Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the owner of this rentals company saved his files:
Salida WebCam Hwy 50 East Rocky Mountain Jeep Rentals Colorado | ColoradoWebCam.Net

There is also a link with a camera facing the other direction you can find it on this page (below the one I mentioned above):
Buena Vista Salida Chaffee | ColoradoWebCam.Net

I could not find an establishment with a camera facing the South Arkansas river. There are only cameras for the Arkansas river.
Thanks Acorunadepur, completely brilliant, that’s good footage and one of many cameras along the way I expect ..... you can run but you cannot hide, as the saying goes.

Any theories as to what would constitute enough evidence for a SW to dig up the homeowner's foundation ?
Agreed that I'm guessing there was more to it than the homeowner seeing BM and Co. working on that area.
So, what ?

Speculation :

Warning-- some of it graphic :

• There was a HRD dog hit on the equipment BM uses for his landscaping.
  • The bike was found in an odd location or state (cleaned, fingerprints wiped, wheel/brakes locked in a way that shows it was never ridden that day...etc.)
  • Evidence on her phone or his, that showed an act of violence that LE is withholding until later.
  • There was blood or brain matter found at the house that would indicate Suzanne is no longer alive.
  • HRD dog hit on the vehicle(s).
  • Anything else ?

Could the article found be an article of clothing or something with blood on it? Is that why the search escalated so fast?

BBM
Why?
He obviously contracted to him.
I would like to see that contract. The one in writing. Not the verbal handshake one.
What if the actual contract was not between BM and the homeowner but rather between BM and the builder? Say a local builder contracted the dirt work to BM, BM goes out to the property and chats up the owner who is watching over the construction on a daily/weekly basis. Just a thought.

Nope, it doesn't. It's talking in riddles and clearly a personal issue that OP has with the property owner. Says he doesn't like him! :eek:
It's not a riddle. It's actually very basic. I just do not believe that he is the homeowner. I don't like that he, whoever he is, represented himself as something that he clearly is not. Therefore, I do not like him, at all. IMO

Last edited:
Thx, Lilypad. It's driving me crazy. I remember that the homeowner saw him and also that he noted something that may have been a little odd about the timing. Whether the date or the time of day, I can't recall. At the time the search was going on, I was following it closely. Moo

I believe this whole scenario was just speculation by WS members. Many people said things like “what if he was there at an odd time?” Or “maybe he was there in the middle of the night”, but I have not seen that information stated as fact anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks