Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't not think of Suzanne every day that I have deer in my yard or my dog and I startle one on our ramblings.
And that's a good thing, in its sad way.
Waiting patiently in the hills of nature for an arrest.
No shortage of sadnesses....

But adding to the list, as Suzanne recovered from and beat cancer for the second time, as she can strength and clarity, gaining on good health, her husband put her down like a sick doe.

And that is SICK. Really, really sick.

JMO

This article is from April 29 of this year (2024) when they announced the autopsy results. Of course the big news was that it was ruled a homicide and the animal tranquilizers found in her.
I don’t remember seeing these other details though :

[…]

According to the autopsy report, there was no evidence of perimortem trauma, which is an injury that occurs around the time of death.

The report also noted that she was “receiving maintenance rituxan chemotherapy after complete remission of recurrent follicular lymphoma.”

[…]

Although the autopsy report is complete, it stated, “If more information becomes available, this report may be amended.”

It is high time for the chipmunks to rise up.

JMzO
"The Rise of the Revenging, Ravenous Rodents!"​
Dear @Megnut,
I DO recall that was my very favorite bedtime story! And learning that chipmunks were OMNIVOROUS made it extra scary!
So what if my classmates in fourth grade at Clara Barton School didn't believe me...:(... 'Show & Tell' was a b__ch that day...

This article is from April 29 of this year (2024) when they announced the autopsy results. Of course the big news was that it was ruled a homicide and the animal tranquilizers found in her.
I don’t remember seeing these other details though :

[…]

According to the autopsy report, there was no evidence of perimortem trauma, which is an injury that occurs around the time of death.

The report also noted that she was “receiving maintenance rituxan chemotherapy after complete remission of recurrent follicular lymphoma.”

[…]

Although the autopsy report is complete, it stated, “If more information becomes available, this report may be amended.”

We don't know how complete her skeleton was, sadly. Since someone did a pizzpoor job barrying her.

I was hoping for a nicked bone or broken hyoid, but I'm satisfied with the bone marrow discovery. In the words of @Warwick7 BAM, BAM, and BAM in her bone marrow.

Essentially fully skeletonized, I suppose, after three years, there's no bruises left to be found. No ligature marks, no scratches. I wonder if they could identify what position her body was in when barried. Potential for rigor bending and freezing her body in whatever shape she may have been transported in.

The dog hits back at the house tell me two things: he was in contact with a deceased body (2am would do it) and he brought it back to PP, either on his person or on an implement of some sort. Cooler/Yeti? Did the hero who carried young Suzanne when she was first sick become the villian who carried her direct to her grave, not spilled from his hunting cooler but held close to his dark heart before dumping her body like a family pet he never cared for in the first place?

What a sad, desolate spot.

You learn a lot about a person from what they do in the dark, when no one's looking.

Actually, that's when you see them most clearly.

JMO

We don't know how complete her skeleton was, sadly. Since someone did a pizzpoor job barrying her.

I was hoping for a nicked bone or broken hyoid, but I'm satisfied with the bone marrow discovery. In the words of @Warwick7 BAM, BAM, and BAM in her bone marrow.

Essentially fully skeletonized, I suppose, after three years, there's no bruises left to be found. No ligature marks, no scratches. I wonder if they could identify what position her body was in when barried. Potential for rigor bending and freezing her body in whatever shape she may have been transported in.

The dog hits back at the house tell me two things: he was in contact with a deceased body (2am would do it) and he brought it back to PP, either on his person or on an implement of some sort. Cooler/Yeti? Did the hero who carried young Suzanne when she was first sick become the villian who carried her direct to her grave, not spilled from his hunting cooler but held close to his dark heart before dumping her body like a family pet he never cared for in the first place?

What a sad, desolate spot.

You learn a lot about a person from what they do in the dark, when no one's looking.

Actually, that's when you see them most clearly.

JMO
@Megnut just have to say how I love your use of “barrying, barried” !!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back