Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #55 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting thing about SM’s sister saying that SM sent her a text on Friday that she was scared. SM’s sister doesn’t mention any follow up messages or calls. I wonder if that Friday message is the last time SM’s sister heard from her.
It could be that she told her sister she wanted out of the marriage and that she was just scared about the whole situation. Just speculation on my part.

Wouldn’t her sister have asked why and the messaging continue and SM elaborated why she was scared or did it end with “I’m scared” maybe there’s more to the text but it’s being held back by LE.
I have a feeling they were having big financial problems and Suzanne was "scared" about their money loss and maybe her sister thinking it was none of her business did not respond back about it. I'm sure if the scared meant she was afraid for her life, her sister would have got on that immediately

That is what I was thinking. If a sibling texted me that they were scared, I’d drop everything and call or message back.

Perhaps that communication occurred and we don’t know about it. Or perhaps SM was killed that Friday and could not respond.
We also don't know exactly what it was she said she was afraid of. She might not have even considered he would kill her. It may have been more subtle, like saying she was afraid of what would happen if she asked for a divorce.

I think he has inside information. Have you ever seen his videos he posts on Youtube? He seems to know a lot of information from family/friends. He may even have a connection with LE. MOO

EDIT: He has worked in law enforcement before. I think he is a retired homicide detective. I think they can trust him and he won't leak information to jeopardize the case. MOO
I’ve seen a few of them but not since he went out on his own. I’ll have to subscribe to his channel.

The biggest signs for me were that he kept shaking his head and he didn't blink.
It was so obvious. You don't have to be an expert at reading body language. As he is pleading about his love for Suzanne and wanting her back and will to do anything to get her back, he is continually shaking is head NO. That shaking of his head and his fake concern in his 26-second tape shows me everything that I need to know about Barry.

JMO.

Derek Chauvin civil case was awarded before his criminal trial 28 million awarded so why can’t Suzanne's family go forward with this as well?

It takes a lot of $$$ to do a civil trial. If a slam dunk, and all evidence is in the public domain.... perhaps. This case, to do a civil trial, the evidence would have to be obtained from a civil atty. ... MOO wait for others to do the work by the state MOO

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Snipped for focus. This is what I'm thinking. She's a plant. Funny co-inkidink that the Daily Mail just by chance magically happened to be in camera view when this went down.

The woman looks kinda like SM, which adds another dimension to the liaison.

I doubt the photos were actually taken by the Daily Mail. Probably a local who then sold the photos to the DM.

I wonder though, why was the youngest daughter so afraid of her dad that she was living with her boyfriend's family last year before her mom vanished? Why did she fear her father, and what changed?
I never heard she was living with their family because she was afraid of her father. I did hear that the boyfriend's stepfather put up the other 100K reward for finding Suzanne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notaryroute