GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s scary to me, and I’ve said this before, I think CW could fool a lot of people, maybe even me. And that scares me. He certainly fooled those close to him. Like I said, if I would’ve met him at the gym per say and we were making small talk I would never think...he just seems so laid back (my first impression back then and still my impression if I didn’t know better).

He is evil-he just doesn’t have a swaztica on his forehead like Manson.
I totally agree. I was going to say something similar. He is more frightening then any character in in a Rob Zombie movie ever could be.
Its horrifying to know people like CW walk among us.

side thought- I'm not buying the sex and his story of talking to her for over 20 mins while on top of her. nope, nope and nope.
I'm only an hour in.

One of the most amazing things I've heard while listening to these interviews (I'm sure it's already been mentioned), was that Nicole (SW's bf) is the one who arranged for the tv interviews! I was floored. Not only did she call the police but she arranged the interviews that sewed it all up. What a woman! Just amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member