Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He only played for a year. In the minors. His dream of making it to the majors did not come into fruition. So, IMO and I bet in BM’s opinion (if all the narcissistic personality profilings are correct), he still feels terribly sore about it and cannot let it go.

I don't know if it is fantasy or reality that he wanted baseball fame so badly that he'd still be obsessing about it 33 years later.

Anyway, let's hope it's a lot easier to be good at personality profiling than to be good at baseball, or we'd have to ignore the 9,995 "not good" profilers and hope we picked the right 5 out of every 10,000 to listen to! (That's a mountain way too high for me to climb.)

Has LE confirmed the chlorine at the hotel story? Something’s been bugging me about the hotel story. When it came out from the contractors, BM’s behavior was positioned as suspect. But it seems to be what you’d expect from someone who’s wife disappeared. He told them to be there but he bailed and left random tools and said he had a family emergency. He did have one. Pretty good reason to empty out the truck and run out of there, perhaps hoping to find her and get back later and sort out the job. He didn’t come back or call, which would also make sense. That’s not suspect. The contractors sat around and waited? For days? They didn’t worry about the emergency? Check with others to see if he could be reached? They didn’t see it on the news and head back and offer to help find her? Did they contact the client for the job? Did they request a welfare check on BM when they couldn’t reach him? The hotel said they don’t use anything like bleach or chlorine. People have commented how quickly that smell goes away. Doesn’t seem like it was bad enough they requested another room. Did the bleach/chlorine scenario happen? It’s just odd they positioned his behavior as fishy when it seems like how you’d act if a loved one disappeared. Why would they complain about not having what’s needed for the job or about waiting to hear back for days when a man’s wife disappeared?

If you take out any one of the clues we have that haven’t been confirmed by LE, so much falls apart. Maddening.
I still don't know any contractors/business owners that toss random tools into their pick up truck without any organization or a tool box and then use hotel carts to wheel them around on when completing an important city/state job out of town. Unprofessional professional. moo

bbm

It's possible people who stayed in the hotel room before BM got to it used bleach (maybe each day they stayed there) to wipe things down (because COVID). Bleach fumes can last a while, depending on amount used and accumulated, room ventilation, etc.

Cleaning crew in the hotel wouldn't necessarily know which surfaces (I wouldn't put it past fearful guests to have used it on bed and/or chair surfaces, door knobs, vanity and counter tops, sinks, drawer handles) to clean nor necessarily have products to neutralize bleach aroma.

How Long Does Bleach Fumes Last in the Air?

Again... just throwing it out there.
I disagree. I've had a janitorial business since '81. There's absolutely no way that you would have fumes as strong as mentioned with regular cleaning. As a matter of fact I have a customer who blocks off the shower drain and has an entire gallon of bleach sitting on the shower floor when I arrive. Now chlorine would smell stronger in a closed area. moo

One last interruption with my Watts doc observations.

NK’s mannerisms and voice were eerily similar to MG’s. Maybe it’s just a generational thing. But it’s bugging me.
<scratches head>

jmo
They talk the same, but I believe the comparison ends there. It’s this super cool “vocal fry” thing.

We have
I still don't know any contractors/business owners that toss random tools into their pick up truck without any organization or a tool box and then use hotel carts to wheel them around on when completing an important city/state job out of town. Unprofessional professional. moo

You have a very high opinion of contractors IMO they are mostly overworked and unorganized

MOO
This action is very telling to me. MG had said it appeared to her as if BM had emptied out everything from his truck onto a hotel luggage cart as if he were clearing it out completely.

I often wondered if he didn’t do this as part of his plan that day, knowing that once he got the call that Suzanne was missing, he would have to drive back home and ultimately turn over his truck to LE for processing. It sounds like he intentionally cleared it out of all possessions and left the interior blank for a handover.

I imagine MG took all the tools and other items on the luggage cart that day back to Salida to return to BM and that those items eventually were turned over to LE.

I had given up on the meaning of “5” and was getting increasingly annoyed that he kept teasing stringing us along without explaining the meaning. I know most of us were kind of over the guessing games but I see several posts about it tonight although I’m having trouble reading because I have freakin’ pink eye in both eyes and have greasy prescription ointment in my eyes right now so please excuse any typos.

Ok so PE had a Live chat tonight and a lot of people were asking about the meaning of #5 and Chris said this re the #5...he said there will be a statement or press conference (can’t remember which, sorry) and just to be patient and when it comes out the meaning of the #5 will be clear. Then he said we should buckle our seat belts because there was a lot more to come and he also added pop some popcorn because it’s going to be good! Not quoting his exact words but pretty close. And before Chris spoke about #5 Mike warned him not to give away too much. I think he said as long as he could be subjective or subtle or something but you could tell he was nervous about what Chris was going to say. What Chris did say tonight gave me hope again and made me feel better. They know a lot more than they can tell us right now because they don’t want to hurt the case. He really made it sound like something big would be announced soon...

I wonder why PE deleted the Live Chat video you’re referring to. I had seen it up earlier and was going to watch it later but was looking forward to it especially after your post because of what I missed. Now I don’t see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beth43china