Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also, the translation of the episode description is this:

Suzanne Morphew was 49 years old, a mother of two daughters and a wife, when she disappeared under mysterious circumstances from her home in Colorado in May 2020. Her husband Barry Morphew was later charged with the murder, even though Suzanne was still missing. In early September 2023, the remains of her body were found in a shallow grave 80 kilometers away. The case has received massive attention in the USA, where the general sentiment is that 'the husband did it', and the expectation is that the case against Barry Morphew will be reopened soon.

His defense attorney is Danish Jane Fisher-Byrialsen, who is fighting both to prove that the prosecution is wrong and that underhanded methods have been used to secure his conviction.

Jane Fisher-Byrialsen has specialized in fighting against dirty tricks and corruption in the American legal system. She has been a defender in The Central Park Five case and for the Danish education student Malthe Thomsen, who was manipulated into giving a false confession and ended up in the notorious Rikers Island prison in New York.In today's special episode with Jane Fisher-Byrialsen, who lives and works in the USA, we discuss what she believes is wrong with the American legal system, why she continues to fight, and whether there are people she would not defend.

And now we delve into the case of the murder of Suzanne Morphew, which has occupied Jane Fisher-Byrialsen in recent years, and which is likely on the verge of culminating in a dramatic trial.

I heard talk earlier about the "Innocence Project" working on SM's autopsy. However, just like we were fooled recently that IP was involved in Scott Peterson's case, the original IP is not to be confused with IP Los Angeles -- the organization which took up Peterson's case.

In this case, seems Jane Fisher Byrialsen is involved with an IP out of Boulder, CO (i.e., Korey Wise IP).

Also, I've never seen JFB's name associated with any criminal cases in Colorado and believe most of her work over the last 15 + years has been civil suits such as BM's existing suit. MOO

I heard talk earlier about the "Innocence Project" working on SM's autopsy. However, just like we were fooled recently that IP was involved in Scott Peterson's case, the original IP is not to be confused with IP Los Angeles -- the organization which took up Peterson's case.

In this case, seems Jane Fisher Byrialsen is involved with an IP out of Boulder, CO (i.e., Korey Wise IP).

Also, I've never seen JFB's name associated with any criminal cases in Colorado and believe most of her work over the last 15 + years has been civil suits such as BM's existing suit. MOO

Perhaps Barry is rubbing his last nickels together to get the last of his paid attorneys to put out these heavily-constructed statements on his behalf, but when it comes time to face the jury of his peers, he'll be accompanied by what the State provides, in the form of a qualified public defender.

It's going to get very real very fast.

JMO

I’m listing a few bullet points I’ve been able to get from a native Danish speaker who listened to the podcast. But really hoping someone here knows how to download the episode to an MP3 format so that we can get it transcribed and translated for clarity.
  • Jane said that both she and Iris received letters at their personal homes that were meant to be threatening. They had bible verses in them and Barry was mentioned
  • Jane mentioned that Iris is no longer on the case and that part of why she was stepping down from the case is because of the harassment she’s received.
  • Jane says they believe the police planted evidence, including planting the BAM in her bones because two officers that they've brought charges against in the civil case were present during the autopsy.
  • Jane alleges that the elected coroner, in district where Suzanne’s remains were found, is not in the medical field, but is a store owner. She says when she and the family have met with the coroner to have questions answered, he hasn't been able to provide any answers because he has no medical knowledge.
2 officers planted BAM in Suzanne's bones because 2 officers who had charges brought against them in the civil case were present at the autopsy?
So everyone present witnessed this injection into Suzanne's femur (?) And no one did anything to stop it? All the people present in that room on that day all conspired against Barry, even though only 2 were involved in the original investigation (basing this on the charges against 2 officer comments so just moo for now)
Thought Iris was loopy but this one is something else - jmo obvs.
What a load of absolute s*!t - moo and jmo

Last edited:
That's rich.

Didn't BM dispose of his supply of BAM? So how could LE "plant" it in Suzanne's bones, which were found much later?

MOO.

I'd also expect that any reasonably competent pathologist would be able to spot fresh injections into bone marrow, with the associated physical and biochemical signposts.

Unless, of course, that rascally ME was in on it -- which would naturally be the case in this national conspiracy to pin SM's murder on her hapless, innocent and loving husband, who has devoted himself wholeheartedly to the pursuit of justice in her case, selflessly lying through his teeth across various interviews and morning shows, and righteously selling off and otherwise disposing of each and every trace she left upon his world.

And now some of those fibs being are being spread in Danish. BM's going global, I guess. I wonder if the ludicrousness of these claims is in any way lost in translation.

Just some fun video reminders of Barry's early acting days. Bad acting days.

(2 min, including THE 46 seconds)

(6 min)

"Was it lion? Mmmmmmooountaiiiiin lioooooooon?

Barry, front and center, supplying reasons why Suzanne's never coming back.

And no mention of the only credible two -- that Suzanne up and left him, run off with her lover or the obvious, he murdered her so she couldn't leave him.

I have listened to this clip a hundred times, first time I heard they already had Suzanne's phone ping! These officers smelled a rat --

And right after that, "hey, could you not touch that bike with your hands?"

Oh, Barry.

JMO

If Iris left, I imagine it's because the well has run dry, or Iris is getting off a sinking ship. She's made a name for herself, she was successful, and it's best not to press her luck.
*. *. *. *.
^ VR interloped supra for economies (?) ^

Help ? o_O ?​

Did we not presume that this suit was undertaken on a contingent fee basis?

IIRC, Iris 'appeared' for plaintiff Barry at or shortly after the complaint was initially filed?

Did not some in our readership suggest that this $15M suit was the brainchild - for want of a better metaphor - of counsel as distinguished from BM?

And likely as not: "Comes now the Plaintiff, Barry Lee Morphew...", whose name/circumstance, while essential, was a formality and only titular?

And if so, were not Iris- Jane et.al PLC. merely "costing-in" to an opportunity for a considerable payoff, to wit: their costs, (read: "investment"), plus their contingent-contracted 30%-40% of the total damages award?

So, therefore, would not the "dry well" be Iris' own bankroll, rather than penny-pincher Barry's ? ...
Aside: Heaven(s) forbid funds have been co-mingled :eek: !
... signaling further that Iris has concluded that this civil case lottery has already passed-over PowerBall Potential, looming in lieu thereof some awkward possibilities that defendants' costs might be awarded in pretty short order?

Help ?
Ibid.

Last edited:
2 officers planted BAM in Suzanne's bones because 2 officers who had charges brought against them in the civil case were present at the autopsy?
So everyone present witnessed this injection into Suzanne's femur (?) And no one did anything to stop it? All the people present in that room on that day all conspired against Barry, even though only 2 were involved in the original investigation (basing this on the charges against 2 officer comments so just moo for now)
Thought Iris was loopy but this one is something else - jmo obvs.
What a load of absolute s*!t - moo and jmo
Wasn’t at least one of Barry’s attorneys at the autopsy as well? I thought I read that on the last thread.

Oh Barry... If only you hadn't talked so much in those interviews.

Why did you bring up the drugs and the antlers, and the garage cleaning in a conversation about your missing wife?

You had the right to remain silent but not the ability.

I am still trying to understand how an attorney gets away with such an outrageous allegation of corruption based on no evidence.
See the thread on the Karen Read trial. All it takes is the possibility of corruption (a shotty investigation or some other non-professional conduct) and it makes it easier to believe the next unsupported conjecture and the next and the next.

This is a paradigm of the 3rd party culprit defense that every law student studies.

See the thread on the Karen Read trial. All it takes is the possibility of corruption (a shotty investigation or some other non-professional conduct) and it makes it easier to believe the next unsupported conjecture and the next and the next.

This is a paradigm of the 3rd party culprit defense that every law student studies.
When you are done checking out Karen Read, check out Delphi.. plenty of this going on there as well.

Where I come from we have standards of conduct.

You can't manufacture wild allegations out of whole cloth ....

MOO

When you are done checking out Karen Read, check out Delphi.. plenty of this going on there as well.

It's crazy that they erode trust in institutions based on conspiracies with no basis in fact. I get mounting a robust defence of your client, but it's never allowed you to simply make stuff up. You have a duty to the court!

I’m listing a few bullet points I’ve been able to get from a native Danish speaker who listened to the podcast. But really hoping someone here knows how to download the episode to an MP3 format so that we can get it transcribed and translated for clarity.
  • Jane said that both she and Iris received letters at their personal homes that were meant to be threatening. They had bible verses in them and Barry was mentioned
  • Jane mentioned that Iris is no longer on the case and that part of why she was stepping down from the case is because of the harassment she’s received.
  • Jane says they believe the police planted evidence, including planting the BAM in her bones because two officers that they've brought charges against in the civil case were present during the autopsy.
  • Jane alleges that the elected coroner, in district where Suzanne’s remains were found, is not in the medical field, but is a store owner. She says when she and the family have met with the coroner to have questions answered, he hasn't been able to provide any answers because he has no medical knowledge.
Where’s the rolling eye emoji when you need it. This seems so left field for a legal professional.

Wasn’t at least one of Barry’s attorneys at the autopsy as well? I thought I read that on the last thread.

Representatives from Chaffee County Coroner's office, CBI, FBI, Chaffee County Sheriff’s office, Saguache Sheriff’s office and 12th Judicial DA office were all present at Suzanne's autopsy, I dont remember one of his many lying attorneys being present but they might have been x
That's a lot of people who must have witnessed what Fisher-Byrialsen is alleging happened. Unless they all conveniently went on a toilet break at the same time apart from the 2 who were involved in the investigation the first time round and managed to smuggle some BAM into the autopsy room

:rolleyes:

moo
Ebm

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members