Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, it was a BLUFF, where BM is lying like a bear rug, not a butte. we were all trying to figure out why they were at crested butte, but i do believe andy called it a "bluff," way back when he first mentioned it, and somehow the word got mixed up with "butte."
I thought PE said BM got out of the car and walked up there saying he wanted to see if someone threw Suzanne over the bluff but that there is no bluff there? Which would make it even weirder that he said that and then hit the dirt. o_O

FYI, it was a BLUFF, where BM is lying like a bear rug, not a butte. we were all trying to figure out why they were at crested butte, but i do believe andy called it a "bluff," way back when he first mentioned it, and somehow the word got mixed up with "butte."

It is so appropriate that BM was bluffing on a bluff. What a shame how his entire response to SM's disappearance is a sham.

I hope today is the day!
MOO

Wow I am anxious for what happens today. Will Suzanne be finally found? Will someone be arrested? I am so interested in the second site the dogs alerted on. I feel like the beach discussion may be a distraction, IDK. I just want justice for Suzanne and I hope today is the day!

I still wonder if he will off himself like Fotis Dulos.
I don’t think so, but I waver on that. His mental health has surely taken a beating over the last few weeks with the preparation for the search and its’ meticulous execution! What a feat Andy has achieved with the help of PE, LS and so many wonderful souls that came out to offer their help. A big shout out to our very own @NoSI and @TKG! Let today be the day Suzanne is found!

I hope you’re right @MassGuy. I remember when they took down Frazee. I know that would be their preferred method but the “duck” is unstable. Looks like c@arp (stress is getting the better of him?) Lack of sleep can make one really psychotic too! I suspect the last 5 days have done a real number on his psyche!

Anyway, hoping for an uneventful arrest in a very public place. It makes for exciting news.
Agreed!!!

What is interesting about the second undisclosed site where multiple cadaver dogs hit:

-It must have been a major area of interest for LE.
-Cadaver dog resources are limited, and we saw one at the beach front and know that was an area of high interest.
-So where ever that second location is must have had similar circumstances for them to be able to allocate multiple cadaver dogs to it. (Ie - gps tracking, interview information etc...)

Also, regarding the beach front. A passive hit from a veteran dog is about as good as it gets. The term passive just means how the dog responds - either sitting or laying at their final spot where they detect the scent. It’s called passive because the dog is taught not to disturb that final location as it’s a crime scene.

Dogs freaking rule. Mans best friend indeed.

BBM Agree with all your thoughts here and especially the bolded! Dogs do freaking rule!! Man’s best friend...except for BM. :D And as far as we know they didn’t have any dogs which makes me sad for Suzanne. A dog would have loved living there and been a wonderful companion for Suzanne alone in that house and loyal protector of her! This is pure speculation but I can see Suzanne wanting a dog and BM saying NO! He does not seem like a dog person even a hunting dog...he is definitely a CAT person. Lol :p

I’d also be surprised if the beach site is a burial site,
CM did stress the fact that the dogs would also hit on maybe equipment that had been used there and had the scent on it.

JMO maybe a piece of equipment that had a “mechanical thing” done to it? << this is my speculation. Chris didn’t say this part.
BBM
I could see this happening.

I still wonder if he will off himself like Fotis Dulos.
i dont know if this is comforting at all but 85% of offenders commit suicide within 24 hours of committing homicide and this occurred most often in home shared by the offender and victim... so suicide is possible but statistically unlikely

No clue what significance the number 5 has to the PE dudes.

But, who doesn't like a guessing game, right?

So, here are a couple of possibilities:

1) Mike talked in one of PE's videos about the 5 forms of evidence:

He described those 5 forms as being the following;
Physical
Circumstantial
Eyewitness
Confession
Behavior

Quoting from the video: Evidence supports the theory presented by police and the prosecution. It helps the court, and jury members understand the case more clearly. A single form of evidence is not as convincing as multiple forms of evidence. While there are isolated examples where a single form of evidence convicted someone of a crime, it is rare. When multiple sources of evidence are shown to corroborate each other, the likelihood of conviction increases.

2) There are also "The 5 W's" in information-gathering/problem-solving:
Who
What
When
Where
Why

Then again, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Maybe this is just about that Bruce Lee movie, and how the good guy ultimately defeats the bad guy with his advanced skills and tactics.

@ProfilingEvil , are we getting warm yet?

Regardless of what it means, it's a great strategy by the PE guys to keep everybody guessing. That way, viewers keep coming back for the next episode.

I mean, who doesn't love a cliff-hanger, right?
Even when there are no any actual cliffs around, like in BM's photo shoot.

I've decided I'm going to take a page from Mike and start teasing everyone with a word or phrase in my first post of the day.

Today's word or phrase is: "Peanut Butter Toast."

Stay tuned!

JMO.

Last edited:
Those of you who are searching today, may gentle winds be at your back and the sun warm your spirit, to guide you forward on what is supposedly this last day of searching for Suzanne.

Let us know what you are told about the shortening of the search schedule to 4 days, down from 6 days, if you hear anything, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper