CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting her ring from the car makes a lot of sense. Putting her ring IN the car makes sense too. Shows he wasn't at all out of his mind if he did that. Shows he's cold and calculating and decided he could murder his whole family and discard them but not part with a ring which, to him, held value. Money value. Can't picture him unwrapping her from the sheet to remove her ring in the garage though. Maybe he removed it at the grave he dug, thought he'd put it in her car, then realized that made no sense AND he was being watched so he didn't actually put anything into or take anything away from the car. Just held onto it until he crafted the next discovery point. You could tell IMO that his brain was firing, trying to figure out how to play the next span of time. He KNEW he had a stripped bed upstairs...

He FORGOT to feign worry.

Her phone in the couch cushions....

Maybe Chris isn't telling the whole story. Maybe he was awake when she arrived, and they sat on the couch, talking, kissing, fighting... we KNOW what his intention was... Shanann didn't... Patrick Frazee, same thing. Used the candle game and romance to get Kelsey into a vulnerable position.... lure her from the couch to the bedroom....

I just can't think of any other reason for her phone to be there, than it's where she herself put it and it shifted into the cushions accidentally.

Everytime I see that footage of Shanann walking into her house, I get sick. Your home is meant to be a place of safety, horrible when it's breached from the outside. So much worse when the monster comes from within.

She had no idea.

JMO

I vaguely recall something about the garage door keypad not working. I think CW opened the garage with his remote and when he went directly to SW's vehicle inside the garage, I thought he was unlocking the inside garage door to the house. They appeared to be big users of SMART, wireless technology. (I'm constantly disabling features -- otherwise I'm constantly setting off my home alarm system). MOO

I vaguely recall something about the garage door keypad not working. I think CW opened the garage with his remote and when he went directly to SW's vehicle inside the garage, I thought he was unlocking the inside garage door to the house. They appeared to be big users of SMART, wireless technology. (I'm constantly disabling features -- otherwise I'm constantly setting off my home alarm system). MOO

Ah. Never thought of that.

Makes sense.

JMO

Yes, the one that stood on something and looked in the high garage window and saw Shananns care there.
No. NA had two children with her. A three year old daughter and her 16 year old son who looked through the garage window. You can see him with her when the police first arrive and he also appears in some of the bodycam videos.

No. NA had two children with her. A three year old daughter and her 16 year old son who looked through the garage window. You can see him with her when the police first arrive and he also appears in some of the bodycam videos.
Off topic and hope it's ok but does anyone know how NA is doing with her cancer treatment? She is a HERO and I hope in this fight she is stronger than the illness.

Does anyone know what happens with an iphone when you delete texts or calls? Does the record completely disappear and can't be traced as ever having happened? Does a space remain in the queue, indicating that "something happened" but now it's gone?

On topic, related to discussions re who called/texted whom on Monday August 13, 2018, and whether or not NK's texts would have completely disappeared. Or if CW could have deleted texts to SW that Monday a.m.

Flip fone granny here. Thus the question.

IIRC Watts said he didn't have the pw to Shanann's phone. But is there proof of that beyond his word, or "playing dumb"? If he had SW's phone with him at Cervi, would that location have shown up on the phone records if he had deleted texts? Does the location of the phone show up on towers 1) if there is no action at all except carrying the phone around or 2) if the only action is a delete?

Does anyone know what happens with an iphone when you delete texts or calls? Does the record completely disappear and can't be traced as ever having happened? Does a space remain in the queue, indicating that "something happened" but now it's gone?

On topic, related to discussions re who called/texted whom on Monday August 13, 2018, and whether or not NK's texts would have completely disappeared. Or if CW could have deleted texts to SW that Monday a.m.

Flip fone granny here. Thus the question.

How to recover deleted text messages on iPhone | Macworld

If you have an iCloud backup from the time before you deleted the text, you should be able to get it back by restoring your phone to that iCloud backup.

There are quite a few third-party software tools that promise to let you restore deleted data on your iPhone, including deleted texts. Much of the time, a deleted message on your iPhone is actually still there in the flash storage, waiting to be overwritten by new data. If that's the case, one of they programs may be able to restore it.

I hope that helps!

i've thought about that many times. Many times. There is no way to express it correctly, but I am so glad that she did not know what he did to her precious babies. That she was dead first and could not see the horror he put on those kids. Pure terror and torture to Bella. Murdering indifference to happy giggly little Cece.
Shanann unfortunately did know that while he was murdering her he was also murdering Nico. Sick IMO CW is disgusting as are his remaining family members IMO

Off topic and hope it's ok but does anyone know how NA is doing with her cancer treatment? She is a HERO and I hope in this fight she is stronger than the illness.
Thanks for asking and for caring! She’s doing well. She finished her first round of chemo, has healed from her surgery and completed radiation treatment. She still has chemo once a week and will for about a year as a precaution but it’s not nearly as rough on her system as the initial chemo. You can never be sure w/C but her Doctors are optimistic re her prognosis.

She is amazing. Throughout her entire treatment the lady has been an absolute trouper. Kept up w/work, housework, cooking, watching the two little ones and being a great wife and friend. I don’t know how she does it!

She’s done some pretty inspiring IMO facebook videos. Just google “Nicole Atkinson Facebook Live” if you’re interested.

Thanks for asking and for caring! She’s doing well. She finished her first round of chemo, has healed from her surgery and completed radiation treatment. She still has chemo once a week and will for about a year as a precaution but it’s not nearly as rough on her system as the initial chemo. You can never be sure w/C but her Doctors are optimistic re her prognosis.

She is amazing. Throughout her entire treatment the lady has been an absolute trouper. Kept up w/work, housework, cooking, watching the two little ones and being a great wife and friend. I don’t know how she does it!

She’s done some pretty inspiring IMO facebook videos. Just google “Nicole Atkinson Facebook Live” if you’re interested.
Thank you! This makes me very happy! I think of her often and so glad to hear she's doing so good! I will definitely check out her videos - she is so inspiring. Thank you for updating us. :)

How to recover deleted text messages on iPhone | Macworld

If you have an iCloud backup from the time before you deleted the text, you should be able to get it back by restoring your phone to that iCloud backup.

There are quite a few third-party software tools that promise to let you restore deleted data on your iPhone, including deleted texts. Much of the time, a deleted message on your iPhone is actually still there in the flash storage, waiting to be overwritten by new data. If that's the case, one of they programs may be able to restore it.

I hope that helps!
Thanks, cujenn81. Then it looks like it would function like a hard drive in a way, you can delete individual files but they are never really deleted until they are written over again, which is hard to count on unless you do a complete reformat. Maybe something like that.

I am so glad the detectives strategically returned to get any other unknown info from Chris. That pretty much wrapped it up leaving nothing else to be written about. It nullifies any newly uncovered details upon which such books can be marketed. They did well by everyone in doing this.
I’m very new to webslueths I did it years ago but I’m so interested in this case! Can you help me find a forum talking about it?

i've thought about that many times. Many times. There is no way to express it correctly, but I am so glad that she did not know what he did to her precious babies. That she was dead first and could not see the horror he put on those kids. Pure terror and torture to Bella. Murdering indifference to happy giggly little Cece.

You must remember, this man is a murdering liar. I believe NOTHING that comes out of his mouth. The whole "Daddy, no!" story could be utter BS. We dont know. They could have been dead hours before...he says he cant remember the drive or why he did it but can remember verbatim what the kids said/did?

You must remember, this man is a murdering liar. I believe NOTHING that comes out of his mouth. The whole "Daddy, no!" story could be utter BS. We dont know. They could have been dead hours before...he says he cant remember the drive or why he did it but can remember verbatim what the kids said/did?
IIRC he didn't say he didn't remember the drive. He did say where the children were, how they were acting, and that Bella commented on the smell in the car. There are more consistencies in his confessions than contradictions, after he dismissed the first false affidavit confession that he got the idea from Tammy Lee. Especially regarding the Wisconsin comprehensive confession with details, Most of that rang very true, IMO. Too bad we don't have a video, but I don't think that emotion in his voice is easy to fake. And he added quite a bit in the letters to Cadle. But I'm in the camp that believes that he used the hour and a half at the tanks alone, to kill everyone. Although I can easily believe that he murdered Cece in the house, possibly through the strangulation that didn't also kill Bella, or through some sleeping drug administered that she was more susceptible to than Bella was. Also I believe the shadow of the legs of one child. Should Bella have been making too much noise to exit in the driveway? Maybe, but if she was under the influence of some drug he gave her, or lacking oxygen from the first strangling attempt she could have been going in and out.
I don't think that CW doesn't lie, all one has to do is listen to what he and his sycophants are trying to do now on YT. I just think the Wisc confession filled in a lot of what he actually did IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila