Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysti88c

Reaction score
A Chaffee County woman is missing after a neighbor said she went out for a bike ride Sunday and never returned
Chaffee County woman missing since Sunday after neighbor said she went out for bike ride

Media, Maps & Timeline thread (No Discussion)

Suzanne Morphew Case Archive (developed and maintained by WS member AmandaReckonwith)

Verified Experts/Professionals posting in this thread:

10ofRods is a Verified Anthropologist
Angleterre is a Verified LE from England
riolove77 is a Verified Attorney (prosecutor)
Alethea is a Verified Attorney (defense)
otto is a Verified Expert
Chomsky is a Verified Attorney
angelainwi is a Certified Trauma Counselor
gitana1 is a Verified Attorney
Cassidy is a Verified Attorney
lamlawindy is a Verified Attorney (former Prosecutor, now Defence)

Suzanne Morphew FB page
Suzanne Morphew Twitter page

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30

Please continue discussion here in accordance with The Rules:

Quick rundown of reminders from prior threads:

Rumors are not allowed.

Member may discuss and speculate about Barry Morphew based on what is in MSM and other WS approved sources. Do NOT sleuth him and do NOT trash him.

Do not sleuth anyone who is not an officially named POI/suspect.

Preview your posts to avoid broken quotes.

Lengthy personal anecdotes are off topic. Stay on topic.

Discuss the case and not each other; state your opinion and move one without arguing or bickering.

Random youtube videos or blogs are not allowed unless approval is given by Tricia or Admin.

Approved sources are MSM, LE, Profiling Evil podcast, Lauren Scharf podcast or social media, Tyson Draper interview with Barry Morphew, Investigation Discovery, Crimeonline.

Do not discuss removed posts or question/challenge moderation on the thread. Doing so is subject to an automatic Time Out.

Last edited:
This timeline info did not come from LE. It came from Youtubers interviewing witnesses or potential witnesses and/or people who talked to potential witnesses. LE has been locked down regarding info in this case. They want all their witnesses and evidence to be tight if they proceed with charges, especially if they do so without a body. LE has a pretty firm timeline established....IMO.

Whether any of these conflicting reports on social media about time lines match LE's is anyone's guess until we hear directly from LE what they believe the timeline is.

In another time and forgotten space, I was hanging out at Gerry Spence's place. He told a group of trial attorneys that he only had 3 weeks to undo the damage caused by 3 years of law school. One of the suggested readings was Carl Roger's, On Becoming a Person.
Two legends, and an excellent book. Jmho.

May 9, 2020 • Maysville, Colorado
At approximately 2100 hours, Suzanne Moorman Morphew is communicating with her best friend on social media about an upcoming wedding. According to reports, the communication suddenly stops. Sometime later, a number of social media communications occur from Suzanne's "profile" but seem out of character to immediate family members and friends.
Suzanne Moorman Morphew

The above is from the Profiling Evil website. A poster earlier today here at WS, communicated with one of the PE guys asking for a clarification on when the conversation ended. Our poster was told 2:30 EST - 12:30 MST. Does anyone remember who that poster was?

I think the @ProfilingEvil guys should correct this on their website to prevent confusion.

At approximately 2100 hours, Suzanne Moorman Morphew is communicating with her best friend on social media about an upcoming wedding. According to reports, the communication suddenly stops. Sometime later, a number of social media communications occur from Suzanne's "profile" but seem out of character to immediate family members and friends.
Suzanne Moorman Morphew

The above is from the Profiling Evil website. A poster earlier today here at WS, communicated with one of the PE guys asking for a clarification on when the conversation ended. Our poster was told 2:30 EST - 12:30 MST. Does anyone remember who that poster was?

I think the @ProfilingEvil guys should correct this on their website to prevent confusion.
This is what Chris had to say via Tweet:

To be clear from the family the timeline is Saturday 05/09/20 around 2:30 PM approx all communication with Suzanne stopped. BM said Sunday 05/10/20 at 0500 he last saw her in bed when he left. #suzannemorphew #helpfindsuzannemoorman
#SuzanneMorphew #bringsuzannehome

https://twitter.com/187cjm/status/1301180948902535179?s=21

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

I believe it was @Seattle1 who posted their clarification in the last thread

This is what Chris had to say via Tweet:

To be clear from the family the timeline is Saturday 05/09/20 around 2:30 PM approx all communication with Suzanne stopped. BM said Sunday 05/10/20 at 0500 he last saw her in bed when he left. #suzannemorphew #helpfindsuzannemoorman
#SuzanneMorphew #bringsuzannehome

https://twitter.com/187cjm/status/1301180948902535179?s=21

Thanks MG. So I guess the friend must be communicating with the family regarding her conversation with Suzanne? I wonder if she is also the one who saw the "later social media communications which were out of character for Suzanne"? I'm very curious what that means- snap-chats, IG posts, tweets? What kind of social media communications?

Andy had this to say-
Moorman told Fox21 he didn’t think his sister and her husband had any marriage problems in the past.

But since she vanished, he told the outlet, he learned new things about their relationship.

“I think there’s a friend that she texted a lot and talked to, that she confided in, and maybe things weren’t hunky-dory,” he told Fox21.
Missing Colo. Mom Suzanne Morphew's Brother Believes 'Things Weren't Hunky Dory' at Home

Is Andy being intentionally vague, so as not to fudge up the investigation? I would say yes, he is. I'll bet my lunch, we will see this friend on the witness stand at Barry's trial, JMO.

Thanks MG. So I guess the friend must be communicating with the family regarding her conversation with Suzanne? I wonder if she is also the one who saw the "later social media communications which were out of character for Suzanne"? I'm very curious what that means- snap-chats, IG posts, tweets? What kind of social media communications?

Andy had this to say-
Moorman told Fox21 he didn’t think his sister and her husband had any marriage problems in the past.

But since she vanished, he told the outlet, he learned new things about their relationship.

“I think there’s a friend that she texted a lot and talked to, that she confided in, and maybe things weren’t hunky-dory,” he told Fox21.
Missing Colo. Mom Suzanne Morphew's Brother Believes 'Things Weren't Hunky Dory' at Home

Is Andy being intentionally vague, so as not to fudge up the investigation? I would say yes, he is. I'll bet my lunch, we will see this friend on the witness stand at Barry's trial, JMO.
Yeah, I got the same impression from that. I think he’s being coy about what he knows. I think he’s talked to this friend, and she’s told him a hell of a lot more than than he’s willing to share.

He seems to have intentionally struck a balance between putting pressure on Barry, and not over sharing.

And absolutely, I’m sure we’ll hear from this friend. She’s an important part of the timeline.

@Cassady That story made my little law heart so happy, thank you for sharing. for whatever its worth your coolness points just went way up in my book. if you have any advice on how to get through admin law case opinions please send it my way lol

Yeah, I got the same impression from that. I think he’s being coy about what he knows. I think he’s talked to this friend, and she’s told him a hell of a lot more than than he’s willing to share.

He seems to have intentionally struck a balance between putting pressure on Barry, and not over sharing.

And absolutely, I’m sure we’ll hear from this friend. She’s an important part of the timeline.

i agree and honestly I think AM is still trying to keep the lines open for the girls to contact him, by not outright accusing him, it may help his efforts if their a chance they change their minds. and i too am impressed with his ability to apply just amount of pressure. hes getting alot of good stuff done so far

I honestly don't think she will be found close to home. Wondering what route he took to Broomfield. If he took US Highway 285 S lots and lots of places to hide a body. Vast with access to national forest and sparsely populated... :oops:

Wow, this case has exploded! It almost reads like a movie script. I think Barry thought he was oh so clever. From where I sit, not so much.
It’s so weird. Every time I think a Colorado case can’t be any crazier, another one comes along.

Watts, Berreth, Stauch, and now this one. This one has taken longer to develop than those others, and I expect that to continue. That means more fireworks ahead.

I honestly don't think she will be found close to home. Wondering what route he took to Broomfield. If he took US Highway 285 S lots and lots of places to hide a body. Vast with access to national forest and sparsely populated... :oops:
I've been pondering whether LE is searching for Suzanne in areas like those you mention above, we just don't know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman