Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just reading that and going to post the article.

Seems like AM had a good briefing in advance of his search.

The 3.5 hour radius is huge for timeline. Think 3.5 hours out and 3.5 hours back, so that is a 7 hour window.

That is pointing me towards 9:30pm murder which matches the original text message drop off, and then you have 10pm - 5am = 7 hours.

Hmmm, maybe not.

AM also said within 30-40 miles, so I’m thinking the 3.5 hour window is in total. It must match info related to BM’s GPS and/or when BM’s phone was powered off and turned back on.

I was just reading that and going to post the article.

Seems like AM had a good briefing in advance of his search.

The 3.5 hour radius is huge for timeline. Think 3.5 hours out and 3.5 hours back, so that is a 7 hour window.

That is pointing me towards 9:30pm murder which matches the original text message drop off, and then you have 10pm - 5am = 7 hours.
I read it that he can be accounted for either side of 3.5 hours, not 7.

MOO

do we have any psychologists here?

i'd love to know what is going on in the mind of a man that would go on the record, with the world watching, and claim that his brother-in- law is trying to gain something by searching for his sister, and HIS wife of 28 years. why would he be so disrespectful to the 100's of generous humans, volunteering their time, energy, and health to help find suzanne, when he knows fully well the public is doubting him? wouldn't you attempt to look innocent if you were able to think clearly? instead, everything that comes out of his mouth is anger-fueled! why is he mad that people want resolve for his beloved wife? especially if she got eaten by a damn mountain lion? make it make sense!

hell, i'm gonna need a psychologist after this case is over with! (jk). i feel so terrible for suzanne and what she had to deal with, with this dude, for so many years. surely, it wasn't always bad, but if this is his true character we are seeing emerge, then surely she knew this side of him really well.
I’m not a psychologist but these selfish tendencies (I could add a few other adjectives) didn’t just manifest themselves overnight. Humbleness is definitely not one of his strong suits. After all, offering a $100,000 reward is much easier.

bbm

Wondering... could a someone who appears to be that which is described in bold in the quoted text be capable of pulling off such a disappearance? To date, the 11th Judicial District hasn't weighed in publicly but time will tell....
To the best of his abilities, which is looking more and more his ability to play hide and seek is a hell of a lot better than his people skills.

I wonder if the mechanical thing BM did to his bobcat occurred during that 3.5 hour window.

Wouldn’t that be something if BM’s phone is powered off during that time, but electronic tracking in the bobcat shows he was doing something to it while his phone is powered off.

It's painfully obvious BM doesn't like not being in control of the kind of publicity this case has generated. He was clearly annoyed with TD when he thought he was being recorded becase "we've had a lot of media bother us", just as he's clearly annoyed with the publicity AM has been able to drum up, in the search for SM.

On the flip side, he makes it pretty clear to LS what she can and cannot release from their interviews, if she can record him or not, if his face is on camera, etc. Controlling the situation really seems to be the most important thing to him, and now we all see why early on in this case, a family member mentioned something about him being "somewhat controlling". I think that family member was being overly kind, with that statement.

jmo

'I'm going to get results': Brother of missing mother Suzanne Morphew arrives in Colorado ahead of volunteer search
"My sister was murdered," [[Andrew]] Moorman said. "And she was hidden within a three-and-a-half-hour window. So that — I can draw a circle on that and tell you she's within that circle. And that's what I know happened."
That's quite specific, and necessary given the enormous effort and energy of numerous volunteers slated to search treacherous terrain to locate SM or to find anything that might provide clues or answers.

I doubt such specificity was derived from hunch and speculation. AM, PE and LE have been in communication, no doubt, and I expect valuable information has been exchanged, information that enabled AM and PE to define area boundaries within which search grids could be overlaid and acted upon in expeditious fashion by professionals and amateurs determined in doing their part to bring home the missing mother of two young women.

That BM seems so unwilling or perhaps simply unable to grasp the enormity and weight of the magnanimous-like gestures of AM and PE in coordination to bring closure (I hate that word) to family and friends is disheartening... because it suggests two daughters might eventually lose another parent.

As for that "three-and-a-half-hour window"... it seems maybe LE knows much more than some might imagine.

'I'm going to get results': Brother of missing mother Suzanne Morphew arrives in Colorado ahead of volunteer search

"My sister was murdered," Moorman said. "And she was hidden within a three-and-a-half-hour window. So that — I can draw a circle on that and tell you she's within that circle. And that's what I know happened."

Ohhh snap!! You go, Andy Moorman!

"I'm going to get results. I have very good intelligence. Very good intelligence," he said. "Maybe I don't know everything the FBI knows, but I know a bunch of it."

I didn’t catch that until I listened a few times. Was it an angry slur or something else? Hmm. Not 100% sure.

I definitely heard BM slurring in his lastest rant. "one hundred pershint."
But his sobriety is the least of his troubles.
He is furious that family, friends, strangers, care enough to search for his missing wife.
Nuff said. It's the way he's made.
Moo

AM said LE said they did not find her phone but it last pinged in their house.
The next important question would be: after that last 'ping' was SM's mobile phone then manually turned off or, did the battery charge drop to the point where the phone turned itself off or was the signal abruptly lost? The answer is significant.

Random thoughts on this three and a half hour window:

-It must be related to BM’s data (GPS, phone) being “off the grid”
-I was kicking around how 30-40 miles would line up with that timing - ex: drive 1.5 hours, spend 30 mins hiding the body, drive 1.5 hour back.
-40 miles in 1.5 hours -> is that because of the mountain roads, not being able to drive fast, towing something?
-But it BM was towing the bobcat, he’d be using his truck which has GPS so surely LE would have that location data pinned down. I don’t think a Range Rover would have the towing capacity for a bobcat
-So was BM using a non GPS vehicle?
-Maybe that old Range Rover doesn’t have gps? It is off road capable, so if it doesn’t have gps, it could be the vehicle of choice to go out on some backroads, probably driving 20 miles per hour with non head lights, using the full moon to navigate.
-And if that is the case, I’d imagine BM would go to a location he is familiar with and knows the way in and out
-I wonder if the volunteer FF ever go back those dirt roads and power line roads near fire camp and drinks beers and hang out?

It's painfully obvious BM doesn't like not being in control of the kind of publicity this case has generated. He was clearly annoyed with TD when he thought he was being recorded becase "we've had a lot of media bother us", just as he's clearly annoyed with the publicity AM has been able to drum up, in the search for SM.

On the flip side, he makes it pretty clear to LS what she can and cannot release from their interviews, if she can record him or not, if his face is on camera, etc. Controlling the situation really seems to be the most important thing to him, and now we all see why early on in this case, a family member mentioned something about him being "somewhat controlling". I think that family member was being overly kind, with that statement.

jmo
NPD or secrets to keep hidden or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads