Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 55.

"I don't think I'd pass a polygraph."

This witness also told him that (redacted) "was a virgin, and there are no other virgins at Western State."

Oookay, Barry. Weird flex.
That whole utterance of MM1 is completely skivvy and totally inappropriate IMO

Just when I thought I couldn't dislike BM more, I read this AA. He is a flat out lying liar who lies constantly. He makes my skin crawl.

Not sure honestly what we are allowed to say because a lot of these names have been no secret. Admins feel free to delete. I'll report myself.

Reads like a cheap novel. Not so sure there is enough evidence that will stand the test at all. It just gets more confusing. There is conflicting info from good sources, just not MSM, that the defense could use that contradict some of what I've read in the AA.

For example...
On December 17, 2020, Sergeant Hysjulien and Agent Cahill interviewed Darke at the CCSO office. She said she has known Barry since October 2020 because she cleaned his neighbor's house and met him at the dumpster by chance. She denied being in a romantic or sexual relationship with Barry. Darke deleted items on her phone (one possibly being a second phone number for Barry) in front of investigators and was evasive in answering questions. Darke said she called the CBI tip line in May 2020 to report strange vehicles being in the area around Puma Path around the time Suzanne disappeared. Darke said in the December interview that she did not know Suzanne, "and, Suzanne, she's my age. She's, a lot of people say I resemble her."

It was her former fiancé who is interviewed and videoed that he called the tip line. Maybe they both did.

he totally stalked and hunted her.

btw..geez I missed it...when was the AA released and where do I go to read all through the whole entire thing omg.:)
Honestly there was even more about Suzanne not trusting him and getting upset when she couldn’t reach him. Neither of them trusted the other but not much more revealed that supports him killing her beyond a shadow of a doubt but that was born out during the prelim so the judges feelings about releasing it make sense.

Throughout the entire AA BM talks about his hunting. HUNTING, HUNTING, my guns, my cameras, it's all I have.

He is obsessed with the act of hunting and killing things IMO.

I also think it's ironic that a lot of people who have known BM from way back in IN didn't paint a very complimentary picture of him.

Yeah, that's my initial impression from reading the interviews as well. He may have suspected strongly that Suzanne was having an affair, but I don't think he knew about JL. It really sounds like it bothers the hell out of him that he doesn't know who it was with and he's guessing all over the place.
I agree. But not because the signs were not there -- this was 100% BM's ego not allowing it to enter his mind. He was that out-of-touch with his wife. MOO

this ....wow...correct me if needed...this looks like If he had his arm around her neck from behind...like a choke hold.
To me that looks like fingernail digs because he is choking the cr@p out of her and dragging her off somewhere.

smh
Also, he doesnt blame the scratches on his work which I've seen a couple of people speculate about in previous threads. He said he got them on a hike. Not of course that he can remember which day/s they actually went hiking, according to the AA.

Honestly this all should have been redacted. It has no bearing on what happened to Suzanne. I feel sorry for this woman regardless of her relationship with him.
I don't feel sorry for anyone who has an inkling of what Barry put his wife thru and willingly enters into a relationship with that person. I don't know if this woman has read the arrest affidavit but I'm sure she has heard plenty. JMO

Not sure honestly what we are allowed to say because a lot of these names have been no secret. Admins feel free to delete. I'll report myself.

Reads like a cheap novel. Not so sure there is enough evidence that will stand the test at all. It just gets more confusing. There is conflicting info from good sources, just not MSM, that the defense could use that contradict some of what I've read in the AA.

For example...
On December 17, 2020, Sergeant Hysjulien and Agent Cahill interviewed Darke at the CCSO office. She said she has known Barry since October 2020 because she cleaned his neighbor's house and met him at the dumpster by chance. She denied being in a romantic or sexual relationship with Barry. Darke deleted items on her phone (one possibly being a second phone number for Barry) in front of investigators and was evasive in answering questions. Darke said she called the CBI tip line in May 2020 to report strange vehicles being in the area around Puma Path around the time Suzanne disappeared. Darke said in the December interview that she did not know Suzanne, "and, Suzanne, she's my age. She's, a lot of people say I resemble her."

It was her former fiancé who is interviewed and videoed that he called the tip line. Maybe they both did.
Is this Shosho dumpster gal? Darke? Why delete anything? THAT's not suspicious, *cough*. The second number was his burner phone. If this woman knows anything, I hope she pays the piper too.

This is fun. Page 101 Barry claims to have never seen the crack in the doorframe before. It would be one thing if he had previously seen it and just didn't know it's origins, but what person doesn't notice if their bedroom door is cracked?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cnc1967