Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's crazy that they erode trust in institutions based on conspiracies with no basis in fact. I get mounting a robust defence of your client, but it's never allowed you to simply make stuff up. You have a duty to the court!

IME, the conduct by the defense here is far from the norm.

Here, we had a defense attorney who actually formed an organization to take down prosecutors, and arrived in Chaffee County, CO with an agenda. I can't recall a recent case where the defense Motions so blatantly misrepresented the facts.

That said, I also don't recall a case where the DA's office was such a mess, and the Judge so blinded/biased! :eek: JMO

[*]Jane says they believe the police planted evidence, including planting the BAM in her bones because two officers that they've brought charges against in the civil case were present during the autopsy.
[/LIST]
RSBMFF
Sure Jan, errr I mean, Jane.

I gotta say claiming LE officers planted BAM in Suzanne’s bones at autopsy with 4-5 other officials present at said autopsy is whole other level absurd.
On what planet does team BM/JFB think anyone will believe this outrageous hogwash?!!

Wowwwwzahhh, seems team BM/JFB has gone from desperation/grasping at straws to imo bordering on unhinged with these wild allegations based on zero evidence!

Not a good look Jane. At all.

IMHOO

#JUSTICEFORSUZANNE

ETA-clarity

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads