Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So - are we waiting for Judge Domenico to rule on these motions from the 8/21/24 hearing?

8/21/24 Docket updates: Motion Hearing held on 8/21/24. Taking under advisement [87] Motion to Dismiss. Taking under advisement [94] Motion to Dismiss. Taking under advisement [95] Motion to Dismiss. Taking under advisement [97] Motion to Dismiss. Taking under advisement [98] Motion to Dismiss for Failure to State a Claim. Taking under advisement [104] Motion to Dismiss. Taking under advisement [108] Motion to Dismiss for Failure to State a Claim. Court indicates that a written order shall follow. Court Reporter: Tammy Hoffschildt. 8/28/24 Docket update: [158] Filed & entered: Supplement/Amendment. Docket Text: SUPPLEMENT/AMENDMENT to [130] Response to Motion, [129] Response to Motion, [132] Response to Motion, [134] Response to Motion, [137] Response to Motion, [136] Response to Motion, [135] Response to Motion Notice of Supplemental Authority Re Response to Motions to Dismiss by Plaintiff Barry Morphew. (Fisher-Byrialsen, Jane).

I will have to go back & look & see who 87, 94, 95, 97, 104 belong to re motions to dismiss.

This is who I have left in my notes waiting for motions to dismiss:

Defendants: DA Linda Stanley, in her individual & official capacity, Chaffee County Sheriff John Spezze, in his individual & official capacity, Chaffee County Undersheriff Andrew Rohrich, 11th Judicial DA’s Office Investigator Alex Walker, Deputy DA Jeffrey Lindsey, Deputy DA Mark Hurlbert, Colorado Bureau of Investigation Director John Camper, Colorado Bureau of Investigation Agents Joseph Cahill, Megan Duge, Caitlin Rogers, Derek Graham, Kevin Koback, Kirby Lewis, Colorado Bureau of Investigations Deputy Director of Investigations Chris Schaefer, John/Jane Does 1-10 & other unknown employees of the 11th Judicial District Attorney & other unknown officers of the Chaffee County Sheriff's Dept.

Sheesh, after reading that document it is clear that Judge Ramsey Lama was not out of line at all by issuing his ruling to dismiss the experts. LS had that office in such disarray they simply couldn't keep up. She should have waited to charge Barry when they had the case well organized. Pretty executive simple management. As I recall, law enforcement was not ready for her to bring charges.

Note to voters: maybe don't elect community college lawyers to be your DA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche
Back