GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, yes he removed her ring. And although he undoubtedly knew the cost of the ring, it would likely have appreciated in value. I suspect he wanted to get as much out of it as possible. :mad: I don't necessarily think he showed the ring to NK. He could have, but I don't think we know. If he did, I think it would have been more about selling the idea that Shanann left him.
MOO
Agree with all you said. Thanks!

I was looking through some things based on some theories out there and there was something that struck my mind from the discovery and something I saw brought it forward where at earlier times I dismissed it to have to do with the AC unit in the house ....but why was Chris Watts in touch with Vivent, which controls all the motherboards of the computer systems-the phones, internet, ring, etc, weekend prior to Horror, and there are speculations that it was disengaged During certain hours on that horrific night/morning? Just adds to premeditation, any input??

I was looking through some things based on some theories out there and there was something that struck my mind from the discovery and something I saw brought it forward where at earlier times I dismissed it to have to do with the AC unit in the house ....but why was Chris Watts in touch with Vivent, which controls all the motherboards of the computer systems-the phones, internet, ring, etc, weekend prior to Horror, and there are speculations that it was disengaged During certain hours on that horrific night/morning? Just adds to premeditation, any input??
I believe the A/C was broken.

Yes but idk if it was ever fixed,that's why the fans were on supposedly, so I'm wondering if it was under the guise of calling about the AC but actually asked about turning on or off the system / mother board?
Ohhhhh. I get what you’re saying now.

Hey all, I've come to apologize because something is eating away at my conscience.

A while back before Christmas I promised to write up a timeline from the discovery docs. I got through the first 250 pages of discovery when a few things happened, a/ Christmas preps b/ the thread was closed because of squabbling about NK with an announcement there was nothing further to discuss c/ I realised the things I type up in Word don't transpose with the same tabulation when copied across to WS. Most of the data I transcribed is quite heavily tabulated with dates times and events and it would have taken me forever and a day to re-tabulate days and weeks worth of transcribing. Lastly d/ there is to be no trial so I kind of lost the incentive to plough on through the next 1750 pages - plus whatever additional discovery was being threatened at the time!

So I decided to abandon it, and I do apologize for any disappointment.

Hey all, I've come to apologize because something is eating away at my conscience.

A while back before Christmas I promised to write up a timeline from the discovery docs. I got through the first 250 pages of discovery when a few things happened, a/ Christmas preps b/ the thread was closed because of squabbling about NK with an announcement there was nothing further to discuss c/ I realised the things I type up in Word don't transpose with the same tabulation when copied across to WS. Most of the data I transcribed is quite heavily tabulated with dates times and events and it would have taken me forever and a day to re-tabulate days and weeks worth of transcribing. Lastly d/ there is to be no trial so I kind of lost the incentive to plough on through the next 1750 pages - plus whatever additional discovery was being threatened at the time!

So lazy! ;)

I understand. I thought it was a tremendous undertaking and saw a lot of hurdles. Your intention was good and appreciated and no apologies are necessary.

I personally, enjoy all your posts and opinions and hope you continue to post, though things have slowed down.

Chris Watts Update: Colorado Spent $12,600 To Remove Killer From State

OVER $12,000 was spent to move CW to Wisconsin! The move was for his protection! I wonder what the cost of the search was, before it was known CW murdered his family? Also, the cost of the investigation, including removing the bodies from the oil tanks, the Public Defenders, and the trials? And he'll never pay for it!

Meanwhile, Wisconsin taxpayers will support CW for the rest of his life! The deaths, destruction, damage, and costs from CW's lust inspired horror show is mind-boggling and so tragic. He should be working HARD labor 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year! Just to pay for himself and for restitution! But, alas, that's considered "cruel and unusual punishment"!

BBM MOO

All of your work and your attempts to make it readable is greatly appreciated -- I think many of us have a pretty good idea of what happened when, etc. Since there won't be a trial (thank goodness), we can get along okay, IMO, without one. I too have had some things not "translate over" to WS very well, and getting things more readable can be time-consuming.

Thanks much for all your hard work -- I thank you very much for what you wanted and tried to do for all of us.
:);)

Chris Watts Update: Colorado Spent $12,600 To Remove Killer From State

OVER $12,000 was spent to move CW to Wisconsin! The move was for his protection! I wonder what the cost of the search was, before it was known CW murdered his family? Also, the cost of the investigation, including removing the bodies from the oil tanks, the Public Defenders, and the trials? And he'll never pay for it!

Meanwhile, Wisconsin taxpayers will support CW for the rest of his life! The deaths, destruction, damage, and costs from CW's lust inspired horror show is mind-boggling and so tragic. He should be working HARD labor 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year! Just to pay for himself and for restitution! But, alas, that's considered "cruel and unusual punishment"!

BBM MOO

Geez, how long did it take to transport him to have almost $1100 in per diem and almost $2500 in hotel expenses. Did they go by covered wagon???

I agree he should be working HARD labor. Enough of the fudge brownies, cookies and honey buns.

Aside from Chris stating it as fact, was it ever confirmed they removed money from his 401K to "catch up" on the mortgage?
I can't confirm anything about what Chris said about a bank's transaction(s) WRT his mortgage and his 401K, but what he supposedly said doesn't make sense.

I am retired from 33 years in a bank -- my first 5 years were spent in commercial banking, and the last years were spent in technical writing and programming/system support, but I do remember a bit about the "right of offset," which is what CW is apparently talking about re his mortgage/401K.

Below is a link for general info about it -- and it is general, not specific to Colorado. "Right of offset" law is set at a Federal level, but banks can make their own rules or restrictions in a few respects. I am very doubtful that the bank removed money from a true 401K account, since the law says offset can be made from deposit accounts (checking & savings accounts). Further, the withdrawal of funds can only be done when the delinquent account and the deposit account are at the same bank. IMO, he is either stretching the truth or he confused or ill-informed about the account from which the money was debited if indeed it occurred at all.

https://www.helpwithmybank.gov/get-...set/faq-bank-accounts-right-of-offset-01.html

1/15/2019 Dr Oz Show includes his interview with Watts neighbor Nate, and other panel professionals. Forensic Psychiatrist Clay Watson, MD (beginning at about 14/43 min) provides very good insight to a murderers mind set -- including CW.

I understand. I thought it was a tremendous undertaking and saw a lot of hurdles. Your intention was good and appreciated and no apologies are necessary.

I personally, enjoy all your posts and opinions and hope you continue to post, though things have slowed down.

Well, just check all the work Tortoise achieved on the McStay case.:):):):)

I can't confirm anything about what Chris said about a bank's transaction(s) WRT his mortgage and his 401K, but what he supposedly said doesn't make sense.

I am retired from 33 years in a bank -- my first 5 years were spent in commercial banking, and the last years were spent in technical writing and programming/system support, but I do remember a bit about the "right of offset," which is what CW is apparently talking about re his mortgage/401K.
The claims was they withdrew money from his 401k to pay the mortgage, not that the bank took it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member