Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Every Friday, I keep hoping for Felony Friday, maybe this week.

I am thankful and grateful you all have much better detailed memories than I do.

I also especially appreciate you are all still defending the innocent Mountain Lion.......

JMO
Colorado voters will get a chance to ban mountain lion hunting in November.

The Colorado Secretary of State on Wednesday confirmed that the campaign to end mountain lion hunting in Colorado had gathered enough signatures to get Proposition 91 on the November ballot. The initiative asks voters to declare that “any trophy hunting of mountain lions, bobcats or lynx is inhumane, serves no socially acceptable or ecologically beneficial purpose, and fails to further public safety.” The measure would ban any shooting or trapping of wildcats but allows killing cats that are threatening livestock or people.

Representatives with the Cats Aren’t Trophies group submitted 147,529 valid signatures, more than the 124,238 that were required for ballot access.

Colorado voters will decide in November whether to ban mountain lion hunting

The fact he only put the house in the name of the oldest girl may indicate something or nothing. I have 7 named beneficiaries on most of my things but when I get lazy I just list the oldest ( like on my new place) with the understanding that he knows the split. It all depends upon the trust level. But yes we all know the oldest girl has long been his favorite. It was said that Macy and SM were closer.
As far as them hauling his butt in again - LFG !!
ALL JMO
RSBM
Yes, it may mean something or nothing. But I am thinking it means that MM2 has doubts about her father's role in her mother's death, and hasn't been able to hide it. I truly hope that doesn't put her in danger. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back