Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #56 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there’s a high rate of murdered women around big holidays?
Stress may be a factor -- some holidays do stress people out.
Maybe his daughters had been nagging him about the upcoming Mother's Day -- talking about what they were going to do for her and asking him what his plans for her were -- and that was a last straw? Jealousy?? Embarrassment??
Also if the girls were going to be away, it provided him with a good opportunity -- as long as they were away.
All he needed was just a nudge, and he was off...

Last edited:
I am watching CM Live video and he showed us a picture of BM & SM trailer when they were moving to CO.

I'm just wondering how Barry continued to get work.

His trailer looks much like his Broomfield retaining wall, a mess.

Did he continuously cut corners and try to get jobs/things in general done in a hurry/for cheap?

Looks like the only thing he cared about on that trailer was his Bobcat. Sure sad he won't be allowed jailhouse visits with it.

@Seattle1 On the issue of whether or not we will see the AA Thursday or Friday dependent on whether the defense agrees to unseal it, what kind of time frame would we be looking at? Later this week, month or further down the road?
Also interested in your thoughts regarding whether defense will want the AA to remain sealed and what reasons would likely win them extra time? TIA!

this indicates to me at least that Barry was in somewhat of a hurry to get the hell out of dodge? Why???? Why the rush? IMO

ETA sorry for the double post quote again! I will blame the Champagne! Happy Mother’s Day!
Where can I see an image of this Beverly Hillbillies' trailer??

Here's a link to Lauren reading a statement from David Moorman, Suzanne's brother.
Lauren Scharf on Twitter: "Statement from David Moorman, #SuzanneMorphew brother: #FindSuzanne #ShinebrightforSuzanne https://t.co/8pkybnNjS0" / Twitter

I thought this was extremely well-articulated. He is appreciative toward law enforcement, doesn't believe BM will confess (though asks/hopes that he will), and makes a plea to the daughters.
Wow. Very well written, powerful statement.
Thank you so much for posting this @Hoosierfan72.
The Moorman family are a class act. My heart is breaking for them all. Gene Moorman crying on his death bed for his Granddaughters who Barry alienated them from. I.just.can’t.
Barry you are a monster.

Lauren we love you, keep up the great work.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
Here's a link to Lauren reading a statement from David Moorman, Suzanne's brother.
Lauren Scharf on Twitter: "Statement from David Moorman, #SuzanneMorphew brother: #FindSuzanne #ShinebrightforSuzanne https://t.co/8pkybnNjS0" / Twitter

I thought this was extremely well-articulated. He is appreciative toward law enforcement, doesn't believe BM will confess (though asks/hopes that he will), and makes a plea to the daughters.
Thank you for posting this !!!

Whoahhh... again with the request by her brother David , if people want to contribute -- to do so at a shelter for abused women.
Chilling.
And heartbreaking.
What did the Moormans' discover ? :(
MOO.

Last edited:

OMG
Barry estranged them from Suzanne's children! He prevented them from keeping their deathbed promise to their grandfather!
I just can't...

This will be a tumultuous journey,he is making that very clear. Barry is extraordinarily cunning.
More than anyone ever knew.

I'm just wondering how Barry continued to get work.

His trailer looks much like his Broomfield retaining wall, a mess.

Did he continuously cut corners and try to get jobs/things in general done in a hurry/for cheap?

Looks like the only thing he cared about on that trailer was his Bobcat. Sure sad he won't be allowed jailhouse visits with it.
Lets not be cruel.
He can have one last spin on it- to the execution chamber.#Fair!

OMG
Barry estranged them from Suzanne's children! He prevented them from keeping their deathbed promise to their grandfather!
I just can't...

This will be a tumultuous journey,he is making that very clear. Barry is extraordinarily cunning.
More than anyone ever knew.
Oh Barry, the cat is out of the bag and you’re going down. Please don’t subject your daughters to more lies. Come clean!

At the very beginning, Barry did tell TD to "put something away" and TD said "Oh no it's not recording" But I do have a feeling Barry did know or suspect TD was recording the whole time. Just how he acted and how comfortable he was giving information out. It's like he was sending a message out to everyone that yes he is out here searching. MOO
He was utterly charming like a black widow spider... turns when you least expect it....
This is getting worse already!

Wow. Very well written, powerful statement.
Thank you so much for posting @Hoosierfan72.
The Moorman family are a class act. My heart is breaking for them all. Gene Moorman crying on his death bed for his Granddaughters who Barry alienated them from. I.just.can’t.
Barry you are a monster.

Lauren we love you, keep up the great work.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne
Powerful, well articulated and Lauren does a great job as well. It did make me tear up, it humanizes this even more.

ETA: I feel emotionally invested and I’ve never met any of them. I did help in the search with AM, and that was surreal. This is going to be a bumpy ride. Buckle up.
#justiceforsuzanne

What's an "AA" please?
The court document, Arrest Affidavit, prepared by the prosecutor that lays out the reasons to the court why the prosecutor is charging the defendant with the crimes he’s accused of. The AA can be fairly lengthy depending on the severity and complexity of the crime. 20 to 30 pages isn’t unheard of. Hope that helps.

@Seattle1 On the issue of whether or not we will see the AA Thursday or Friday dependent on whether the defense agrees to unseal it, what kind of time frame would we be looking at? Later this week, month or further down the road?
Also interested in your thoughts regarding whether defense will want the AA to remain sealed and what reasons would likely win them extra time? TIA!

this indicates to me at least that Barry was in somewhat of a hurry to get the hell out of dodge? Why???? Why the rush? IMO

ETA sorry for the double post quote again! I will blame the Champagne! Happy Mother’s Day!

If I understood correctly, he packed the trailer with antlers, drove to antlers market in another state to sell them, and then, much lighter, descended on CO.

(Suzanne, now, well might be somewhere on the road from that antlers market to CO. JMO),

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet