Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

Speculating here, but IMO BM's preferred scenario was abduction. That was the only way he could end up with guardianship. And guardianship was the goal, not a fortuitous result.
The mountain lion thing gets people who aren't from the West—e.g. from Indiana—all riled up and pursuing that red herring. Smoke and mirrors. That's why BM, IMO, inserted into the narrative. It can distract folks from considering the more likely realities.
I completely agree. I'm in L.A. area and have bears on the daily and a mountain lion sighting at least once a week. The wild animal theory is a diversionary tactic with major drama.

I haven't read further than this post yet, but did you message the find a grave poster? I was curious about some posted photos on my hubby's side and the poster got back to me a few times and answered my questions. Just a thought. moo
I am not the OP but I would be willing to reach out to the person who posted it on findagrave if I can find a contact avenue for them.
I am extremely interested in finding out the truth about this

This is like suggesting tourists should be warned about sightings of coyotes in New England so they can avoid making reservations there. You go out West, and there are mountain lions and bears in the woods. You go to New England, and there are coyotes in the meadows. Bears, too. You go to Florida, and you've got alligators, which may or may not eat humans depending on the individual.
Yep, animal dangers lurk everywhere. So what?
This mountain lion stuff in this context is like flogging a very dead horse.
Agree!!
Hoping Bigfoot sightings on Monarch are brought up as a possibility soon
A wildlife diversion

This is like suggesting tourists should be warned about sightings of coyotes in New England so they can avoid making reservations there. You go out West, and there are mountain lions and bears in the woods. You go to New England, and there are coyotes in the meadows. Bears, too. You go to Florida, and you've got alligators, which may or may not eat humans depending on the individual.
Ita.
You put that very well.

Theories are always welcome.... but I am moving on from this.
If at any time in the future LE comes out and says a mountain lion took her, I'll eat my non-existent hat.

I think , based on LE's actions, we have a good idea of the 'who'.
And the urgency of the person wanting to sell all of (only) Suzanne's assets without her permission... we may have an idea of the 'why'.
Along with other reasons that LE are wisely keeping to themselves.

We just don't have the 'where'.
And that's tragic. :(

I’m just as flabbergasted as ya’ll about this guardianship. I was reading all your posts while getting my hair done...3 months of “Covid gray” finally gone. Woo hoo! But I have been thinking about this guardianship and how quickly it was approved. So the property in Indiana has been for sale right? I thought it had already been sold but then I read that a family member or friend of family (can’t remember exactly but someone they know) was renting the house and was eventually going to purchase it. A rent to own type deal. I think the person is a dentist if I remember correctly. Wasn’t that discussed on WS? If it was a different source I apologize but anyway maybe they were in the process of selling the IN house when Suzanne “disappeared” and maybe the person buying it had to close within a certain timeframe in order to keep the mortgage they were approved for or for some reason the sale was going to fall through unless BM got the guardianship so he could sign for Suzanne. In other words, it was a sale that Suzanne approved of and she wouldn’t want this person to lose the house. Pure speculation and trust me I’m not saying this to defend Barry! He doesn’t seem like the sharpest tool in the shed but who would be dumb enough to get a guardianship and sell a property half belonging to your missing wife especially if you were the main suspect? Why give LE a motive? I can’t understand why he has not been named a POI yet by LE especially after this occurred so there must be a reasonable explanation why that guardianship was done so fast and the daughter approved of it. Right? Please don’t let BM be THAT dumb and heartless!!
ITA!

So far I have followed the Peterson (both Scott and Michael), Cooper, Young, Dulos, Broussard and lately Vallow cases....this one seems different to me even as much as I see suspicion in BM I am just not ready to jump off this very uncomfortable fence.
Following all this legal process, doesn’t make me wobble toward guilty. A Sept date is far enough out there for SM to be found. We have absolutely too little evidence to go on, so we give every tiny tidbit too much.
We speculate on SM health and all we have is 2 bouts of cancer, we do not know what kind, severity, or treatment. We speculated she had received news of more cancer?
We speculate financial problems, all my evidence points toward prudent financial planning.
So SM May have committed suicide? Doesn’t compute w/ what we know of her, and would she do it in way that casts blame and doubt on her family?

wobbling on...
This is one way I encourage empathy, put yourself in BM’s shoes, as an innocent man. How would you react if your spouse went missing?

(It never worked w/ sociopathic sister, she said”oh we aren’t going to go there”, I digress)

Imo he is acting very much like I might. If we do have an abduction such as Shari’s the less attention, the better. Cooperating w/ LE could mean staying out of media attention, sociopaths feed on that attention

IMO none of the presplainings came from BM. He accepted them as possibilities, because he was clueless.
Why weren’t daughters out searching, not sleuthing, this is JMO SUZANNE wasn’t on her own bike, which makes someone else the target, that is why they needed protection.

JMO Something alerted LE to an abduction, cameras outside were working and they know who, they just can’t find him?
If they focus on BM maybe this person will come back out in open.

Nothing has been said by LE that indicates that there was a reason to pursue BM. We have no knowledge of what personal item was found, we know A bike has been found.

We put words in BMs mouth, and assume he is throwing them out there, bike ride, lion, abduction, in Gannon’s case we did know where they originated, when Letecia Tsplained.

We questioned over and over how Al didn’t know, after 5 years of marriage. SM was married for (27years) 36 yrs a couple. we don’t question how she didn’t know?

I didn’t find Letecia convincing.
I may have held out hope as long as I could, but I KNEW.

I pretty much lived the Shari Faye Smith
case...this is similar. Like an updated version. Larry Gene Bell was sociopath. I suspect this one is mentally ill, not sure which is harder to find.I do know you have to be very careful, especially if there is .000000002% chance Suzanne is still alive.

I do not have to be right, nothing I do here ultimately affects anything. I am biased toward Suzanne.

So I wobble today and pray. Tomorrow I weeble.
I do know where the weaknesses and holes are, saving those for tomorrow.

Wow!!!
With today's speculation about complicity, it occurred to me that the lack of news conferences, press briefings, etc. could be because LE has reason to believe no homicide has been committed. What if SM's health took a turn and she was given a dreadful prognosis. What if, as a family, they decided, for money or whatever, to help SM go out on her own terms? The girls being gone, BM's sketchy "alibi" - it all fits.

Dr. Jack Kevorkian spent 8 years in prison because he helped about 130 people leave this Earth on their own terms. ( The prison time was for one of the last people he helped.)
I am assuming assisted suicide is still illegal in the U.S.A.
MOO

Amongst the things we don't know are whether Susanna spent her time in in Colorado or Indiana, where did she get her treatment, could that have been transferred between states? Or would you have to stick with one?

Not to be argumentative and respectfully to both of you, I think Disneyland FL wishes they had a few more up where the family lost their toddler... I certainly did. Even if you did post warnings everywhere, still have idiots who stick their heads in lions mouths...Darwin’s Law?

IMO BM did not introduce this, LE did, and ruled it out. period

IMO Colorado does warn of the dangers from lion attacks. It is likely in every tourist
brochure, etc. I saw searchers, LE
taking it very seriously. Rare is only rare when it is someone else.

MOO I would suggest more human predators warnings... not so rare.

Come to think of it the only mention we’ve seen of a cancer diagnosis was via BM’s social media with zero confirmation by friends, family or fellow church members. If BM is a narcissist how possible would it be that he presented a fake narrative to suit his needs? IOW more sympathy, business lining up, rental properties, etc. IMO
If anyone has a link to any cancer claims not within his social media I would appreciate it. I’m not negating that SM was ever ill but I cannot find a single source to confirm BM’s claims outside of his own questionable statements and inferences.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members