Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

How sad that she had not one but two miracle babies . :(
As the mother of one miracle baby I can tell you that Mother’s Day was a significant day in the life of Suzanne. She was blessed and as a devout Christian likely more appreciative than others. Her disappearance and likely murder before the celebration began speaks volumes to me and many others. There is no greater gift in life than a wanted child. IMO Absolutely nothing compares!
ETA any child is a gift and a blessing to someone and I didn’t mean to imply that any children are less than miracles.

The flyer is curious-the photo on the right would not be one that I would have chosen. Is it because her ring is highlighted? Where did the photos come from (who supplied those particular photos). This was a more traditional missing flyer-height, weight, eye color. I liked that now it is “reported missing on May 10”.
Also-the photos from last night-who do you think supplied the photos of Suzanne at a clinic? They looked like selfies.
I noticed the ring, but also, she’s wearing necklaces in both. My eyes aren’t that great. Are they the same necklace in both?

That sticks out to me too. On one hand, if the cars belong to the Morphews, then I would want to know if it was odd that the cars weren't parked inside the 3-car garage. If parking the cars outside was "standard operating procedure" for the Morphews, then it wouldn't have seemed strange, so I'm not sure that the neighbor would mention it. Of course, if the neighbor wasn't familiar with the Morphew cars or parking situation, then this wouldn't apply.
Maybe they were usually in the garage but were pulled outside so"whoever" could get another vehicle inside to load up a body and evidence.IDK just thinking.

As the mother of one miracle baby I can tell you that Mother’s Day was a significant day in the life of Suzanne. She was blessed and as a devout Christian likely more appreciative than others. Her disappearance and likely murder before the celebration began speaks volumes to me and many others. There is no greater gift in life than a wanted child. IMO Absolutely nothing compares!
I’m so glad you got your miracle! My daughter in law also had cancer as a teen, and was told she wouldn’t have children.
God grants miracles because we now have a beautiful 3 yr old granddaughter that has my namesake.
I don’t believe for ONE second that SM would leave her daughters or not be thought of on Mother’s Day.
No matter WHO is responsible, SM deserves justice! MOO

I noticed the ring, but also, she’s wearing necklaces in both. My eyes aren’t that great. Are they the same necklace in both?

This photo appears to be the same one used on the missing poster and a much clearer view of the necklace she’s wearing.

JMO

Attachments

• A8688112-E13A-4469-977B-09A30A539645.jpeg
    A8688112-E13A-4469-977B-09A30A539645.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 200
Maybe the two vehicles that were at the Morphew home belonged the daughters’ friends who left their cars there while they were away on their camping trip?

JMO

Didn't we learn that BM's sister was on the camping trip with the girls? So if the three of them drove together to Idaho (speculation) and if each if them -- both daughters and their aunt -- has a car (speculation), and met at the Morphews house to begin their drive (speculation) then two of the parked vehicles could (speculation) belong to them.

Re the Denver crew, I would guess that the workers were from Denver rather than from Salida. JMO

I also wonder whether BM's initial plan (before whatever happened) might have been to get to Denver the day before the work starts but then to remain there for a few days rather than setting up for the crew and then immediately returning home. JMO

Also thanks to all who gave their impressions of the phrase "wild at heart". I don't have a particular theory to present on that anymore. I think the reference was part "macho mountain man who liked roughing it and hunting in Colorado" and partly/possibly a reference to that Christian-focused book. I never would have thought of that. Thanks again!

There were rumors on CCSO’s FB page in the comments, about the existence of an email where Spezze stated that info had not been shared about the investigation w/family. Then, on Lauren’s page, someone posted what they purported to be the email that was quoted. It could be completely false-no email, or it could be word play on Spezze’s part. I imagine Lauren will try to get a response. She reads everything in the comments.

If you recall July 10 LS FB live - she actually read directly from a press release or update by the Sheriff -- that's what she expects from Chaffee County. I would not lend any credibility to a public comment citing the Sheriff''s emails. Why would public user post that on the CCSO own FB page? That's crazy!

If you recall July 10 LS FB live - she actually read directly from a press release or update by the Sheriff -- that's what she expects from Chaffee County. I would not lend any credibility to a public comment citing the Sheriff''s emails. Why would public user post that on the CCSO own FB page? That's crazy!
I think you figured it out. I see no benefit to CCSO sending such an email. I find the rumors dizzying, thank you for trying to sort that one out. I agree it is likely nothing more than a rumor. Similar to the one BM started about being “cleared”..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow