Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #86

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's probably just reading off a teleprompter.
True. But who wrote that script? It was just startling to hear her say “ The Widower accused of Murder.. “
Almost sounds like he’s accused of someone else’s Murder other than his dead wife.
The terms widow and widower to me kinda of have a connotation of respect and sympathy for a person who’s lost their spouse imo.
Just never heard anyone else call him that. I don’t like it lol.
But hey, the Defense says there’s no proof Suzanne is deceased, so there’s that.

Carol McKinley

@CarolAMcKinley

An exasperated judge, an accused murderer flanked by his adult daughters, a still-missing mom and accusations of hidden evidence marked today's hearing in Morphew murder case.
@DenverGazette

7:22 PM · Nov 9, 2021·

ETA: I dunno but seems to me BM has aged 20 years since 10/13! I hear guilt does that but man oh man... :eek:

Meanwhile , back at the ranch...

Why is Barry dressed like he's going to a rodeo? A hoe down? A 4-H Club meeting?
To look like he’s just an aw shucks, regular ole dude maybe? Like he had to scrape his last two dimes together to afford that “ outrageous “ bond ?
You’d think he’d dress nicer for the dignity of the Courtroom, but I think it’s gonna be more about the public image in the Media from now until trial.
( when he goes back to stripes and shackles)
JMO

I had wondered why the defense was so down on Lindsey. Wanna have a fun couple of hours,? Don't bother to read the defenses BS motions, just read Lindsey's responses. Many are brilliantly snarky. He's gonna be a fun Attorney General someday.

Would an attorney provide wardrobe tips for their client? Does it matter? I was surprised byBarry’s fashion choices, but that’s just me.
It would almost seem that he was trying to dress as the DA was once and slammed for her appearance and choice of apparel. Idk when in Chaffee County boots and jeans denote the dress code? Disrespectful regardless IMO and shows his ignorance as to what is acceptable?

Reading through the list of witnesses, here are some of note

Banks/Financial Info
IN Members Credit Union
Discover
Capital One Cabalas
Credit One Bank
Monex Deposit Co
Bank of the West
Collegiate Peaks Bank
Huntingdon Natl
Fidelity Investments
Equifax
Experien
Transunion

LOTS of LE
FBI
Chaffe Co Sheriff
Fremont Co Sheriff
Elbert Co Sheriff
Custer Co Sheriff
CO Parks & Wildlife
Chafee Co Fire (several people inc Capt)
Co Dept of Regulatory Agencies
Indiana DNR
Tempe AZ PD

Others I found interesting
Tracfone (who's burner phone?)
Bloodhound Man Trackers/necrosearch
Rocky MT RCFL (no idea what that is)

And...
Tyson Draper

By far not a comprehensive list.
Oh man I just knew Tyson was gonna be called. He is still doing YT videos, I don't think that is gonna fly.

Carol McKinley

@CarolAMcKinley

An exasperated judge, an accused murderer flanked by his adult daughters, a still-missing mom and accusations of hidden evidence marked today's hearing in Morphew murder case.
@DenverGazette

7:22 PM · Nov 9, 2021·

ETA: I dunno but seems to me BM has aged 20 years since 10/13! I hear guilt does that but man oh man... :eek:
Maybe he's going for the distraught poor pitiful me look - both his clothes and facial expression.
Meanwhile, Shoshona is awaiting him with open arms and a thick juicy steak with a buttery baked potato, sauteed mushrooms and creamed spinach.

She was a DNA analyst, as opposed to an investigator. I think she was merely recounting what she initially believed, based on what little she was told early on.

No one believes that vehicle is connected in any way, and that includes the defense (who are just using the DNA for reasonable doubt).
Wasn't she the defense's witness who'd been in contact with them? It's hard to tell by tweets and I'm not sure about that but it would explain why she was asked that question or did she volunteer that tidbit of personal opinion?

BarryMorphew just walked into the courtroom. The media and the public are waiting in the hallway. I’ll be providing live updates here. @FOX21News
View attachment 321173 View attachment 321174 View attachment 321175

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1458167817719750660?s=21
The photos certainly tell a story. IMO, Barry looks like a very broken man. What catches my eye is his posture, he is just slouched over. He is dressed like he just doesn't care anymore and is resigned to his fate.

JMO

Meanwhile , back at the ranch...

Why is Barry dressed like he's going to a rodeo? A hoe down? A 4-H Club meeting?
Almost looks like he just came from work driving the bobcat.
Minus his work boots and a hard hat.
Some people are more comfortable dressing down -- but a suit might have been more appropriate, given the circumstances ?
Not too many supporters showed up -- only his daughters and one atty.?
It's irksome to see him freely walking around town, but on the flip side, people know who he is and there's probably media noticing his comings and goings.
Imo.

The photos certainly tell a story. IMO, Barry looks like a very broken man. What catches my eye is his posture, he is just slouched over. He is dressed like he just doesn't care anymore and is resigned to his fate.

JMO
bbm
Head lowered, hand in pockets, jeans bulged in the knee area, toes slightly directed inwards. The description sounds familiar to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState