Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #115

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is a complete transcript and video of this summary that we are going to see when this goes to trial....

Its going to be hard to explain that last answer. The only reason to say "Could've been" is if you don't know if they found your garbage or not.

1727807904137.png

Last edited:
I've been a silent observer of several cases, and finally decided to participate in the discussions. Thanks to everyone for interesting insights, informative posts, and shared passions. Hope I can keep up.

I just noticed that prosecutors Hurlbert and Weiner have accepted public censure as discipline for their roles in the initiation of a criminal investigation into Judge Lama.

Prosecutors in Barry Morphew Murder Case Publicly Censured
Deputy District Attorneys Receive Censure for Role in Morphew Prosecution

I do not know details: specifically, I see nothing in the article related to Morphew's civil claims against them. Hopefully details will come out in subsequent coverage.

IIRC, IE's original complaint was filed against 7 prosecutors:
  • Linda Stanley
  • Jeff Lindsey
  • Mark Hurlbert
  • Aaron Pembeleton
  • Dan Edwards
  • Bob Weiner
  • Grant Grosegebauer
I heard somewhere that Dan Edwards may have accepted private disciplinary action by agreement (source?), but I never heard what happened to Lindsey, Pembeleton, and Grosegebauer. Does anyone know?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen
Back