Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #55 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog talk.

Meet K9 Timoshenko.

Super handler, dog & training. A true partnership. A proven and reliable dog. This dog will be backed by a SME in court, a DA will will take this dogs work as evidence in court. IMO

When you see it done right, it’s easy to get crabby about those who have no business contacting victim families and inserting themselves into investigations. IMO

K-9 Timoshenko is top dog in Cadaver Trials in the U.S.
I met him before... glad to meet him again.
It was Timoshenko that brought our doctor home after she'd been submerged in water for over a week in NY, last year.
Thanks @K9Enzo

Barry listened to true crime podcast and he had access to media coverage just like everyone else did and you can bet he was following every new detail where all the searches were going on where, when and what they found etc. I seriously doubt he has kept Suzanne in one place. What a great idea to put her in a spot they already searched or dug up with no evidence found chances are they wouldn’t dig in the same place or where a dog didn’t get a hit. He thinks he is so smart and would never be caught but being a small town everyone knows everything. I wonder if he heard from local gossip so and so had recently been interviewed by LE so he got nervous was quickly getting everything in tow ready to move to Arizona and strangely he moved the bobcat to Indiana this all according to CM.

From one case, where a baby was never found, I wonder when were the garbage bins collected in the area. It would probably require more days, but could explain the smell. The day when Suzanne was last seen in person is important, as FaceTime is also a weird system. If the connection is bad, it flips to the image on the screen. In other words, I would not quite tolerate any media conversations, but in person is important.

Do any of you remember @ProfilingEvil talked about an invoice for some trees that BM had purchased? I can’t remember if they actually had the receipt bc someone sent it to them. Hoping I didn’t dream the whole thing up. Tweet from CM
https://twitter.com/187cjm/status/1379261699115606016?s=21
Wonder if these are the same trees where the dogs were showing interest? I find the trees planted oddly. What look to be Aspens planted almost in them same hole as the pine. Considering root ball size, it could possibly have been one huge hole. I Added a pic of a bob cat with an auger attachment for interest. Surely with BM in the landscaping business, he owned an auger attachment. Thoughts?
I don't think these three trees were the ones purchased. Aspens are kind of like weeds (very pretty weeds though). IMO, the trees planted at that memorial were probably dug up by hand and transplanted. They are not very valuable trees.

JMO, MOO, etc

ETA - The trees BM purchased from the nursery were probably larger and more valuable.

Last edited:
ETA:
@OldCop:

Maybe the receipts are what BM was looking for after hours at the Poncha Market which is about 5 minutes from Salida Stove and Spa and which just happens to sell pool supplies. Maybe BM made a stop there during his Saturday afternoon shopping trip? MOO
Nice one!
Thanks.
What a great thought. Very plausible!

Last edited:
What about acids that are very strong smelling that chlorine could mask. Sorry, tired and having difficulty formatting sentences..
A recognisable smell, might not be acid, might be charring.. strong, but would be overpowered by the smell of chlorine is where I was trying to go with that one.
Chlorine used as disguise for another substance?
What acids would he have had access to if he was using a metal barrel, sealed so no danger to his bride, the bobcat?
Anything?
A metal barrel.
I want to see his internet purchases..
And his computers.. and LE have it all now after the latest warrant..

I doubt he was using Amazon. Lab Alley sells (surprisingly high) amounts of sulfuric acid. I am shocked. Or maybe he went on Dark Web. Sulfuric acid is highly corrosive. It damages everything around, but it works on the body. It is odorless, but I don’t know how the product dissolved in it would smell.

Lab Alley has all explanations as to why one would need it. In short, he probably could explain, fertilizers or so…

Bleach?

Just for any smell or clean if he strangled her, sorry to say. Not to mix with for H2SO4, ever.

I wish they would report the facts.

He was not arrested at his job.
The brother they are referring to is Andy, not David.

• TODAY, 14:55
    WHO IS DAVID MOORMAN?

David Moorman is Suzanne Morphew's brother.

In 2020, Moorman, of Indiana, said he organized an "army search" for his sister after she went missing.

In the year since Suzanne’s disappearance, 70 investigators have been working on the case, Sheriff John Spezze said in a news conference.

Authorities have served 135 search warrants in Colorado, interviewed more than 400 people and taking about 1,400 tips on the case.

“I’m pleased with where we are at, this is a step in a long journey,” Moorman told the Denver Post of Barry Morphew's recent arrest.”

The rocks look like th

Hmm, is it a fact that the trees were planted?
Trees can sprout and grow very close together nature.
It looks like the pile of rocks may have been deposited there.
That was discussed on PE at the time AM was conducting the week long searches. If I remember correctly, that’s an area the dogs showed some interest but that’s all I can remember. The pic of trees came from CM, provided by someone affiliated with the search or maybe a PE employee who was there for the search. I’ll see if I can find where it was discussed, but those podcasts were lengthy and quite a few of them during that week.

WHO IS DAVID MOORMAN?

In 2020, Moorman, of Indiana, said he organized an "army search" for his sister after she went missing.

In the year since Suzanne’s disappearance, 70 investigators have been working on the case, Sheriff John Spezze said in a news conference.

Authorities have served 135 search warrants in Colorado, interviewed more than 400 people and taking about 1,400 tips on the case.

“I’m pleased with where we are at, this is a step in a long journey,” Moorman told the Denver Post of Barry Morphew's recent arrest.”
Yes, the Sun is a whole lot worse than Daily Mail if that’s possible :)

I doubt he was using Amazon. Lab Alley sells (surprisingly high) amounts of sulfuric acid. I am shocked. Or maybe he went on Dark Web. Sulfuric acid is highly corrosive. It damages everything around, but it works on the body. It is odorless, but I don’t know how the product dissolved in it would smell.

Lab Alley has all explanations as to why one would need it. In short, he probably could explain, fertilizers or so…

Bleach?

Just for any smell or clean if he strangled her, sorry to say. Not to mix with for H2SO4, ever.
Bleach would not hasten decomposition.
It would not be very difficult to clean a new cadaver smell. The problem appears to be that he bought a large quantity if the podcaster guy is to be believed..
A pint would have sufficed to clean any death smells.
Her body had been removed by Sunday.
She was allegedly alive on Friday.
I'm liking the animal theory even more now though'

Ha! Veneers are porcelain covers for your teeth so that they appear whiter.

They have to saw down your real teeth to put the veneers on, so if that sounds like fun, go for @it, Puzzles ! ;) Just be careful not to make them too white or you'll look like this: :D
Veneers are cosmetic and must be paid for out of pocket. It wouldn't surprise me if Barry had his six front teeth crowned. Sometimes, you can get a dentist to submit to your insurance company as a necessity and have it covered.

Yes, the Sun is a whole lot worse than Daily Mail if that’s possible :)

Right? Look at this report. Oy.:eek::eek::oops::eek:
FAMILY FIRST
Who was Suzanne Morphew’s brother David Moorman?

• Katrina Schollenberger, SEO Reporter
  • NY
  • 6 May 2021, 14:48
SUZANNE Morphew was reported missing from her Colorado home on Mother's Day, 2020.

In the wake of Suzanne's husband's arrest, cops confirmed that they now believe Suzanne is no longer alive.

Read our Suzanne Morphew live blog for the latest updates on the missing mother...

Suxzanne Morphew and David moormanCredit: Fox New

WHO IS DAVID MOORMAN?

I know, right?! They also got the date of his FB “plea” incorrect. It was put out on FB exactly one week later, on May 17, 2020.
Snipped from the Sun article posted above:
Morphew released a public appeal on May 10, 2020, just days after she vanished as he pleaded for his wife’s safe return.”

As we all know, May 10, 2020 was the date Suzanne was reported “missing”. Geez, whatever happened to proofreading/editing before going to press. Smdh.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

ETA-clarity

Last edited:
I still find the sudden about face by many YTers and LS last September interesting. Could BM have threatened or tried to "offer" something to LS? This possibly the last charge? Is reporting on news considered a public servant?
Nothing was ever confirmed by LS about her sudden absence. I’ll offer this with no msm confirmation (so this may get deleted), several youtubers have claimed harassment, being followed while in the area and vandalism to their personal vehicles at night. Of course, there was the statement to MG about paying her, but didn’t want it to look like a bribe. MG reiterated to LS she was afraid of BM.
Adventures with Purpose abandoned their search early because they became concerned with being followed and surveilled. Adventures with Purpose did determine it wasn’t LE surveilling them. The lead person for the AWP divers, Kurt, had a utube channel at the time and discussed the surveillance.
https://twitter.com/natalietysdal/status/1321815045173612545?s=21
Dive team arrives in Colorado to search for Suzanne Morphew
EBM to include add’l link

Last edited:
(First time posting!)

I’m understanding that the defense needed time to read the AA and so it is sealed. I see a few people on here have posted that they were given a week to review it? If Barry’s next court date is not until 5/27, does that mean that if the judge allows it to be unsealed, that it would be unsealed after that court appearance, or could the AA be released once the defense’s week is up? I’m assuming the defense may want to keep it sealed but thinking it’s ultimately up to the judge. Just confused at what is possibly the soonest it could be made public.

Nothing was ever confirmed by LS about her sudden absence. I’ll offer this with no msm confirmation (so this may get deleted), several youtubers have claimed harassment, being followed while in the area and vandalism to their personal vehicles at night. Adventures with Purpose abandoned their search early because they became concerned with being followed and surveilled. Adventures with Purpose did determine it wasn’t LE surveilling them.

Dive team arrives in Colorado to search for Suzanne Morphew

I agree with what you have guessed. I also know GD sr's dog bit one of the searchers during Andy's army. I'll find the case record. There were myriad coincidences but it's still odd that so many people associated with this case fell off the map. This is what they do, BM isn't the first bully they've encountered; at least I wouldn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper