Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier, someone stated that his dad flew in yesterday morning and convinced him to confess that night.

Husband Arrested for Killing Pregnant Wife and Daughters After Telling TV Their Disappearance Was ‘Tearing Me Apart’

"A law enforcement source told The Daily Beast that the suspect picked up his father from the airport Wednesday morning and family members convinced him to turn himself in.

The FBI was suspicious of Watts from the beginning, according to the law enforcement source, because the suspect was “cavalier” in interviews."
. . .

"Watts’ interview with Denver7 raised red flags for police, according to the TV station."
. . .

So, where I'm at:

1) He buries his poor murdered family where he works/worked. What?! Did he leave bloody flood prints leading from the house to his work? (I know he didn't). But how stupid is this man.

2) Giving media interviews (not a good idea, innocent or not), laughing inappropriately, referring to the "emotional conversation" with his wife. Authorities notice he is not exactly acting appropriately for a man grief-stricken and distressed over his missing family.

3) Sudden improvement in his appearance (possible mistress and motive).

4) Confesses extremely quickly meaning it was an easily solved, sloppy crime.

He is a narcissistic psychopath and WE are supposed to be the stupid ones!?

For appearing so narcissistic, this guy didn't think anything through. He made the house look impossible to both leave or break into, and then hid a body on his employer's property? All signs point to him, so why the fake poor me interviews?

I think he thought he would have time to drive home from work (maybe lunch break?), and stage it. Thank goodness for a good friend and her awful gut feelings.

I just wanted to pop in briefly...I never saw the original story on this one. I’m usually over in the Mollie thread lately.

This is a horrible story, though...and the mom’s FB post with the covered doll is SO WEIRD. I can’t imagine that was coincidence, because of how perfectly arranged it is. But if not, it’s pretty much one of the creepiest things I have seen in a very long time. Ugh.

In that helicopter flight it showed from Longmont to Greeley, from Greeley to Ft. Collins...I even saw a bit of Kersey in it. They were searching essentially the entire front range and I saw nothing that looked like police working a burial site. I did see what appeared to be a County work crew working a culvert, as it appeared the water had damaged the road making it unsafe. That is all I really saw. IMHO

Yes that’s in Frederick, right near Dacono. My heart fluttered when I saw they were shutting that road down, but the earth gave way under the road and they’re repairing it. I thought they were flying over Hudson but nothing looked like a search.

Something keeps lingering in my head as this seems to be slowly coming together.

His words:
" It wasn't an argument it was an emotional conversation. I'll leave it at that."

So he has confessed. He was lying.

Why on earth would you plant the seed in investigators minds that you had some kind of disagreement with your family who is dead at your hands.

He could have said he woke up, she was sleeping, he went to work, period.

What was he playing at here? Did he slip up because they obviously did fight?

Or was he trying to throw out the idea that she was emotionally upset and ran off with the girls? It seems like a major slip up to me, not thought out, jmo.

I just don't get it but thank God I'm not a killer so why would I. Any thoughts?
I thought a neighbor reported hearing them arguing. I don’t have the post.????

9News.com

Chris Watts is due in court at 2:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Krista Henery, spokeswoman for the Weld County District Attorney’s Office, said the formal filing of charges is not expected until at least Monday.

_________
CW also being charged with tampering with a deceased body..

I think they know where the children are, but it might be a dangerous or very hard recovery. Just a question since he seems to use his job as his disposal means. I am looking at pictures of the Oil Tanks set up on the properties, they have ladders an hatches above, could a hatch be opened and someone be dropped down into the tank? I don't know enough about this, but it would be a hard and volatile recovery needing hazmat involvement I am sure for safety. Just my sick brain working overtime again. Again just speculating and brain working overtime. If they know where the kids are....hmmm.... IMHO

This was posted on the 9th, SW posted on the 8th talking about unpacking suitcases, so I think this was between the NC 6week trip and the 2day AZ trip. So prescient of the kids to do this. SW posted that "they did it together" and used their Twister sheet.

Well, this case is just too awful, I can't spend too much time in this thread...Mollie's is almost too much right now. When I was in elementary school I had a friend who was being sexually abused by her step-dad (we found this out after her mom realized what was happening and reported him), anyway he would cover the faces of her & her sibling, I think he used some sort of bag. If these girls were going through a similar trauma, maybe this was their way of showing their mom, subconsciously. Children tend to use play to show us what they are feeling/experiencing, when they can't/don't feel safe to verbally express it. The murdering SOB is a classic narcissist and possible sociopath, his interview said it all. Her social media posts feel forced, maybe she felt she had to give him high praise or there would be emotional hell at home. This case makes me feel sick, those poor babies, Shanann, & her extended family, I really have no words to make it anything but what it is, a completely senseless tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71