Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been able to watch this, but what was the 7 day reference about? This is the first I'm hearing this.

IMO I'd say the entire week the girls were gone.

I agree. Viewing the segment, the 7-day reference seems to be in reference to the girls trip or time away from SM. *I think Dr Phil probably had background notes he was speaking from that included the girls had not seen SM for a week but not aware of the reason. AM responded telling DP that the girls were away at camp. If they were in Idaho as previously reported, I don't think it would be unusual for them not to have access to social media either. MOO

ETA: *

Last edited:
I agree. Viewing the segment, the 7-day reference seems to be in reference to the girls trip or time away from SM.
Well that’s new IMO- so was she not able to post during this timeframe? Internet down? Devices disabled? Maybe that’s why the panic set in ? Girls couldn’t get a hold of her for longer than just that weekend?
So much we don’t know
JMO

Hmmmm. What do we know about his digital or physical footprint that week? Did he take her elk hunting? With just his Bible and his shotgun? Besides that she was missing by Sunday afternoon, do we have ANYTHING locked down?

The timeline in this case gives me hives.

JMO

Ive been thinking about the bobcat again. If that machine was put on a trailer and taken away from the home to a different location to be used to help hide SM's body then I came to a sort of conclusion about it.

We know he could have hauled it anywhere but just like we saw with the Salida location, machines like that do make noise that can bring attention to it.

So I have been thinking that if he did use that machine for help in body disposal then it would have to be a place that he would feel very comfortable using that machine without too much worry that other people would think twice about it.

The Salida location could fit that bill because he would have other work there to do like the beach area work and maybe even some of the foundation work. So that Salida place is one option as we already know. We also know LE has not yet found anything there to help the case. It doesnt mean it wasnt that place. It just means nothing has been found there yet. Same goes for the Denver work site location because we know little about that work site.

If the Salida location was just used to go get the Bobcat or to get another piece of equipment then I have concluded that some "other location" would have to be a very feel-safe location to him. Im thinking along the lines of someone very close to him that may own some property and would let him come onto that property. It may have even had a gate where he could close the gate behind him once he entered the property. This other person may not have even realized what he was doing there because maybe he had used the machine there before to get extra dirt or extra rocks for his jobs.

Im not even sure another place like that exists for him but if he did have access to a friend or relative's place he could have driven right to it and worked there with the Bobcat with no fear of being disturbed by anyone because it would be private property.
JMO

In the recently aired DR. Phil he asks AM:

Beginning at 3:26

Would she go off the radar for seven days?
and no social media presence ?
No presence electronically for that amount of time?

Is this new information? Interesting questions.

Is there any correlation between SM going missing on 5/10 and that random Facebook check in in Indiana on 5/17? Would Dr Phil be asking if there is any reason SM would disappear electronically for that 7 day period?

Is there any correlation between SM going missing on 5/10 and that random Facebook check in in Indiana on 5/17? Would Dr Phil be asking if there is any reason SM would disappear electronically for that 7 day period?

I'm guessing no. I do think that was someone tagging her.

But then again, I have no idea what the heck Dr. Phil is talking about and there's zero context in this short clip. I'd love to see the actual show, and not just the clips.

Do you believe LE spoke with BM's school friend TS when LE went to Indiana?

Would LE be interested in knowing exactly where BM took TS elk hunting in Colorado?

Would TS even have a clue where they hunted since he was simply a guest and not a resident?

This case is maddening.
MOO

Well that’s new IMO- so was she not able to post during this timeframe? Internet down? Devices disabled? Maybe that’s why the panic set in ? Girls couldn’t get a hold of her for longer than just that weekend?
So much we don’t know
JMO
No, I did not take it that way. I believe Dr Phil was reading from his producer's notes that likely reported SM was last seen by her daughters 7 days ago. After DP made the comment, AM responded by telling DP that the girls were away at camp.

Reportedly, the girls were in Idaho and probably did not have access to social media if they were camping. Sorry my post was not clear, I'll try to edit my post. MOO

ETA: I recently rewatched LS on PE -- epidode on the Morphew wedding anniversary. During this segment, LS cites the girls talked to the neighbor in the morning and they were not alarmed or concerned about not reaching SM during that call.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member