DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
·

1h

On Dec. 16, 2020, CCSO Deputy received a tip from a person who wants to remain anonymous that her friend Shoshona Darke is intimately involved in a relationship with
#BarryMorphew. Darke denied having a romantic relationship with him the following day when asked by deputies.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
1h

Shoshona Darke said, "she didn't know Suzanne but said a lot of people say I resemble her." On Feb. 12, 2021, she and #BarryMorphew checked into the Antler's Hotel in Colorado Springs with Morphew carrying her luggage and Darke holding a bouquet of flowers. Photo:Arrest Affidavit

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
1h

Replying to
@LaurenScharfTV
FBI installed a pole camera near Shoshona Darke's home from December 2020- April 2021. Arrest Affidavit states #BarryMorphew truck consistently coming and going and sometimes staying through the night. Darke said she met BM in October 2020 at the dumpster near Puma Path home.

*More on Lauren's Twitter.

*I will absolutely start listing the page numbers! Sorry about that! Didn't even think to do that.

IMO ONLY it's difficult for LE if dogs alert but you're not able to recover any actual evidence. The term residual or trace amounts are bad words in the dog world for some handlers who have specifically started to train with larger amounts of HR to avoid these type of alerts. This is a general statement and that tiny blurb in the AA really doesn't tell us much. IMO IMO

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
·

1h

On Dec. 16, 2020, CCSO Deputy received a tip from a person who wants to remain anonymous that her friend Shoshona Darke is intimately involved in a relationship with
#BarryMorphew. Darke denied having a romantic relationship with him the following day when asked by deputies.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
1h

Shoshona Darke said, "she didn't know Suzanne but said a lot of people say I resemble her." On Feb. 12, 2021, she and #BarryMorphew checked into the Antler's Hotel in Colorado Springs with Morphew carrying her luggage and Darke holding a bouquet of flowers. Photo:Arrest Affidavit

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
1h

Replying to
@LaurenScharfTV
FBI installed a pole camera near Shoshona Darke's home from December 2020- April 2021. Arrest Affidavit states #BarryMorphew truck consistently coming and going and sometimes staying through the night. Darke said she met BM in October 2020 at the dumpster near Puma Path home.

*I will absolutely start listing the page numbers! Sorry about that! Didn't even think to do that.
ooh a pole camera? that is priceless
JMO

I might be having a mean girl moment, but she shouldn't flatter herself. IMO

https://twitter.com/LaurenScharfTV/status/1440023386340663305?s=20

BarryMorphew walks out the front door of the Chaffe County jail after posting a $500k all cash bond. Both of his daughters were by his side- he offered no comment. #SuzanneMorphew @CBSDenver
View attachment 313608 View attachment 313609

https://twitter.com/jamiealeary/status/1440026966648786954?s=21
Look at him SMILING. This just chaps me! Are they holding him up.

Grrrr
Definitely showing his age, lack of gym going and absence of his favorite protein in his diet.
MOO

He looks just awful! I'm glad. ( shame on me! LoL)

The AA being released is good for us. It gives us all something to read and talk about.
But we aren’t the jurors. And BM has a stellar defense team.

After today no one will convince me he might not walk free. Yes there will be a trial. Yes the DA will bring all they have. But as the judge said, will it be enough? I’m not sure.

We have been discussing this for a year. We believe one hundred percent he is guilty.

What the DA is allowed to present and able to prove is something else.

My stomach is churning for the people on which he would like to seek revenge. Must be quite a list. I hurt for them.
We have only heard a summation of the evidence and only the evidence the prosecution believed would equal probable cause. At the trial we will hear from the actual experts and all the details the few investigators did not have.

The defense knew the actual witnesses and experts would not be testifying and took advantage of that. They knew when they asked the questions the LE on the stand would not be able to testify to it.

Although I expect the defense will do the same at trial, we will hear the real information from the witnesses and experts.

As usual, this is MOO.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
·

1h

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
1h

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
1h

Replying to
@LaurenScharfTV

She resembles Suzanne like I resemble Queen Elizabeth.
This one will forever be referred to as 'dumpster shosho'.

I've been calling BS on Barry's claim that he was never asked to submit to a polygraph since he told Lauren that.

Page 21:

Barry was asked to voluntarily submit to a polygraph examination, which he declined and said he would think about...

We have only heard a summation of the evidence and only the evidence the prosecution believed would equal probable cause. At the trial we will hear from the actual experts and all the details the few investigators did not have.

The defense knew the actual witnesses and experts would not be testifying and took advantage of that. They knew when they asked the questions the LE on the stand would not be able to testify to it.

Although I expect the defense will do the same at trial, we will hear the real information from the witnesses and experts.

As usual, this is MOO.
I know. I get it. But the defense will also have experts. The DA needs more. I’m not far into the AA just yet. I hope more is there.

Just saw that short clip and wondering if the girls realize their mother is dead. Murdered at that. And by their own father. I did not like how that looked at all. In fact I found it pretty disgusting. I wish SM would have just bailed and left them all to themselves.
I'd hate to speculate what Suzanne's daughters' motivation might be. I have at least 3 million questions.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
·

1h

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
1h

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
1h

Replying to
@LaurenScharfTV

I hope she realizes all she’s good for in Barry’s estimation is SEX! And all for a bouquet of flowers :rolleyes:. Maybe we should forward a copy of the AA for her reading displeasure!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay