Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am of the belief BM could never have sat for depos, even before SM was found, let alone after toxicology.

Maybe they can extract some kind of settlement on the discovery violations, but no way this civil suit ever goes to trial IMO

MOO

Absolutely agree except for the discovery violations that were each discretionary rulings (Ramsey), and IMO, hardly warranted when the defendant wasn't harmed or prejudiced!

If the initial Prosecution could change anything here short of finding Suzanne's body earlier, I think it would be appealing the discovery violations by Ramsey-- where these rulings later went on to be used against the DA's office over and over, on unrelated matters.

As to the merits of the civil suit moving forward, I expect that similar to Agents Grusing and Harris, the pending defense Motions to Dismiss will prevail because the civil suit fails to plead nonconclusory facts showing any of the defendants remaining, violated any clearly established constitutional right. JMO

Not specific to this case, but regarding Colorado Judicial system.

Those of us who follow trials in Colorado know how hard it already is to count on the public having access to the courtroom through WebEx. Don’t be surprised if it should become even tougher or (hopefully not) impossible.

This news just makes me so angry, disgusted and sad for the future of our World. Disrespectful Fools with too much time on their hands IMO

Naked people showing *advertiser censored* are disrupting Colorado Court live streams, officials say
https://krdo.com/news/2024/08/07/na...ng-colorado-court-live-streams-officials-say/

[…]

You can read the full statement of the Colorado Judicial Branch below.

Unbelievable!!

And yes, @Cindizzi, if not for COVID, I don't think Colorado would have moved an inch towards virtual courtroom technology and/or sharing the same with the public.

That said, I know of at least two Colorado Judges who insist on being the WebEx host inside their own courtrooms, including Judge Murphy, and another name I forget.

I recall once phoning a courtroom's published number to join the hearing remotely via audio only and the host (Judge) answered the phone!

Panicked, I nearly hung up! Turns out the hearing had been continued, and I thought it very courteous of the Judge to personally let the public trying to join the hearing in his courtroom know about the changed status. :)

Agree, there is a darkness shadowing the world - its terrifying.

Hoping Suzanne's case moves forward and Barry's arrested, charged, found guilty and incarcerated. A flicker of light and hope in dark times.

moo
I come back every few days hoping to see him incarcerated. Just skip all the rest and see him in a cell. He has had freedom long enough.

Well, well...

Received an e-alert from my Indiana Dropbox that BM quit-claimed the Noblesville, IN property to daughter-1 on 8/5/24. This is the residence we've long known as mom Shirley's place. Shirley also signed off of the quitclaim.

Curious --not signed over to both M1 & M2, just M1...

Here's the website that has the specific documents @Seattle1 is referencing.

You can make a free account, although it does limit your monthly searches. Once you do, you can view the documents in question by clicking on the "search recorded documents tab."
Doxpop

Last edited:
Well, well...

Received an e-alert from my Indiana Dropbox that BM quit-claimed the Noblesville, IN property to daughter-1 on 8/5/24. This is the residence we've long known as mom Shirley's place. Shirley also signed off of the quitclaim.

Curious --not signed over to both M1 & M2, just M1...

Maybe he is handing something else over to M2?

Just an idea?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back