Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

It was interesting and documented in the trespass affidavit that the new owners installed a new system.
SD stated that she needed a Public Defender but she didn’t qualify for one due to her income. If she was in an MVA and suffered an injury how was she able to jog down the PP driveway and retrieve a box that she carried under her arm? If she receives a disability check in addition to her veteran’s pay does she claim her housekeeping earnings as income? This could be a financial nightmare for her because the State will look at all of this and she stands to lose all her income. IMO
Assuming she is indeed a Veteran then she shoots guns and likely excels at it. She may have PTSD even. If she is in legit chronic pain from an accident she may need pain killers. We don’t know what prescription Suzanne picked up and what happened to it? If she is an addict of any kind what would she be willing to do in exchange for medication? How far would she go?
We still don’t know that she is not the lady SM and BM met at the trash receptacle. Perhaps there is something more located at the PP home whether it is a body or other evidence this porch pirating seems like a trial run. The entire property needs to be searched again IMO and this may even be part of the reason bail was granted. I don’t doubt that LE has had eyes and ears on BM since he bonded out.
Also this is beginning to smell of an opportunity for reasonable doubt. I hate it. It also reeks of desperation because BM needed to know if there were working cameras on the property. What was in the box? Guns, ammo or what? I hope we learn of it’s contents.
Ole Barry is reminding me of Casey Anthony. Let me rub my nose in all of it because I am free on bond and there’s zero anyone can do. We shall see. Some people make the bed they lay in; others might be kind or desperate enough to change those sheets they’ve dirtied. IMO
When you lay down with dogs you get fleas or worse. IMO there is something nefarious about this incident and I hope we learn exactly what that is.

ETA we all know what kind of manipulator and gas lighter BM is and his penchant for throwing meth heads under the bus because they made a mistake and were addicted to something? Most God fearing men I know practice forgiveness either falsely or legitimately. Only certain kinds of men would use someone’s addiction to something to manipulate them. IMO
Y

It was interesting and documented in the trespass affidavit that the new owners installed a new system.
Y

The new owners may be younger and more, you know, physically able to install a new system on their own.

What's the Point?
Bringing this over from previous thread, a post by @Momofthreeboys sbm bbm Thx for noticing this.
"....I just read the arrest report .... owner said the door camera only captures images on the porch if someone rings the doorbell."

Now just jumping off from ^. A new-ish owner of a house, which has a history as possible murder scene and is a looky-loo magnet, sets up security system like ^? Did owner also post sign at door;) :rolleyes: o_O---
Attention Burglars: Before Entering, Please Ring Doorbell.

I know ppl don't want to record every leaf that blows past the camera, but can't owner adjust sensitivity settings, etc? I hope the new owner has no further disturbances. my2ct

What's the Point?
Bringing this over from previous thread, a post by @Momofthreeboys sbm bbm Thx for noticing this.
"....I just read the arrest report .... owner said the door camera only captures images on the porch if someone rings the doorbell."

Now just jumping off from ^. A new-ish owner of a house, which has a history as possible murder scene and is a looky-loo magnet, sets up security system like ^? Did owner also post sign at door;) :rolleyes: o_O---

I know ppl don't want to record every leaf that blows past the camera, but can't owner adjust sensitivity settings, etc? I hope the new owner has no further disturbances. my2ct
Perhaps they couldn’t sleep because the constant parade of chipmunks and turkeys kept setting it off . :D:rolleyes:o_O

A bit off topic, but Hulu has a new series called "Wild Crime," which details the efforts to nail double wife killer Harold Henthorn (I've brought this case up an annoying number of times).

Agent Grusing is mentioned in several of the episode summaries.
Yes -- good old Harold who also drinks from Colorado killer water! Thanks for the update.

Yes -- good old Harold who also drinks from Colorado killer water! Thanks for the update.
What's remarkable, is Harold used animal excuses as well.

He told an investigator they went to a particular spot because his deceased wife saw turkeys, and then pivoted to "deer," when told that turkeys wouldn't even be there.

He further changed his story to "love making."

Last edited:
What's the Point?

Short answer: it's expensive and technical to setup a surveillance system.

I just set up a camera system at my house and it's hard and expensive. I have 8 cameras 6 recording 247, and 2 on motion detection, when you record 247 it takes up a lot of hard drive space, and it's very taxing on the hard drive and processor, I bought a used surveillance 14 TB HD for $265, the 8 cameras were around $400, plus Blue Iris $60. I used an old computer and the i7 2600k cannot handle 8 cameras recording 247, despite spending days trying to get settings right. The two cameras I set to motion detection one of them missed an event where someone hit two of my garbage cans in the middle of the night, it totally missed it. So Im looking at dumping even more money on a new computer. It's expensive and hard to set up a camera system.

Last edited:
Well, IIRC the dogs hit on the Bobcat trailer bed and the seat of the Bobcat?
Did it go somewhere when the truck went dark?
If not what purpose could having anything scented of Suzanne be placed on the trailer. and bobcat seat.

Well, IIRC the dogs hit on the Bobcat trailer bed and the seat of the Bobcat?
Did it go somewhere when the truck went dark?
If not what purpose could having anything scented of Suzanne be placed on the trailer. and bobcat seat.
Idk doesnt even make sense, takes like atleast 12 hours for a dead body to put off a scent, and that's not when LE thinks he dumped her body.

Now having read it myself, I see the AA for Sho D. says the front door cameras only "activate" w door bell.*
Does activate mean record pic/data or that plus sending alert/email/text to a phone or other device? Anyone, pls??? TiA.
AA has no pic of porch pirate Sho D. at door.

The prob could be my tech vocab deficiencies, but no pic at front door seems to be an unexpected security gap imo.

Just an FYI. Depending on the service, this is a myth. I was in the US Air Force from 1979 to 1988. I shot a firearm exactly once in that time as part of my service, only while in basics training and never again. I’ve had navy friends and co workers who have told me it was the same for them.

It is different for marines, as every marine is a rifleman first, then their other duties depending on their career field. I’m not really sure about army people, but I think it depends on their career fields.
Thanks. Very informative and much appreciated.

Now having read it myself, I see the AA for Sho D. says the front door cameras only "activate" w door bell.*
Does activate mean record pic/data or that plus sending alert/email/text to a phone or other device? Anyone, pls??? TiA.
AA has no pic of porch pirate Sho D. at door.

The prob could be my tech vocab deficiencies, but no pic at front door seems to be an unexpected security gap imo.

What's the Point?

I have a Ring doorbell gifted to me a couple of years ago by hubby. We also have an American flag flying off the porch and a Sheltie who barked incessantly at the flag blowing. We took it down and hubby recently replaced the flag. The ring alerts us to motion when wind blows the flag but also alerts only to persons, deliveries and when someone retrieves package from porch. It also notices when the person is familiar vs unfamiliar but specifically denotes deliveries and retrievals. Ours is also an older less expensive model.

I assume the signage keeps out most of the that are to be expected. I doubt that the homeowner expected that a Barry associate would be coming by to pick up things that were still being sent to him. I’d be annoyed that he didn’t change his address. I’d also want to have a chat with the local FedEx guy or girl and and ask them not to leave Barry packages at my door. That could be dangerous on many levels-I don’t know many Barry fans and there are crazy people out there. I also wonder just how closely LE is keeping an eye on Barry and associates. Probably thisclose.and I’m sure there was a chuckle around the sheriff’s department about the porch pirate.

May 20, 2019

Shoshona Darke, 49, enlisted in the Army National Guard in 1988 because she was interested in the educational benefits that would help her go to nursing school. It was peacetime, and she never expected to be deployed. “That wasn’t even on my radar,” she said.

As a medic in the Gulf War, she was struck by the violence civilians of Kuwait endured. In one case, she was passing by a home in Kuwait with her ambulance crew when an explosive device went off in the courtyard of a simple cinder block home. It was common for children to bring home unexploded devices to play with because they didn’t know what they were, she said.

The residents chased down her crew because of the red crosses on their vehicle. “They came running out, begging for help,” she said.

Darke bandaged up a 4-year-old girl badly injured by shrapnel, so she could be transported for more care by a helicopter.

“I’ll never know whether that little girl survived or not,” she said. “... I want to believe ‘Yes, she survived because we helped her.’”

~snip

Darke left the National Guard in 1994 and became a nurse in Durango.

Veterans from five wars share stories of service, loss

Attachments

• E8D0FAF4-3D2F-494A-9C86-925B4C6F2C4A.jpeg
    E8D0FAF4-3D2F-494A-9C86-925B4C6F2C4A.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors