been able to park in there even with her car there.

I didn't think about that, but that makes perfect sense. I believe NK's SUV would have fit in the garage if Shanann's SUV was in there. I do think NK was over there more than what she admitted to, and he wouldn't want her parking in the driveway because the neighbors would have seen her car there. He also wouldn't want NK coming in through the front door, because of the neighbors and because of the Ring doorbell. Shanann could have found out.

And yet some people believed the lies that that dysfunctional family told about SW.
There are whole groups on other sites who are still blaming her for all of this.
That was a painful and frustrating time having to watch those lies explored. And watching a victim of a horrific crime having to be defended against lies and innuendo. jmo

Hi all. I've seen a few posts stating that NK was homely/ unattractive. In looking at the photo of her online, I'm pretty sure most of us have seen it, she is not unattractive at all, IMO. Is this photo not really of her? TIA.
I don't think that she is unattractive at all, but not as attractive as SW. I think for that photo, she had professional makeup, good lighting and maybe filters.

He sure did make a beeline right to that car, didn't he? He didn't even pretend to look around or investigate the backseat etc. Just seems to have grabbed what he wanted and went into the house. I do wish we knew for sure what it was. He seemed to be on a mission in that video.

Johnny1181

With the ring, it appeared it had been in his pocket, from the way his hand
hovered there, then he entered the bedroom, and on coming out, stated he had found the ring, on SW's night stand.
If others can remember, our conversations, on this point.

MOO.

I would like to know the psychology behind that.

A psychologist online gave her theory on this and stated she believes it is sadism - enjoying the pain of others.

I don't think that she is unattractive at all, but not as attractive as SW. I think for that photo, she had professional makeup, good lighting and maybe filters.
All of the above!

We were able to see through all that she shared not only Shannan's physical beauty, but the beautiful light that she shined from within. That's what matters most isn't it?

Despite no professional makeup, no filters, and perhaps inflicted bad lighting, her beauty shone from the inside, and reflected on her beauty on the outside. jmo

He called NK his “sexy empanada!?” That’s like calling someone a sexy calzone.
What a knob.

He probably Googled some words but never looked at their definitions.

I'm really sorry that I just googled "slang meaning of empanada" :oops:

But now I feel obligated to share with you all:

Urban Dictionary: empanada

I think CW did google it as he seems very literal. :rolleyes:

NK should have been offended at that comment.

But she probably knew what he meant and liked him saying it.

MOO.

(I really miss the vomiting emoticon)

I’m not going to comment on her looks because it doesn’t matter but I will say she looks very different in the various photos I’ve seen of her. Almost like a different person.

Re the link Pommy put on thread 65 about McCoy going to the Cervi site on Aug 14, he said something about cw having the wrong boots on, and that cw had left "casually" on the 13th, which made him suspicious(?). Is that the same anecdote about a co-worker going back to check out a feces hole that cw had dug near the tanks?
I've missed this one, is there a longer interview with him in the doc dump? I don't remember about any wrong boots.

@PommyMommy

I’m not going to comment on her looks because it doesn’t matter but I will say she looks very different in the various photos I’ve seen of her. Almost like a different person.
Agree.... no two still shots of her (or even what we can see in the interview tapes...) look like the same person...

she looks better in the natural smiley face photos, imo. The glam photo shoot doesn't look very attractive to me. Who does a glam shoot, presumably taking time to pore over contact sheets to choose the best ones -- just to accompany an article about how sad you are that your married lover betrayed you and turned out to be a mass murderer?

With the ring, it appeared it had been in his pocket, from the way his hand
hovered there, then he entered the bedroom, and on coming out, stated he had found the ring, on SW's night stand.
If others can remember, our conversations, on this point.

MOO.
I haven't been able to find that specific part of the tape.... is it before or after they are standing around upstairs looking at SW's phone? And is it on the 13th? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro