Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For those interested, some info on the trailer park associated with the address.

The trailer park seems to be quite quirky (so is town!)

I found an interesting website listing current and past residents of the mailing address. It also lists other properties associated with past residents.

Interesting

JMO

I'd caution relying on "fastpeoplesearch" for accurate info -- especially given the same identifies BM's current address as the Cicero, IN family residence that was sold in 2017 when they moved to Colorado.

In other words, the general internet disclaimer or "grains of salt"... JMO

For those interested, some info on the trailer park associated with the address.

The trailer park seems to be quite quirky (so is town!)
Barry lives in a trailer in AZ and frequents a biker bar? Is this the future he wanted while killing Suzanne??

He wasn't willing to divorce Suzanne and share assets equitably. But blow it all on his defense, he doubled down. Easy come, easy go.

Priorities, I guess.

JMO

He wasn't willing to divorce Suzanne and share assets equitably. But blow it all on his defense, he doubled down. Easy come, easy go.

Priorities, I guess.

JMO
He didn’t think far ahead. He didn’t think period. I’m sure he never planned on needing a lawyer. After all, it was so obvious a mountain took her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice
Back