Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@LaurenScharfTV

The court has redacted information from the arrest affidavit. "I am not going to redact the affidavit further," Judge Murphy said. "The meat of this case has been disclosed. The Arrest Affidavit will be released online under cases of interest."

6:26 PM · Sep 17, 2021

Me / current situation: immediately begins refreshing cases of interest page.

Colorado Judicial Branch

Judge: "It is highly detailed efforts of law enforcement but there is information that would not be admissible in trial." The defense has had the opportunity to interview the witnesses before their names were released. He finds no valid reason to suppress the affidavit.
https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1438992359824543749?s=21

The court has redacted information from the arrest affidavit. "I am not going to redact the affidavit further," Judge Murphy said. "The meat of this case has been disclosed. The Arrest Affidavit will be released online under cases of interest."
https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1438992712980652037?s=21

CO Courts

@CoCourts

People v Morphew: the Court has found probable cause and the case will proceed to trial. Bond is set at $500,000 cash only. Earliest bond may be posted is noon on Monday. The affidavit will be released by noon on Monday. A link will be distributed from this feed.

So, the AA will be released on Monday. Probably the same day that BM will be released on bail.

The AA to be released by noon. BM can't post bail until noon.

@JamieALeary
23m
Can't post bond until noon on Monday.

Alright. So we got some of what we hoped for.

Bound over to trial. First degree murder is still on the table. We get the AA on Monday.

Ankle monitor for Barry, and no weapons, which means no hunting.

Month long trial to start about a year from date of arrest.

People v Morphew: trial has been set
Busy day -- I've been ignoring the Gabby Pepito thread all day since this hearing started, but I just glimpsed a tweet saying LE has entered the Laundrie home just moments ago -- FYI for anyone following.
omg thank you - about time !!

Busy day -- I've been ignoring the Gabby Pepito thread all day since this hearing started, but I just glimpsed a tweet saying LE has entered the Laundrie home just moments ago -- FYI for anyone following.

THANK YOU for this info. My tag line is really true today!

Wow, my sleuths--this afternoon has been a real rollercoaster.

Thinking about doing some hiking in Chaffee County this fall. Watch the aspens turn, maybe find a body so we can get #JusticeForSuzanne. ::sigh::

He's going to have to live among locals, who will have full access to the AA, with a financially battered ego, much reduced "status" and an ankle bracelet jangling away at inopportune moments.

It's going to be interesting seeing if he can keep a lid on it, if you ask me,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member